Why do patriotic Americans support Zionism?

International law states: It is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force.

Israel seized land in a defensive war, not an offensive war.
There is no rule of law forcing Israel to forfeit one inch of land.

The UN resolved that Israel was not the aggressor in the '67 war.

Open a law book, not your comic books.

And, take your schizophrenia medication.

Israel's attack on the farmers of Najd before the 1948 war was defensive how?

International law states: It is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force.

Take your schizophrenia medication.

The Arabs attacked the Jews after UN issuance of Res. 181 conferring Israeli statehood in 1947. Any Israeli aggression would have voided the resolution.

You're uneducated and mentally ill.

The Arabs attacked the Jews after UN issuance of Res. 181 conferring Israeli statehood in 1947. Any Israeli aggression would have voided the resolution.

The Palestinians attacked foreigners who came to take over their country. It didn't matter if they were Jews or not. It was a defensive move for the Palestinians.

And besides, I don't recall the people of Najd attacking anyone.

The Palestinians attacked foreigners who came to take over their country. It didn't matter if they were Jews or not. It was a defensive move for the Palestinians.

Dummy, I know you're mentally ill, but, I've instructed you many times that Palestine has never been a country in history. And, for most of the last 500 years, the territory of Palestine was under Turkish, not Arab, sovereignty during Ottoman rule. Arabs leased land as tenant farmers.

Palestine was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria, which is why France lobbied for Palestine to be part of their Syrian Mandate. It was Jews, not Arabs, who pressed to sever Palestine. Arabs were vehemently opposed to severing Palestine for fear it was a Western device.

Were it not for Jews, Palestine would have been part of the Syrian Mandate and, today, Arabs from the area would be Syrian.

That said, Arabs attacked the Jews Nov. of 1947, one day after UN issuance of resolution 181 that conferred upon them Israeli statehood.

Jews did not attack the Arabs as such actions would have terminated Israeli statehood.

You are severely uneducated and are merely posting delusional madness out of your impaired mind.

Dummy, I know you're mentally ill, but, I've instructed you many times that Palestine has never been a country in history. And, for most of the last 500 years, the territory of Palestine was under Turkish, not Arab, sovereignty during Ottoman rule. Arabs leased land as tenant farmers.

Palestine was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria, which is why France lobbied for Palestine to be part of their Syrian Mandate. It was Jews, not Arabs, who pressed to sever Palestine. Arabs were vehemently opposed to severing Palestine for fear it was a Western device.

Were it not for Jews, Palestine would have been part of the Syrian Mandate and, today, Arabs from the area would be Syrian.

That said, Arabs attacked the Jews Nov. of 1947, one day after UN issuance of resolution 181 that conferred upon them Israeli statehood.

Jews did not attack the Arabs as such actions would have terminated Israeli statehood.

You are severely uneducated and are merely posting delusional madness out of your impaired mind.

What does all that crap have to do with Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians and driving them out of their homes and off their land?

What does all that crap have to do with Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians and driving them out of their homes and off their land?

Crap only to an uneducated, mentally ill person, like yourself. History to the student of the Middle East, like myself.

You're embarrasisngly and pitifully out of your depth. But, you already knew this.

As I've instructed you, Arabs have no legal title to land in Palestine. The land was owned by the Ottoman Turks. Arabs merely leased the land from the state.

Sovereignty over Palestine was transferred to the WW I Allies after collapse of the Ottoman Empire in the Turks signing the Treaty of Sevres. The Allies transferred sovereignty to the Jews via the San Remo Resolution and Palestine Mandate.

Pallies received land via separate Mandates for Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan.

Furthermore, Pallies were offered a state in 1947 they rejected.

I've formally studied the subject matter in university and you clearly did not graduate from high school.

I'm happy to rip you a new asshole, but, my advice is to save a modicum of self-respect and not humiliate yourself in front of everyone.

Last edited:

Crap only to an uneducated, mentally ill person, like yourself. History to the student of the Middle East, like myself.

You're embarrasisngly and pitifully out of your depth. But, you already knew this.

As I've instructed you, Arabs have no legal title to land in Palestine. The land was owned by the Ottoman Turks. Arabs merely leased the land from the state.

Sovereignty over Palestine was transferred to the WW I Allies after collapse of the Ottoman Empire in the Turks signing the Treaty of Sevres. The Allies transferred sovereignty to the Jews via the San Remo Resolution and Palestine Mandate.

Pallies received land via separate Mandates for Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan.

I've formally studied the subject matter in university and you clearly did not graduate from high school.

I'm happy to rip you a new asshole, but, my advice is to save a modicum of self-respect and not humiliate yourself in front of everyone.

Then why did the foreigners accept part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Then why did the foreigners accept part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Jews were not foreigners. Jews, and Christians, lived in Palestine for centuries prior to Muslims invading in 636, in the Battle of Yarmuk, making Muslims the foreigners.

You continue to demonstrate just how out of your depth and uneducated you are.

Jews were not foreigners. Jews, and Christians, lived in Palestine for centuries prior to Muslims invading in 636, in the Battle of Yarmuk, making Muslims the foreigners.

