Why do our politicians insist on stoking racial tensions?

Why would a politician conduct a press conference and allow someone to stand next to them in a “NYC Black Pride” shirt? What do they think will become of such antics?
Close your eyes and imagine the backlash that would come from Trump holding a press conference with a guy standing next to him in a “Florida White Pride“ shirt.
Is this another one of those bizarre double standard / reverse racism things that are somehow acceptable among the Twilight Zone folks?

Democrats aren’t against racism. They never have been.

The point you’re missing is Adams and his voting base are are about racism. They aren’t upset racism exists, they’re pissed off the Mexicans are sucking up the blacks welfare money.

why has there been a spike in violence against blacks gays Asians minorities trans ever since Trump was first nominated, and why do such attacks more than double in an area after Trump has one of his rallies? You're out of your tiny uninformed misinformed brainwashed functional racist mind....
I’m certain you have links to such retarded bullshit…RIGHT?

Why would a politician conduct a press conference and allow someone to stand next to them in a “NYC Black Pride” shirt? What do they think will become of such antics?
Close your eyes and imagine the backlash that would come from Trump holding a press conference with a guy standing next to him in a “Florida White Pride“ shirt.
Is this another one of those bizarre double standard / reverse racism things that are somehow acceptable among the Twilight Zone folks?

What racial tension? Someone would have to be concerned about you cuck whites for there to be tension, at least on our end and no one is worried about you soft millennial racists. You coward fucks are too soft to even admit you are racist. 😄 If there's tension it's because you cuck whites are nervous and that's understandable but stop running here to project cause you're only making your own fear obvious. :funnyface:

What racial tension? Someone would have to be concerned about you cuck whites for there to be tension, at least on our end and no one is worried about you soft millennial racists. You coward fucks are too soft to even admit you are racist. 😄 If there's tension it's because you cuck whites are nervous and that's understandable but stop running here to project cause you're only making your own fear obvious. :funnyface:
The only cucks I know are black….the got punk’d by whitey for centuries, Asians and east Indians ran right past them and now brown people are rolling right over the top of them…taking their neighborhoods, stealing their welfare, working their brainless jobs, ruining their schools….
Come on man, pull your head from your ass and stand up for yourself once.
Actually, no don’t, I’m enjoying watching you bottom feeders battle for the bottom.

of course, numbskull. But I am damn tired of being your news service....

The only cucks I know are black….the got punk’d by whitey for centuries, Asians and east Indians ran right past them and now brown people are rolling right over the top of them…taking their neighborhoods, stealing their welfare, working their brainless jobs, ruining their schools….
Actually, no don’t, I’m enjoying watching you bottom feeders battle for the bottom.
don't forget the poor schnucks in the GOP base who have been voting for big business corruption and stupid wars forever...

Sure. That's why Soy Boys like you are crying about racial tension. I didn't make you start this Soy Boy thread and no black person did either you fearful little bitch. 😄

So who is retarded and totally uninformed and misinformed, hater dupe ignoramus? When do you figure it out, how many hundreds of times have you been shown you're incredibly wrong?​

Sure. That's why Soy Boys like you are crying about racial tension. I didn't make you start this Soy Boy thread and no black person did either you fearful little bitch. 😄
Too many groups put themselves first. Especially if protected. Anything they do is just proper. And that is not all of any of them. Percentages of it though. People are taught hate from their own. They are taught mistrust. They may have a psychological questioning of the natural order. And why not. We have groups going thousands of year in history of grievances. We have them going 500 years ago or so. We pay less attention to all of our lifetimes today depending on what we live like. And those who are not from what is pushed from the powerful take the ingratiating. And yet those who are accused of that have messed with many people trying to survive. And many of them have not paid the price for doing so and are collecting great pensions and retirement benefits now. And that is the stickler. They must be dealt with. They are not.

of course, numbskull. But I am damn tired of being your news service....
How did Trump force negroes to start attacking Asians?
FF7B25BE-D767-4976-AF8D-85697D5D08D8.jpeg

Trump is certainly divisive, but no one exceeds O at dividing the races.
Trumps divisive rhetoric is rational and totally justified….we are suppose to have disdain for invading wetbacks, for criminals, for bottom feeding degenerates, for America hating filth.
Obama like Biden attacks/attacked our best citizens while championing our worst.…it’s lunacy, it’s non-sensical bullshit, it’s illogical virtue signaling.

How did Trump force negroes to start attacking Asians?
View attachment 814358
You do realize that the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal are also owned by Murdoch and also totally FOS.... Blacks attacking Asians doesn't even show up on FBI statistics, it's all about Right wingers. Probably has something to do with Trump endlessly blaming the Chinese For the pandemic.

Forum List

Back