Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

To say the Repubs sabotaged the ACA or in anyway are responsible for it's failure is ridiculous. They tried, don't get me wrong, but they did nothing to undermine it without Obama's approval cuz he could've vetoed anything once it got to his desk

Many red states refused the funding for the program provided by the federal government. Lack of those funds drove up costs and made it too expensive for many people. They wanted to see him fail so badly that they intentionally made it harder for people in their own states to benefit from the healthcare being offered. It just goes to show that in the end they don't give a damn about the people.

HC costs were going up bigly anyway regardless of whether a state refused funding or not, those states didn't want to abide by Washington's dictates for what they had to do to participate AND how much of a burden the program would be down the road. The truth is that the ACA was a shithole program largely written by the insurance companies to get their buyin; it was doomed to failure before it ever got off the ground. It really is pathetic how the Left cannot accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

Some of their tactics border on treason.

I absolutely agree and yes, its as though they think we can't see them and what they're doing.
636342332339812844-062817indy-dems-obamacare-repeal.jpg

Some of their tactics border on treason.

Essentially they are poking holds in the raft and screaming "look it's failing" with the ice pic still in hand.
No....Dumbass

They're trying to fix it so it won't collapse and cause a shitload of people from losing their coverage. They could have just done nothing and watched it implode on it's own this Winter. They can't get 60 votes to repeal the ACA completely, so instead they're trying to decrease the damage.

once again the angry ignoramuses make their NON-points on the interwebs ^

Obviously they believe no sacrifice by America's poor is too great.

They figure most of those people vote Democrat anyway so it's good for the Groper's Party to let them die.

They have no fucks to give.

Absolutely right about not giving a **** about the Muslim's attempt to take over a large part of our economy. Care had NOTHING to do with it. Just like climate change has nothing to do with climate. Say no to governmentcare. It sucks. Fix the insurance companies, not my doctor.

We had free market insurance before the ACA , and it didn't work.

It worked for over 55 years until the left decided to make a crisis out of thin air and fucked up the mases.

I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

I’m perfectly content to pay taxes that go toward public schools, even though I’m childless and intend to stay that way, because all children deserve a quality, free education. If this seems unfair or unreasonable to you, we are never going to see eye to eye.

If I have to pay a little more with each paycheck to ensure my fellow Americans can access health care? SIGN ME UP. Poverty should not be a death sentence in the richest country in the world. If you’re okay with thousands of people dying of treatable diseases just so the wealthiest among us can hoard still more wealth, there is a divide between our worldviews that can never be bridged.

I don’t know how to convince someone how to experience the basic human emotion of empathy. I cannot have one more conversation with someone who is content to see millions of people suffer needlessly in exchange for a tax cut that statistically they’ll never see (do you make anywhere close to the median American salary? Less? Congrats, this tax break is not for you).
images

I cannot have political debates with these people. Our disagreement is not merely political, but a fundamental divide on what it means to live in a society, how to be a good person, and why any of that matters.

There are all kinds of practical, self-serving reasons to raise the minimum wage (fairly compensated workers typically do better work), fund public schools (everyone’s safer when the general public can read and use critical thinking), and make sure every American can access health care (outbreaks of preventable diseases being generally undesirable).

But if making sure your fellow citizens can afford to eat, get an education, and go to the doctor isn’t enough of a reason to fund those things, I have nothing left to say to you.

I can’t debate someone into caring about what happens to their fellow human beings.

once again the angry ignoramuses make their NON-points on the interwebs ^
To say the Repubs sabotaged the ACA or in anyway are responsible for it's failure is ridiculous. They tried, don't get me wrong, but they did nothing to undermine it without Obama's approval cuz he could've vetoed anything once it got to his desk

Many red states refused the funding for the program provided by the federal government. Lack of those funds drove up costs and made it too expensive for many people. They wanted to see him fail so badly that they intentionally made it harder for people in their own states to benefit from the healthcare being offered. It just goes to show that in the end they don't give a damn about the people.

They refused it because the constisguents in those states didn't want obozo care, what's so complicated to see, Obama thought he could sucker the on orders from Grubber.

They didn't bite the lies and bullshit.

I’m perfectly content to pay taxes that go toward public schools, even though I’m childless and intend to stay that way, because all children deserve a quality, free education. If this seems unfair or unreasonable to you, we are never going to see eye to eye.

If I have to pay a little more with each paycheck to ensure my fellow Americans can access health care? SIGN ME UP. Poverty should not be a death sentence in the richest country in the world. If you’re okay with thousands of people dying of treatable diseases just so the wealthiest among us can hoard still more wealth, there is a divide between our worldviews that can never be bridged.

I don’t know how to convince someone how to experience the basic human emotion of empathy. I cannot have one more conversation with someone who is content to see millions of people suffer needlessly in exchange for a tax cut that statistically they’ll never see (do you make anywhere close to the median American salary? Less? Congrats, this tax break is not for you).
images

I cannot have political debates with these people. Our disagreement is not merely political, but a fundamental divide on what it means to live in a society, how to be a good person, and why any of that matters.

There are all kinds of practical, self-serving reasons to raise the minimum wage (fairly compensated workers typically do better work), fund public schools (everyone’s safer when the general public can read and use critical thinking), and make sure every American can access health care (outbreaks of preventable diseases being generally undesirable).

But if making sure your fellow citizens can afford to eat, get an education, and go to the doctor isn’t enough of a reason to fund those things, I have nothing left to say to you.

I can’t debate someone into caring about what happens to their fellow human beings.

Personally, I’m happy to pay an extra 4.3 percent for my fast food burger if it means the person making it for me can afford to feed their own family. If you aren’t willing to fork over an extra 17 cents for a Big Mac, you’re a fundamentally different person than I am.

Gtfo out assnine link preys on the gullible and economy illiterate in life, what the fuck do you think only a big Mac will only cost a few cents more? Add up all those penys spent extra equals at lest $50 bucks more plus a week in expense.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:
all of that and there is absolutely nothing there. wtf did they sabotage? name what they did? do you know what the word means?

images

Translation ~ give us your money so we can redistribute it and make us feel good about our selfs.

all of that and there is absolutely nothing there. wtf did they sabotage? name what they did? do you know what the word means?
You were given a half dozen links to educate yourself then you ask " name what they did"
Lmao.
You really are the dumbest mfer on the planet..

You were given a half dozen links to educate yourself then you ask " name what they did"
Lmao.
I'm not reading everyone of those. why don't you pull out the piece that shows the sabotage from each. the pieces you pulled out don't.

all the poor slob trumpswabs know how to do is parrot FAKE NEWS sold to them by financial predators.

ryan_care1.PNG

Lmao.
I'm not reading everyone of those. why don't you pull out the piece that shows the sabotage from each. the pieces you pulled out don't.
It's not my thread bonehead. You are one lazy mfer..
But the bottom line you're allergic to learning. You don't want anything in your head that might conflict with what Trump told you.
The fact the GOP sabatoged OC in order to blame dems when their HC bills fail has been reported for weeks now. Once again I see you don't read or read only RW propaganda.

Forum List

Back