Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

Liberals have convinced many idiots in the general public that a "fetus" isn't a human....it is a fetus, not a human so it can be killed by its mother.

It is not a human until it plops out of its mother or if a criminal kills the mother and "fetus" then it is double homicide of humans.....make sense?

I haven't seen anyone make the argument that a fetus isn't human.

Talking to a liberal friend of mine, he explained the difference between abortion and gun control was that abortion affects only the party involved where gun control is needed to protect all Americans from senseless death. I’m still trying to figure that out!:doubt:

How about - abortion is none of your fucking business?

How about the type of weapon I own or how many is NONE of your fucking business.

Do you think it's none of our business if you own a rocket launcher or a machine gun?

No they don't see it as killing a baby but that's the outcome. And yes they DO support it.

It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and
b) do not share an organ with their mother.

Did you study biology in high school or did your HS consider that too controversial of a topic?

It's a human life. You can call it whatever you like to ease your conscience.

So....there are no degrees of life when it comes to abortion? Babies are babies from the moment of conception?

So people haven't been charged with murdering a fetus????

Yep, you are that stupid.:clap2:

If fetuses are "babies" then are fetuses concieved on US soil, US citizens?

Quite a quandry.

:dunno:

Citizenship requires birth to have occurred.

Not until more recently, when Pro-lifers in Congress pushed the legislation through, obvioulsy due to seeing that unborn were not legal entities in any way. Now they're merely not legal entities in most ways, i.e. they don't get you into the car pool lane, nor can you take them off 2012 taxes if born 1 minute into 2013, etc.

Last edited:
It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and

Did you study biology in high school or did your HS consider that too controversial of a topic?

So....there are no degrees of life when it comes to abortion? Babies are babies from the moment of conception?

Conception?

Sorry, it goes even further back.

Sperm is
a) alive
b) human

thus a human life, and by right wing nutbag logic, to kill a sperm should be illegal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk]Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, so if the legislation didn't happen.....then it would be ok for a criminal to kill a woman's fetus in your fucked up head.

So if someone kicked a pregnant woman so that her "fetus" died...it is ok with you. What about shooting it or stabbing it? Or what about if a drunk driver hits the woman's car and causes her to lose her "fetus."

Breakdown your stupidity for us....

Citizenship requires birth to have occurred.

Not until more recently, when Pro-lifers in Congress pushed the legislation through, obvioulsy due to seeing that unborn were not legal entities in any way. Now they merely not legal entities in most ways, i.e. they don't get you into the car pool lane, nor can you take them off 2012 taxes if born 1 minute into 2013, etc.

So you support killing innocent humans.....you said it.

Liberals have convinced many idiots in the general public that a "fetus" isn't a human....it is a fetus, not a human so it can be killed by its mother.

It is not a human until it plops out of its mother or if a criminal kills the mother and "fetus" then it is double homicide of humans.....make sense?

I haven't seen anyone make the argument that a fetus isn't human.

Oh, so if the legislation didn't happen.....then it would be ok for a criminal to kill a woman's fetus in your fucked up head.

So if someone kicked a pregnant woman so that her "fetus" died...it is ok with you. What about shooting it or stabbing it? Or what about if a drunk driver hits the woman's car and causes her to lose her "fetus."

Not until more recently, when Pro-lifers in Congress pushed the legislation through, obvioulsy due to seeing that unborn were not legal entities in any way. Now they merely not legal entities in most ways, i.e. they don't get you into the car pool lane, nor can you take them off 2012 taxes if born 1 minute into 2013, etc.

No. Such an assault or killing of any woman should be highly illegal and carry long prison sentences.

You might want to look back before such laws....people were not charged with murder for killing the unborn.

BTW...Number #1 killer of pregnant women (and their fetus)......is murder. Usually by the father of the child. Isn't that special?

But...if that same woman goes to a "doctor" to have him crush the fetus' head and suck it out of her.....that is legal.

Great logic.

Now if some criminal robs her and kicks her outside planned parenthood killing the fetus before she can.....oh the stupidity you liberals create.:badgrin:

No. Such an assault or killing of any woman should be highly illegal and carry long prison sentences.

But you are more responsible for more dead humans being pro-abortion than us, so shut the fuck up.

You support doctors killing the fetus, not the father.....demented logic for a fucking moron.

You might want to look back before such laws....people were not charged with murder for killing the unborn.

BTW...Number #1 killer of pregnant women (and their fetus)......is murder. Usually by the father of the child. Isn't that special?

It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and

Bump since I've not gotten an answer yet.

But you are more responsible for more dead humans being pro-abortion than us, so shut the fuck up.

You support doctors killing the fetus, not the father.....demented logic for a fucking moron.

I've not had one abortion, nor have I performed or encouraged one abortion....so I really don't think you know anything about what you are ranting about.

Again...the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is MURDER...usually by the father. Why don't you get on your high horse over that one?

Shithead....your sideshow doesn't cover up you support killing a fetus with all the human body parts and features.

The first week or so of the pregancy isn't even a done deal until the fetus is established inside the woman, thus not an issue for most of us.

You scumbags want to act like that first week of cells is the same as the fetus with eyes, a heart, brain, etc. You're a killer....no matter what.

Shithead....your sideshow doesn't cover up you support killing a fetus with all the human body parts and features.

The first week or so of the pregancy isn't even a done deal until the fetus is established inside the woman, thus not an issue for most of us.

You scumbags want to act like that first week of cells is the same as the fetus with eyes, a heart, brain, etc. You're a killer....no matter what.

So...thru all your rambling, I get that you think a fetus is a baby at one week.....is that correct?

You support Democraps in Congress and in the Federal courts that support abortion, so the blood is on your hands too. Don't act like you have nothing to do with it.

I've not had one abortion, nor have I performed or encouraged one abortion....so I really don't think you know anything about what you are ranting about.

Again...the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is MURDER...usually by the father. Why don't you get on your high horse over that one?

No you stupid fuck....there is a difference between the morning after pill preventing the fetus from establishing itself inside the woman compared to the woman after the fetus have grown in size and complexity to go in there and remove it with all the human body parts inside the fetus.

A glob of cells isn't like a fetus with a heart, brain, eyes, etc.....you stupid fuck.

So...thru all your rambling, I get that you think a fetus is a baby at one week.....is that correct?

Forum List

Back