Why do some white female sports reporters feel like they have to put on a show when.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
interviewing black male athletes? Why is it so hard to act normal? The white male reporters don't act like that at all. These goofy bitches feel like they have to put on a show every time they open their mouth

Michelle Beadle on ESPN, Rachel Nichols on ESPN

The only normal female reporters I see on TV is Doris Burke and Susie Kolber. They are normal

interviewing black male athletes? Why is it so hard to act normal? The white male reporters don't act like that at all. These goofy bitches feel like they have to put on a show every time they open their mouth

The only normal female reporters I see on TV is Doris Burke and Susie Kolber. They are normal
You gave examples on both sides of your OP. Females that are being normal or not normal when in the presence of black male athletes. What are you getting at?

You gave examples on both sides of your OP. Females that are being normal or not normal when in the presence of black male athletes. What are you getting at?

why are some people nervous around black people

So you hate women. Either you can’t get any or you’re a fudge packer. Which is it?

They smell bad.

They smell bad.

come smell my dick and let me know what you think

They smell bad.

What a homo comment. :gay:

They smell bad.

He called and told me it smelled like shit, butt boy.

You mean they use women for their looks and sex appeal?

yes i dont need to see a womens legs when im watching a sports news show
You prefer men’s legs.

no i prefer to hear about the sports news not be turned on by a woman
I like to be turned on by women.

Sorry,

That's just the way I feel.

Dz0tYghX4AA9Y5h.jpg

You mean they use women for their looks and sex appeal?

yes i dont need to see a womens legs when im watching a sports news show
You prefer men’s legs.

no i prefer to hear about the sports news not be turned on by a woman
I like to be turned on by women.

Sorry,

That's just the way I feel.

Dz0tYghX4AA9Y5h.jpg

i like to be turned on by women too when im not watching sports

understand what i mean

Forum List

Back