Why do people look for ways to be offended?

I+m+offended_f2f242_3869889.jpg

Good point

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The Port Authority is looking into bus slogans that some are calling offensive.

Officials say they’ve recently received complaints that one of its slogans, “Ziggin Zaggin,” is offensive when read backwards, seeming to spell out a racial slur.

I mean really folks! an ad campaign for buses is racist when read backwards?
I guess I could understand a dyslexic black dude getting pissed.....

Bus Messages Called Offensive When Read Backwards CBS Pittsburgh
War on Men First Arrests for Manspreading on New York Subway - Breitbart

you will now be arrested in LIBERAL NYC for sitting with junk

Some people just want to make their voices heard, even if they've got nothing to say.
Amen to this! And in my opinion, whoever got mad enough to have people be arrested for cheering at their child's graduation is the perfect example.

God bless you and them families always!!!

Holly
They should be arrested. It would have been better though if they just respected the rules.
I disagree. There is nothing wrong with cheering for something that is going on in front of you unless it is something wrong, but in this case, it was something right. Kids were graduating. Why not cheer for that when some people don't ever get due to one set of circumstances or another? Sadly there are a lot of people in my family who never got to finish high school because of their unfortunate life's circumstances.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Some people just want to make their voices heard, even if they've got nothing to say.
Amen to this! And in my opinion, whoever got mad enough to have people be arrested for cheering at their child's graduation is the perfect example.

God bless you and them families always!!!

Holly
They should be arrested. It would have been better though if they just respected the rules.
I disagree. There is nothing wrong with cheering for something that is going on in front of you unless it is something wrong, but in this case, it was something right. Kids were graduating. Why not cheer for that when some people don't ever get due to one set of circumstances or another? Sadly there are a lot of people in my family who never got to finish high school because of their unfortunate life's circumstances.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
They were asked to hold the applause to the end so that 800 graduating seniors can move expeditiously across the stage. Maybe you'd like to be one of those idiot parents screaming "for their kid" and defying authority like a teenage punk, but you wouldn't want to be the parent of the next kid whose announcement just got drowned out. Part of the definition of adulthood is exercising self restraint not as common with children. If you can't control your own behavior, maybe you should stay out of public venues.

And why do posts keep disappearing?

I know I posted this last night:

56152037.jpg

And suddenly it "disappeared" or more likely was deleted. If I'm breaking a rule then tell me, but don't just delete my posts. That's more than offensive, it's just plain impolite.

I'm offended that you think people are easily offended! :mad:

I'm offended that you posted that before I did. :death:
I'm offended that you've labeled me as an offender!!! :mad: :talktothehand:
Offender? Is that some code word for white? I see what you did there. You're calling me an old cracker, you ageist, racist MF'er.

You callin' TOS a racist? That's racistism! :ack-1:

Nyet

Have to hand it to Rush, he's right on this.

A city bus had the words "Ziggin' Zaggin" stenciled on it, a lady saw it in her REAR VIEW FUCKING MIRROR and was "offended". So now the city is taking off all the stickers from its buses.

So now we have to keep track of how words are spelled BACKWARDS.

The PC Police - insanity.

11351351_491583784340795_9166297040948392621_n.jpg

[QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 11537984, member: 34298"

Have to hand it to Rush, he's right on this.

A city bus had the words "Ziggin' Zaggin" stenciled on it, a lady saw it in her REAR VIEW FUCKING MIRROR and was "offended". So now the city is taking off all the stickers from its buses.

So now we have to keep track of how words are spelled BACKWARDS.

The PC Police - insanity.

what, do you think she was wearing a badge or something..? :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back