Why do people buy Obama's BS?

The 4000 soldiers bit was just so obviously true... I didn't go into anything else.

Responding to the rest of your post would be a waste of time and not that entertaining an exercise.

You are kind of like my cat. She is cute and funny in her own way, but I have also seen her jump into a mirror, get stuck under the oven and drink from the toilet. I don't blame her for being stupid. She is who she is and I love her for the better parts.

LOLOLOL:rofl: :eusa_dance:

nz182.jpg

So let's get this straight...
you guys are denying that..4,000 troops have died, the 9 trillion dollar deficit, the triple oil prices, and the wmd lie...
Question..what in the hell are you people drinking, Texas oil?
You guys are either completedly retarded or drunk on your asses...or both, like your leader..shining examples of true neocons, I'm proud of ya.

No one's denying that 4,000 troops have died numnuts. Where's your factual proof that WMD were never in Iraq? You ever seen a briefcase full of a million dollars? How do you know that doesn't exist. (I'm not saying that Iraq had them when we went in, but they've had them before...and that is a fact)
You don't let a post go by without posting the Bush is a Drunken retard....do you have his educational transcripts that shows he was in special ed or what? if Not, then your assumption and accusation is absurd. Do you have the copies of Bush's drunk driving tickets or alcohol purchases, if not, your claim is absurd...(no matter who you're talking about). have you ever drank a beer? If not, you're absurd, and if you have, you're just as much of a drunken retard that you suppose Bush is. I'm not defending Bush for his stupid mistakes, I'm just pointing out your stupid "on purposes".

No, I conceded the 4000 troops when it was pointed out. That was your lead. Every comment after the lead was a falsehood.

7 trillion dollars. HAHAHAHA. This is what's known as "pulling numbers out of your ass."

And oil profits have increased, but their taxes have increased at THREE TIMES THE RATE.

So..you increase the taxes, limit the supply, and refuse to build refineries...you also increase the costs.

Understand yet?

No one's denying that 4,000 troops have died numnuts. Where's your factual proof that WMD were never in Iraq? You ever seen a briefcase full of a million dollars? How do you know that doesn't exist. (I'm not saying that Iraq had them when we went in, but they've had them before...and that is a fact)
You don't let a post go by without posting the Bush is a Drunken retard....do you have his educational transcripts that shows he was in special ed or what? if Not, then your assumption and accusation is absurd. Do you have the copies of Bush's drunk driving tickets or alcohol purchases, if not, your claim is absurd...(no matter who you're talking about). have you ever drank a beer? If not, you're absurd, and if you have, you're just as much of a drunken retard that you suppose Bush is. I'm not defending Bush for his stupid mistakes, I'm just pointing out your stupid "on purposes".

Ummmm... Brian. There were never WMD's...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/06/iraq.wmd.report/

It doesn't matter that they had them before (with us providing the chemicals for his weapons)... there weren't any at the start of Bush's War.

As for Bush drunk driving.... do you need links to things that are common knowledge? OK then...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html

Please also note that the link references Dick Cheney's TWO drunk driving arrests as well.

Ummmm... Brian. There were never WMD's...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/06/iraq.wmd.report/

It doesn't matter that they had them before (with us providing the chemicals for his weapons)... there weren't any at the start of Bush's War.

As for Bush drunk driving.... do you need links to things that are common knowledge? OK then...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html

Please also note that the link references Dick Cheney's TWO drunk driving arrests as well.

I never said that they were there when Bush's war started. Read the post. SO there were never WMDs? ever? I'm not saying that it was right to start a war over that pretext, but it's also not right to say that the WMDs never existed.

I never said that they were there when Bush's war started. Read the post. SO there were never WMDs? ever? I'm not saying that it was right to start a war over that pretext, but it's also not right to say that the WMDs never existed.

Let me clarify... there were never WMD's AT THE START OF BUSH'S WAR, you know when 4,010 of our troops were still alive.

I don't know what the WMD mind fart thing is.

Were people not conscious when this went down? It wasn't JUST WMDs. The WMDs were just the last event. The last in a long series of events which lead us to fight in Iraq THIS TIME. And the first in the series of events was pulling out prematurely LAST TIME.

Oh I see, because a young man gets a driving under the influence ticket 30 years ago....that means he's a drunken retard? LOLOLOLOL... It's hard to imagine that a 22 year-old college boy was drinking....:cuckoo: . What's the world coming to? If you had a run in with the law when you were in college and it was a one time thing, would that make you a drunken retard today? NOPE. Last I checked, kids don't grow up and revolve their lives around becoming President of the UNited States. Every president in history has had dirt on him in some form or fashion.

While I admire your search, aquisition, and posting of this website and information, this still does not qualify someone as a drunken retard--that is, something that happened 30 years ago. And I agree Dick Cheney's a dip-wad.

THIS guy would have been worth slamming a few shots of jeager, beer bonging a 40, and shotgunning a case of PBR with.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMPOnGLGMEE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMPOnGLGMEE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

dodgeball.jpg

"Don't go cryin to your daddy when I wipe it up with your face."

This reminds me of blunt...sad, but true.

Forum List

Back