The so-called provisional government of Israel which was formed in 1948 consisted of the following:

1. David Ben Gurion who came to Palestine in 1906; 2. Moshe Sharett who came to Palestine in 1906; 3. Eliezer Kaplan who came to Palestine in 1923; 4. David Remez who came to Palestine in 1913; 5. Golda Myerson who came to Palestine in 1921; 6. Zalman Shazar who came to Palestine in 1924; 7. Dr. Dov Joseph who came to Palestine in 1921; 8. Dr. P. F. Rosenbluth who came to Palestine in 1931 ; 9. Rabbi J. L. Fishman who came to Palestine in 19 13; 10. Rabbi I. M. Levin who came to Palestine in 1940; 11. Moshe Shapiro who came to Palestine in 1925; and, 12. Bechor Shitreet, who was born in Palestine.

Yes, foreigners.

Edit:

BTW, there were Palestinian Jews, but they were opposed to a Jewish state.

Last edited:

The so-called provisional government of Israel which was formed in 1948 consisted of the following:

1. David Ben Gurion who came to Palestine in 1906; 2. Moshe Sharett who came to Palestine in 1906; 3. Eliezer Kaplan who came to Palestine in 1923; 4. David Remez who came to Palestine in 1913; 5. Golda Myerson who came to Palestine in 1921; 6. Zalman Shazar who came to Palestine in 1924; 7. Dr. Dov Joseph who came to Palestine in 1921; 8. Dr. P. F. Rosenbluth who came to Palestine in 1931 ; 9. Rabbi J. L. Fishman who came to Palestine in 19 13; 10. Rabbi I. M. Levin who came to Palestine in 1940; 11. Moshe Shapiro who came to Palestine in 1925; and, 12. Bechor Shitreet, who was born in Palestine.

Yes, foreigners.

You're flailing badly. My advice is to post less and study the subject matter much, much more.

Your manic and uninformed posts do you a great disservice.

Israel existed not once but twice in antiquity, well before Muslim foreigners invaded.

Last edited:

Yes, foreigners.

You're flailing badly. My advice is to post less and study the subject matter much, much more.

Did you study this at university?

You should seek a refund.

Yes, foreigners.

You're a very sad case of a combination of mental illness and severe lack of knowledge.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

You're a very sad case of a combination of mental illness and severe lack of knowledge.

Are you trying to avoid commenting on all those foreigners who came to take over Palestine?

Yes, foreigners.

Edit:

BTW, there were Palestinian Jews, but they were opposed to a Jewish state.

I wonder haw many sought Palestinian citizenship and how many were illegal immigrants.

Are you trying to avoid commenting on all those foreigners who came to take over Palestine?

Since you're uneducated and mentally ill, I'll educate you. Try to study the subject matter, because, you make a fool of yourself.

1 million Arab foreigners migrated to Palestine as recently as through the mid-20th century.

Arab Population
1880: 300,000
1917: 504,000
1922: 666,000
1931: 800,000
1936: 916,000
1945: 1,242,000
1947: 1,300,000
Source: Washington DC Center For Policy Analysis of Palestine

Prior to Jewish immigration in 1880, the Arab population was in decline.

The British recorded the dramatic increases in foreign Arabs and the improvementsto the land made by the Jews...

Palestine Royal Commission---
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278557357&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Since you're uneducated and mentally ill, I'll educate you. Try to study the subject matter, because, you make a fool of yourself.

1 million Arab foreigners migrated to Palestine as recently as through the mid-20th century.

Arab Population

The British recorded the dramatic increases in foreign Arabs and the improvementsto the land made by the Jews...

The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278557357&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

That is only a 2.5% yearly increase. That is not remarkable.

Arab Population

The consensus of opinion among reputable historians is the remarkable increase in Arab population is a consequence of Arab immigration due to Jewish immigration that improved the land and developed the economy. Prior to Jewish immigration, there was a net decline in Arab population due to unfavorable living conditions brought about by a series of wars, including WW I, malaria, the Black Plague and non-functioning irrigation systems.

As usual, you embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge.

Arab Population

Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books

The consensus of opinion among reputable historians is the remarkable increase in Arab population is a consequence of Arab immigration due to Jewish immigration that improved the land and developed the economy. Prior to Jewish immigration, there was a net decline in Arab population due to unfavorable living conditions brought about by a series of wars, including WW I, malaria, the Black Plague and non-functioning irrigation systems.

Links?

Links?

I've already posted links, dummy. You can't expect me to indulge your mental impairment indefintely.

That said, your incessant need for links reflects your lack of education. Rather than relying on others to constantly spoon-feed you knowledge, try to show some drive and self-motivation and do your own homework.

My grade school-age daughter is better educated than you.

Links?

I've already posted links, dummy. You can't expect me to indulge your mental impairment indefintely.

That said, your incessant need for links reflects your lack of education. Rather than relying on others to constantly spoon-feed you knowledge, try to show some drive and self-motivation and do your own homework.

My grade school-age daughter is better educated than you.

Is that why you can never back up what you say?

Forum List

Back