Why do right-wingers lose lawsuits against liberals at such alarming rate? Is Elon next?

Dude, garbage in = garbage out.

Republicans sue over stupid shit and it gets thrown out. End of story.

You wanna see "two tiered justice"? Get into trouble and then spend a few months bad mouthing the judge's and prosecutor's families to the point where they get death threats and see if you get the same leeway tRump does.
any judge, prosecutor or politician that uses the justice system as a tool to win elections or punish their opposition deserves what they get,,

and thats exactly whats currently happening,,

But I caught you in a lie you haven't caught me lying.... and never will....
1700792177555.png
You live in an alternate universe. You are your own one man shit show of lies. Give it a rest.

No I didn't... I said the cases will be successfully appealed and so far the gag orders have been...
You said they were being successful unless you went back and changed what you wrote.

Give us a ring when one is successfully appealed, and we will all enjoy the blessed quiet.

any judge, prosecutor or politician that uses the justice system as a tool to win elections or punish their opposition deserves what they get,,

That's not what's happening.

It is, though, exactly what tRump and his loyal oompa loompas tried to do.

1700792426639.png

You said they were being successful unless you went back and changed what you wrote.

Give us a ring when one is successfully appealed, and we will all enjoy the blessed quiet.
No I didn't... I said they WILL BE go back and read my post.... there hasn't been an appeal other than the gag orders yet... lmao

Ha man, as long as you are here making an idiot of yourself with these pathological lies of yours, why would I go someplace? The longer you look the fool the better. The problem you have, is that you haven't got enough horse sense to realize it.
You made a liar out of yourself trying to prove I lied... what a loser you are....

Explain the example in this case?

Forum List

Back