Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

Liberals have convinced many idiots in the general public that a "fetus" isn't a human....it is a fetus, not a human so it can be killed by its mother.

It is not a human until it plops out of its mother or if a criminal kills the mother and "fetus" then it is double homicide of humans.....make sense?

Who said a human fetus is not human?

Ok, so you support killing innocent humans that can't defend themselves....kinda like the kids in that CT school. A doctor does it, then it is legal but if a kook does it then it is illegal.....what logic you have.:doubt:

Liberals have convinced many idiots in the general public that a "fetus" isn't a human....it is a fetus, not a human so it can be killed by its mother.

It is not a human until it plops out of its mother or if a criminal kills the mother and "fetus" then it is double homicide of humans.....make sense?

Without the humans to fire them, the guns killed no one.

Guns given to mexican drug gangs were going to be used for violence and you scum knew it, that's why your leaders did it.

The gun grandma has in her nightstand drawer to defend herself is different...see idiot. But buttdecca believes grandma's gun will shoot grandma one night then go down to the subway to shoot more people when it gets tired of living in with grandma.

A human fetus won't develop into a puppy, piglet, kitten, etc.....but please tell us how you believe that.

Now, tell us how abortion isn't violence....since "something" dies in the end.

A gun can't kill anyone. I haven't heard about guns shooting people in gun stores, schools, malls, the police station....please tell us about these rogue guns that shoot people....idiot.

Oh abortion is an act of violence whereas a gun could be a tool of violence, big difference. That is like someone is a person that goes around beating people up compared to someone that could beat people up if he was mean/evil enough.

You support the actual act of violence which leads to death, we don't. Guns used by a human can protect human life....abortion takes human life, shitbag.

Do the guns involved in Fast and Furious fall under the category that the guns themselves don't kill anyone? Or were those magic guns?

Ok, so you support killing innocent humans that can't defend themselves....kinda like the kids in that CT school. A doctor does it, then it is legal but if a kook does it then it is illegal.....what logic you have.:doubt:

If you cannot see the difference in legally terminating a pregnacy and murdering 6 to 10 year old children, then I can't help you.

You are for killing humans depending on how old they are.....I'm betting you also like killing them in the old years with euthanasia, idiot.

If you cannot see the difference in legally terminating a pregnacy and murdering 6 to 10 year old children, then I can't help you.

That's like saying if the woman didn't have an abortion, the fetus survives....

Without the humans to fire them, the guns killed no one.

Guns given to mexican drug gangs were going to be used for violence and you scum knew it, that's why your leaders did it.

The gun grandma has in her nightstand drawer to defend herself is different...see idiot. But buttdecca believes grandma's gun will shoot grandma one night then go down to the subway to shoot more people when it gets tired of living in with grandma.

A human fetus won't develop into a puppy, piglet, kitten, etc.....but please tell us how you believe that.

Now, tell us how abortion isn't violence....since "something" dies in the end.

Do the guns involved in Fast and Furious fall under the category that the guns themselves don't kill anyone? Or were those magic guns?

i don't think anyone can help that psychotic loon.

i don't think anyone can help that psychotic loon.

I've thrown in the towel. I support a womans right to chose. I also support the second amendment.

Forum List

Back