Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

You support Democraps in Congress and in the Federal courts that support abortion, so the blood is on your hands too. Don't act like you have nothing to do with it.

But you are more responsible for more dead humans being pro-abortion than us, so shut the fuck up.

You support doctors killing the fetus, not the father.....demented logic for a fucking moron.

I've not had one abortion, nor have I performed or encouraged one abortion....so I really don't think you know anything about what you are ranting about.

Again...the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is MURDER...usually by the father. Why don't you get on your high horse over that one?

Tissue?

So much for personal responsibility......using your rule of thumb, you are responsible for all gun deaths in this country then.....you have blood on your hands.

the oooohpooh shithead is proof a fetus can escape having its head crushed in by the doctor.

Then why are the pro choice crowd against ultra sounds before an abortion? Is it because the mother will realize she is about to kill her baby?

I don't support crazy people and criminals owning guns....next.

You support women killing their fetus, end of story.

Oh if a woman going to planned parenthood to kill her fetus is robbed....is that criminal that kills the fetus during a robbery outside planned parenthood....is he a murderer????

You support Democraps in Congress and in the Federal courts that support abortion, so the blood is on your hands too. Don't act like you have nothing to do with it.

I've not had one abortion, nor have I performed or encouraged one abortion....so I really don't think you know anything about what you are ranting about.

Again...the #1 cause of death in pregnant women is MURDER...usually by the father. Why don't you get on your high horse over that one?

Tissue?

So much for personal responsibility......using your rule of thumb, you are responsible for all gun deaths in this country then.....you have blood on your hands.

Last edited:

Oh if a woman going to planned parenthood to kill her fetus is robbed....is that criminal that kills the fetus during a robbery outside planned parenthood....is he a murderer????

Tissue?

And you support guns....you have just as much if not more blood on your hands. Your keyboard must be sticky red now.

Don't get mad... think...

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

It just doesn't make any sense.
Pro abortion crowd are the same "Ban the Gun" crowd members!

Yet which premise kills more innocent lives?
In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year OK...
88 deaths wow.. evening news!

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

Please explain the difference? A right is a right isn't it???

When they come out with a proposal to ban guns let me know. Otherwise you seem to be shooting wildly at nothing.

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

When they come out with a proposal to ban guns let me know. Otherwise you seem to be shooting wildly at nothing.

They alternate screaming "You're killing BABIES!" with "You're banning GUNS!" and they wonder why they are getting marginalized.

:eusa_eh:

A gun can't kill anyone. I haven't heard about guns shooting people in gun stores, schools, malls, the police station....please tell us about these rogue guns that shoot people....idiot.

Oh abortion is an act of violence whereas a gun could be a tool of violence, big difference. That is like someone is a person that goes around beating people up compared to someone that could beat people up if he was mean/evil enough.

You support the actual act of violence which leads to death, we don't. Guns used by a human can protect human life....abortion takes human life, shitbag.

Tissue?

And you support guns....you have just as much if not more blood on your hands. Your keyboard must be sticky red now.

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!?

Please show me any "Pro-choice" group that characterizes their stance as a "woman's right to kill a baby." They do not see it as "killing a baby" and therefore it is deceptive and unfair to claim that that's what they support.
Well it wouldn't be too popular if they called it "killing a baby" or "human sacrifice" would it?

Gotta' call it "reproductive rights" so it's sounds intelligent and non-threatening to chop babies up!

A fetus is not a baby.

Not human either, eh dumbfuck?

Please show me any "Pro-choice" group that characterizes their stance as a "woman's right to kill a baby." They do not see it as "killing a baby" and therefore it is deceptive and unfair to claim that that's what they support.
Well it wouldn't be too popular if they called it "killing a baby" or "human sacrifice" would it?

Gotta' call it "reproductive rights" so it's sounds intelligent and non-threatening to chop babies up!

A fetus is not a baby.

I have a shotgun in my bedroom closet, but I need to make sure it is still there and not out causing trouble around town....

A gun can't kill anyone. I haven't heard about guns shooting people in gun stores, schools, malls, the police station....please tell us about these rogue guns that shoot people....idiot.

Oh abortion is an act of violence whereas a gun could be a tool of violence, big difference. That is like someone is a person that goes around beating people up compared to someone that could beat people up if he was mean/evil enough.

You support the actual act of violence which leads to death, we don't. Guns used by a human can protect human life....abortion takes human life, shitbag.

Do the guns involved in Fast and Furious fall under the category that the guns themselves don't kill anyone? Or were those magic guns?

Then why are the pro choice crowd against ultra sounds before an abortion? Is it because the mother will realize she is about to kill her baby?

Do you mean 'against ultrasounds' or against 'MANDITORY, INVASIVE ultrasounds'?
Invasive? Lol liberals will rename anything to turn logic. Whats invasive about an ulta sound? tell me which is more invasive rubbing the tummy with an ultra sound meter or going inside a woman and jerking or sucking the baby out of her? Also why not make them see what they are about to kill? Then maybe we could save lives, or are you against that too?

Guns given to mexican drug gangs were going to be used for violence and you scum knew it, that's why your leaders did it.

The gun grandma has in her nightstand drawer to defend herself is different...see idiot. But buttdecca believes grandma's gun will shoot grandma one night then go down to the subway to shoot more people when it gets tired of living in with grandma.

A human fetus won't develop into a puppy, piglet, kitten, etc.....but please tell us how you believe that.

Now, tell us how abortion isn't violence....since "something" dies in the end.

Do the guns involved in Fast and Furious fall under the category that the guns themselves don't kill anyone? Or were those magic guns?

Last edited:
So to sum up how stupid and fucked up liberals are.....

An unloaded gun sitting in a gun store behind a locked gun case is more volent and dangerous to human life than a doctor actually ending human life by crushing the head of a fetus or stabbing it until it dies and then sucking it out of its so-called mother.

Now, if that doctor had a hangun strapped to his side, then the abortion would be a crime scene?

Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

First of all, this is another dishonest post.

Nobody advocates "baby killing" and very few "favor banning guns".

Abortions can be reduced with proper education and contraceptives - both of which the far right oppose. One might make the argument that the GOP's anti-abortion rhetoric is just that, for without abortions the GOP would lose a wedge issue and force them to actually govern. Most liberal and progressives believe age appropriate sex education as part of a core health curriculum would reduce both abortions and STD's.

Most liberals and progressives, as well as sane Republicans, want some form of gun control but no one but the fringe wants or expects guns to be banned. Only the idiot fringe on the right speaks of gun bans.

So let's be real and knock off the BIG LIES.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back