Why Do So Many People Who Worked for Trump Think He's Unfit to be President?

Before he hired them or after he let them go?

My understanding is everyone Trump knows has been under surveillance. Several have been raided because the FBI is looking for dirt.
Doesn't matter, I have never hired that many criminals. I have never worked for a corporate executive that hired that many criminals. Normal people just usually don't run in shady circles. If moving into a new high level position, you got to wonder about somebody with judgement poor enough to have that kind of track record on hiring.

"It's great to see."

As offered in #33 by poster 'Ropey': "Trump celebrates win in Colorado election case during return visit to Iowa"

Notably, that court, that judge, whose decision on the election issue Trump celebrated in Iowa is also.......... the very same court, the very same judge, and written in the same opinion that declared.......that Don Trump committed criminal 'insurrection' on January 6th.

In short, a court has declared Don Trump an insurrectionists, and that January 6th was an insurrection.

So there is that.

As offered in #33 by poster 'Ropey': "Trump celebrates win in Colorado election case during return visit to Iowa"

Notably, that court, that judge, whose decision on the election issue Trump celebrated in Iowa is also.......... the very same court, the very same judge, and written in the same opinion that declared.......that Don Trump committed criminal 'insurrection' on January 6th.

In short, a court has declared Don Trump an insurrectionists, and that January 6th was an insurrection.

So there is that.

No there is not.

That's not testimony or proof that it was an insurrection or that Trump supported such. The left had two years to get Trump. They won't now imho.

And the left is losing it daily.

Daily being their fake narratives.

So there is that.

Doesn't matter, I have never hired that many criminals. I have never worked for a corporate executive that hired that many criminals. Normal people just usually don't run in shady circles. If moving into a new high level position, you got to wonder about somebody with judgement poor enough to have that kind of track record on hiring.

:lmao:

You work for free and get fired... oops, retired.

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

Well, Trump is scum. But having a filthy dem in DC is unthinkable. So it is vote for Trump, if he gets the nod.

Does any dem idiot think I'd EVER vote to confiscate my guns, cut off the neighbor kids pee-pee and turn America into Mehico as soon as humanly possible?

You dems are metal cases. I'd, never, ever vote for a filthy, commie dem.

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

It's not about Trump. People really, really hate Democrats. So much so that they're backing a loopy conman.

You still work for other people for a living?
I've always worked for myself.

Starting at 6 years old with a lemonade stand. That was hell, I had a buddy on the corner who would put one out as well. He owns and runs the CKBI Television and Radio companies.

The father? Good old Eddie Rawlinson. :thup: RIP

Still, he was a lib, but old style, not into supporting the protection of kid fuckers, abortion organizing, etc.

The reward$ for proclaiming Trump literally Hitler, etc. are far greater than simply telling the truth about him and his inevitable populist/outsider rise.

Hence, the DeepSwamp liberal hysteria is fed.

But you're not interested in truth; you're interested in narcissistically trolling and feeding the hysteria.

:)

Most of the people who have said Trump is unfit for office are not embedded bureaucrats but cabinet ministers, aides, lawyers, etc. that Trump hired. They're the people who have worked with him the closest and say he should never be President.
Yup, and these were “the best people”. Of course, once the left, they became trash and worse.

Well, Trump is scum. But having a filthy dem in DC is unthinkable. So it is vote for Trump, if he gets the nod.

Does any dem idiot think I'd EVER vote to confiscate my guns, cut off the neighbor kids pee-pee and turn America into Mehico as soon as humanly possible?

You dems are metal cases. I'd, never, ever vote for a filthy, commie dem.
Then you’re voting for fantasies. You’re a willing victim.

The GOP has been playing people like you for 6 decades

Have you ever read a book ???? This is almost a truism

1700737142825.png

I just appreciate toro hanging with the lefties. That's the right place for him. :cool:
Anybody for logic... If a highly visible President is subject to this assessment by you and all those lower flunkies get a pass because they criticize the President, what does that say about your logic ?? ---It demands the verdict that you accept only people who criticize and look no further.

It's just brutal. The Trumpsters have excuses for every last one, of course, but this is just brutal.

What a fucking disaster, and a terrible reflection of this country.

Forum List

Back