Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

I was giving a book that on the cover had the following statement:
"My great grandfather was killed while attending a public event when the floor dropped out beneath him"...
The book was examples of "Euphemisms".. and the great grandfather was executed by hanging!
So I've always been fond of how people whitewash, change the perception by changing the words!

I accurately (and euphemistically!!) described a woman's right to choose if she wants to terminate a potential baby and an eventual Democrat voter!
I mean if "Planned Parenthood" who's founder, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated."
BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood
wants to sanitize their name and history don't I have the right to call a spade a spade???

No they don't see it as killing a baby but that's the outcome. And yes they DO support it.

It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and
b) do not share an organ with their mother.

Did you study biology in high school or did your HS consider that too controversial of a topic?

It's a human life. You can call it whatever you like to ease your conscience.

My sperm is a human life, too, XXXXX-Meister

Don't get mad... think...

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

It just doesn't make any sense.
Pro abortion crowd are the same "Ban the Gun" crowd members!

Yet which premise kills more innocent lives?
In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year OK...
88 deaths wow.. evening news!

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

Please explain the difference? A right is a right isn't it???

Who advocates baby killing? Name names.

Who favors banning guns? Name names.

Oh wait... being the compassionate liberal mind set .. I'm suppose to kill myself according to OohPooPahDoo who favors obviously kill 1,300,000 potential democrat voters but is very upset that 88 people were killed by ohh... gun users!!!!

Maybe people like him... they just don't see the disconnect! Favor me killing myself but have no emotion in killing 1,300,000 potential "OohPooPahDoo" drops!

Most normal people know the difference between a fertilized human egg and a 6 year old child.

Normalcy on USMB, however, is rather markedly underrepresented.

The only difference is age.

No, in fact, not according to constitutional law. If you care about constitutional law, you know,

the same law that has interpreted the 2nd amendment as protecting an individual's right to own a gun.

Liberals are fucked up in the head.

They are pro-abortion but then are anti-death penalty as if murderers have more right to live than innocent babies.

Anti-gun but for legalizing hard drugs as if people hooked on hard drugs aren't dangerous.

Idiots like Bloomberg want to take away your big soda, fast food and pain killers but will legalize pot.

Liberals are stupid people that are fucked up in the head because they are insane or evil, some both.

Oh wait... being the compassionate liberal mind set .. I'm suppose to kill myself according to OohPooPahDoo who favors obviously kill 1,300,000 potential democrat voters but is very upset that 88 people were killed by ohh... gun users!!!!

Maybe people like him... they just don't see the disconnect! Favor me killing myself but have no emotion in killing 1,300,000 potential "OohPooPahDoo" drops!

why do people who think government shouldn't do anything to help people think that government should have the power to force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term?

while at the same time support killing people in multiple unnecessary wars...

but want to protect ten cells.

shill...

Liberals are fucked up in the head.

They are pro-abortion but then are anti-death penalty as if murderers have more right to live than innocent babies.

Anti-gun but for legalizing hard drugs as if people hooked on hard drugs aren't dangerous.

Idiots like Bloomberg want to take away your big soda, fast food and pain killers but will legalize pot.

Liberals are stupid people that are fucked up in the head because they are insane or evil, some both.

I'm neither pro-abortion or anti-death penalty.

Sorry I don't fit your straw man model.

Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

It's a concern for people who are living and ex utero, with the same fervor that Righty Retards care about people when they're a blob of developing cells.

Don't get mad... think...

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

It just doesn't make any sense.
Pro abortion crowd are the same "Ban the Gun" crowd members!

Yet which premise kills more innocent lives?
In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year OK...
88 deaths wow.. evening news!

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

Please explain the difference? A right is a right isn't it???

Conversely, why do those who support guns and aren't particularly concerned about mass shootings in our schools, shopping centers, theaters, and other public places, so concerned about abortions?

Liberals have convinced many idiots in the general public that a "fetus" isn't a human....it is a fetus, not a human so it can be killed by its mother.

It is not a human until it plops out of its mother or if a criminal kills the mother and "fetus" then it is double homicide of humans.....make sense?

Forum List

Back