Why Do Right-Wing White Supremacists Keep Showing Up At CPAC??

You have Antifa and BLM which are mostly white people.

maxresdefault-S.jpg
I watched Antifa and BLM attack Seattle and Portland for 120 straight days and nights.
They were mostly white people dressed up in black gear with backpacks and skateboards.
The BLM marches are also mostly white people.
Their intention is to turn white people against blacks and to cause fear in blacks against whites.
It's tactics.
And it's going to backfire right in their faces.
Because most people black and white aren't racist.
You can fool some of the people some of the time....

I missed your photos showing all those white members of BLM. Kindly add them.
And include the looter photos too...

maxresdefault-S.jpg
I watched Antifa and BLM attack Seattle and Portland for 120 straight days and nights.
They were mostly white people dressed up in black gear with backpacks and skateboards.
Their intention is to turn white people against blacks and to cause fear in blacks against whites.
It's tactics.

EXTREME LANGUAGE!

The sweet young lady screaming says she is mixed and the crowd is mixed. How is that most people are white that are members of the BLM?

maxresdefault-S.jpg
It's tactics.

More?

Sure, you haven't shown anyone who may or may not be a member of BLM. You showed a bunch of kids, most of which are college age, out just protesting for whatever.

Last edited:

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
Ooooo! It's another con-spiracy! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It certainly wouldnt be the first time.

160227082945-donald-trump-protester-kkk-shirt-00000000.jpg

So what?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

Political theatrics brought to you by Pelosi....these are plants sent in by her to shape her wildly thought up narrative....just like the Q nuts....all fake....

In today's world the meanings of things have been blended to mean other things that have nothing to do with the original thing in the first place.
So first Question:
In your own definition...
What is a White Supremist?

Because your definition, my definition, and someone else's definition may be completely different.
How can you answer the original question without knowing what the OP means by white supremist?

This is where thinking comes in handy.
Hugs

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
They are a part of the Conservative Movement, Trump tapped into the racist beast that was sleeping in Republicans that is why you guys love him so. You don't care what he says or what he does, as long as, he pushes forth the right wing, racist agenda. Making America Great Again is just a hype phrase for Make America White Again.

Farrakhan is more of a Trump supporter...

Omar is not....

However, neither one is at CPAC.....

Any more pictures?
Anyone can go to CPAC

View attachment 510721
CPAC 2021: America UnCanceled
Stand down and stand by

Blah blah blah white. Blah blah blah white. Blah blah blah white.
That's what you sound like to whites. We no longer give a shit about your incessant whining...
Get a damn job. Marry baby momma and only have as many children as you can afford. Then raise them.
You circumstances will improve substantially.
That doesn't explain why white supremacists keep showing up at CPAC

Is your comment what they call a "deflection"?
No, it's just the truth. You'd do the same if I droned on ad nauseam about the black panthers. Whites be showing up everywhere because this is a white country. It doesn't mean we are supremists or nationalists just because a minority says so.
You can drone about black panthers all you want.....

I only asked a simple question and you still keep dodging it
Why are you avoiding groups like black panthers?
Or ARMED black panthers and voting places?

I didn't avoid groups like the black panthers....

But can you show me cases of "armed black panthers" in voting places....

I'd love to discuss it.....even tho what you are talking about is 12 yrs ago...we can still talk about it...

View attachment 510733

Understand this is still deflection and you are still avoiding my question
Ah, so 12 years ago Democrats using violent threats for votes is old news and unworthy of being linked to today’s violence.
There were no violent threats by those two men (tho they STILL have weak people such as yourself shaking in their boots). They were asked to leave and they left. No cops were beaten. No doors were broken down. No windows were broken. No chants of "Hang ____" That's what trump THUGS do.
Oh, you’re referring to the Great Lego Insurrection that nearly toppled the USA.
I know you are unhappy that the Jan 6th insurrection was a FAILED insurrection. That's what sticks in your craw.

Farrakhan is more of a Trump supporter...

Omar is not....

However, neither one is at CPAC.....

Any more pictures?
Anyone can go to CPAC

View attachment 510721
CPAC 2021: America UnCanceled
Stand down and stand by

More evidence that he helped egg on the FAILED insurrection on Jan 6th.

There is no difference between right-wing white supremacists and the people who attend CPAC. These are people who are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic. They are people incapable of joining with all the other folks who make up American society. They, too, can be members of American society if they wished, but they want to run everything for all of us. So I suggest that they set sail and find their paradise.
The white supremacists are just louder and unashamed.

There is no difference between right-wing white supremacists and the people who attend CPAC. These are people who are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic. They are people incapable of joining with all the other folks who make up American society. They, too, can be members of American society if they wished, but they want to run everything for all of us. So I suggest that they set sail and find their paradise.
White Supremists are Loud and unashamed.

ok next

You mean Hunter Biden is showing up?

White Supremists are Loud and unashamed.

ok next
tenor (6).gif

Man, those Dems sure are powerful.......

But wouldn't be easier for the white supremacists to just get Dems to pass the policies they want??

Yeah, they built the most efficient vote fraud system the country, and the world, has ever seen. Your hero xiden told us so.
Ok.. I am going to ask again...

Why don't white supremacists just get Democrats to pass the policies they want?

For example......White supremacists would like to end the United States as a multi-racial nation and instead make it a white ethno-state...

How come Democrats haven't done anything to make this happen yet??

I mean, at least Republicans pay lip service to it by dog whistling
That's okay, the minority vote is turning into republican votes because of the way you treat them. Also another funny thing is most of the illegal immigrants you're so graciously letting them cross the border for their vote. End up voting republican, because they believe in a strong family unit. Your party wants them separated so they stay on welfare and they don't believe in abortion.

Forum List

Back