Why do Republicans say Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party?

The fact that R's so consistently say Democrat instead of Democratic has always fascinated me.

Is there a Republican rule book that gets handed out once you get elected? Do they get threatened with fines if they say Democratic?

When that North Carolina Democrat defected to the R's earlier this year, she immediately started saying Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party. It was kind of hilarious.

I'm guessing that only some of them realize that it's an insult. That's being charitable. They're mostly too stupid too realize that when they say it they sound like illiterate morons. But I guess some of them think they're being clever, since their only purpose in life, besides protecting the wealthy, is to annoy Democrats.

Anyway, if you need any proof that the party is a cult, you can start with this behavior.

It's low key fascism, just like denying that our government is a demcracy.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Otay fucktardo, how is the US government a Demcracy? :iyfyus.jpg:

Of course we are just dealing with a bunch of ignorant, moronic MAGA Republicans here, who get off insulting Democrats and Independents who oppose their Orange cult leader.

It always seemed to me this sort of cultist pride in moronic insults and anti-intellectualism of every sort really took off when Obama became our first black President, a man both widely popular (especially when first elected) and whose intelligence and speaking skill was obvious. I noticed how many Republicans became simply deranged. Constant insults and ever sicker memes became a feature of rightwing Republicans.

Trump subsequently capitalized on that drift. He hated Obama with a passion, slandered him, and despised McCain in part because he had resisted the racist insults many Republicans were already directing at Obama.

George Orwell talked about the degeneration of the English language and its connection to the degeneration of politics generally, which was so obvious in the fascist era, and among communists, and even among ordinary government bureaucrats and the English media later.

Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson raised many of the same issues in discussing the despicable abuse of “freedom of the press” way back in the early 1800s. See:

On the History (and abuse) of “Free Speech” and “Liberty of the Press”

“Whoever has made observation on the characters of nations will find it generally true that the manners of a nation, or of a party, can be better ascertained from the character of its press than from any other public circumstance.”

Notice the high quality of the writing in this article, even when dealing with low-life opponents.

Last edited:
Of course we are just dealing with a bunch of ignorant, moronic MAGA Republicans here, who get off insulting Dem9crats and Independents who oppose their Orange cult leader.

It always seemed to me this sort of cultist pride in moronic insults and anti-intellectualism of every sort really took off when Obama became our first black President, a man both widely popular (especially when first elected) and whose intelligence and speaking skill was obvious. I noticed how many Republicans became simply deranged. Constant insults and ever sicker memes became a feature of rightwing Republicans. Trump subsequently capitalized on that drift. He hated McCain in part because he had resisted it.

George Orwell talked about the degeneration of the English language and its connection to the degeneration of politics generally, which was so obvious in the fascist era, and among communists, and even among ordinary government bureaucrats and the English media later.

Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson raised many of the same issues in discussing the despicable abuse of “freedom of the press” way back in the early 1800s. See:
On the History (and abuse) of “Free Speech” and “Liberty of the Press”
LOL, apparently you don't watch your leftist buddy, Clipper. Glass houses.

The fact that R's so consistently say Democrat instead of Democratic has always fascinated me.

Is there a Republican rule book that gets handed out once you get elected? Do they get threatened with fines if they say Democratic?

When that North Carolina Democrat defected to the R's earlier this year, she immediately started saying Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party. It was kind of hilarious.

I'm guessing that only some of them realize that it's an insult. That's being charitable. They're mostly too stupid too realize that when they say it they sound like illiterate morons. But I guess some of them think they're being clever, since their only purpose in life, besides protecting the wealthy, is to annoy Democrats.

Anyway, if you need any proof that the party is a cult, you can start with this behavior.

They have a cleft lip.

Simple, we do it because we know it pisses you people off.

LMAO, It is because there is NOTHING democratic about that party. Don't you think it a bit ironic that you used the same word twice in your post in the context that you are decrying? Cult. LMAO. I think you are a moron DEMOCRAT.
I honestly can't believe you're this stupid, so I'll give you a second chance.

What part of: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all, do you not understand?

A democracy is mob rule. What the majority wants, they get, meaning, if 51% of the people want to take your property, they can take it.

The word 'REPUBLIC' comes from the Latin Res Publica, meaning, the public law, or, the law is the thing, referring to the fact that our society is based not on the majority rules, but on LAWS. That way, even if the majority want your property, the law protects you, and we are guided by a set of rules we all agree with and adhere to, thus we are a Republic. A Constitutional Republic.

Besides, there are no true democracies; careful study reveals that democracies are only a transitory state, and they all eventually transition into an oligarchy.
Apart from the electoral college for presidential elections, and the peculiarities of the Senate, are you claiming that the U.S. does not run by majority rule?

I mean, seriously? You're gonna make that argument?

Dumbest thing I've heard today.

Forum List

Back