Why do people look for ways to be offended?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The Port Authority is looking into bus slogans that some are calling offensive.

Officials say they’ve recently received complaints that one of its slogans, “Ziggin Zaggin,” is offensive when read backwards, seeming to spell out a racial slur.

I mean really folks! an ad campaign for buses is racist when read backwards?
I guess I could understand a dyslexic black dude getting pissed.....

Bus Messages Called Offensive When Read Backwards CBS Pittsburgh

I watched this report earlier today on the news and I just had to shake my head and laugh. Some people are such daffodils.

Because people get bored, are irritated by their powerlessness, or just want to release their anger.

Unfortunately, sometimes that focus point is a person - rather than an imaginary character.

Some people just want to make their voices heard, even if they've got nothing to say.
Amen to this! And in my opinion, whoever got mad enough to have people be arrested for cheering at their child's graduation is the perfect example.

God bless you and them families always!!!

Holly
They should be arrested. It would have been better though if they just respected the rules.

I'm offended that you think people are easily offended! :mad:

I'm offended that you posted that before I did. :death:
I'm offended that you've labeled me as an offender!!! :mad: :talktothehand:
Offender? Is that some code word for white? I see what you did there. You're calling me an old cracker, you ageist, racist MF'er.
I call EVERYONE an old cracker!!! I'm offended that you're calling me an offender for offending old crackers!!! And IF you're an old cracker, be grateful that you're at least not a broke-ass old n*gger!!! :eek:

This whole thread is offensive.

husky1.jpg

I'm offended that you think people are easily offended! :mad:

I'm offended that you posted that before I did. :death:
I'm offended that you've labeled me as an offender!!! :mad: :talktothehand:
Offender? Is that some code word for white? I see what you did there. You're calling me an old cracker, you ageist, racist MF'er.
I call EVERYONE an old cracker!!! I'm offended that you're calling me an offender for offending old crackers!!! And IF you're an old cracker, be grateful that you're at least not a broke-ass old n*gger!!! :eek:
Dayum! Now you went and made me feel all good and shit.

Pisses me off that I can't find nuttin to be offended about.

Forum List

Back