Why do people buy Obama's BS?

Let's hear an example of his honest and integrity.

What's his record of voting?

Oh yeah, liberal. That's honesty for you.

And he belongs to a racist church and is best friends with the racist pastor for 20 years, but apparently knows nothing of the teachings of either.

Integrity at work.

Let's hear an example of his honest and integrity.

What's his record of voting?

Oh yeah, liberal. That's honesty for you.

And he belongs to a racist church and is best friends with the racist pastor for 20 years, but apparently knows nothing of the teachings of either.

Integrity at work.

Glad to see he's the "change" candidate. :rolleyes:

Man I like the ignore list thing, but It's almost like a train-wreck, I want to see what Blunt posts so bad. Cause everything he posts is hideous and rediculous. He seems to think that everyone gets mad on here just because we put him in his place. What a turd. I'm going fishin this afternoon and won't loose any sleep of blunt and is blunt arguments...but it's fun making fun of his ignorance.

This coming from a follower of a drunken retard...:rolleyes:
Ok...small techinicality, so..he's still a retard :lol: ............hows that look? what a hero!!!

Typical trolling moron. I don't follow anyone. I have met only a few who could lead me anywhere and they were all Marines. None of thes jacked-up politicians, and most certainly not a bleeting sheep like you could get me so much as out of the rack.

Is being a shit-stirring troll with nothing substantive to add to any conversation all you aspire to?

Cuz if it is and you can't find the Romper Room by yourself, I'll be more than happy to assist ....

GunnyLOh geesh, now you're getting upset over nothing, it's not my fault if you can't handle the truth.:cuckoo:

Got it..I'll try to escalate to your level..:rolleyes:
I can't believe you're getting this pissed over someone telling a simple truth..incedible!!!

What would you know about the truth? That leftwingnut handbook soundbook crap you spew sure doesn't have anything to do with it. Parrotting loons does not make anything so.

Pissed? At the likes of YOU? LMFAO. That'll be the day. At which level of stupidity you wish to present yourself as a person is not my concern. Your irrelevant to the topic, broken record rantings in every thread you choose to troll ARE my concern.

Prove it, you turd. Prove any of the things you just said.

Also, I'm a "she" and you spell "ridiculous" with an "i" after the r, not an "e".

Prove it, you turd. Prove any of the things you just said.

Also, I'm a "she" and you spell "ridiculous" with an "i" after the r, not an "e".

You actually need him to prove that 4000 US soldiers have died? Do you live under a rock? Do you not read the newspaper or internet sites? (Oops, sorry. I made an unwarranted assumption there.) Surely you have a television you can watch.

I note no comments on any of the other drivel. I especially like the 7 trillion dollar debt.

Did you miss the part of the testimony to Congress where the oil kings mentioned that while their profits have increased, their taxes have triply increased? You wonder why oil is going up? Look to your friends, who pretend we don't need oil, try to tax it out of existence, prevent us from refining or drilling, then accuse everybody else for hiking the prices.

Typical.

I note no comments on any of the other drivel. I especially like the 7 trillion dollar debt.

Did you miss the part of the testimony to Congress where the oil kings mentioned that while their profits have increased, their taxes have triply increased? You wonder why oil is going up? Look to your friends, who pretend we don't need oil, try to tax it out of existence, prevent us from refining or drilling, then accuse everybody else for hiking the prices.

Typical.

The 4000 soldiers bit was just so obviously true... I didn't go into anything else.

Responding to the rest of your post would be a waste of time and not that entertaining an exercise.

You are kind of like my cat. She is cute and funny in her own way, but I have also seen her jump into a mirror, get stuck under the oven and drink from the toilet. I don't blame her for being stupid. She is who she is and I love her for the better parts.

Forum List

Back