Why do men..... ?

It would be a really-really inefficient and unproductive place to get a date.
I don't think there are too many people who are willing to fly across country to hook up.

Plenty of people will do just that. Online relationships also can happen when you do not actually meet face to face. There is Skype and other such programs where you can communicate face-to-face. Not making any accusations here, just an FYI. Online relationships are actually quite common nowadays though.

BTW; A whore is someone who fucks everyone.
A bitch is someone who fucks everyone but you.

Bonzi appears to be neither.

How would you know? I would say the threads indicate otherwise.
I wouldn't know......and I'm open-minded enough not to assume the worst.

I'm not here to get a date.

So, I'm the ONLY one who thinks it's strange that a person who claims to be a MARRIED CHRISTIAN would go online and start such threads and make such comments? I disagree then. I find it very, very interesting indeed. A complete contradiction, I would say.
I'm sure you're not the only person.
I was thinking similarly, but I'm not so rude to mention it. I figure that this is a place for exchanging ideas, not telling people how to live or telling them how to act or telling them how to think.

I don't think there are too many people who are willing to fly across country to hook up.

Okay, well, IMO, the poster is either starved for male attention or is looking for something. Either way, being a self-professed married Christian who has the gall to preach to others about what is "right" and what is "good", that is pretty sad, and she needs to work on her problems instead of seeking out the solution from a bunch of strangers online is my opinion. THAT is also really inefficient and unproductive in most cases.

So, I'm the ONLY one who thinks it's strange that a person who claims to be a MARRIED CHRISTIAN would go online and start such threads and make such comments? I disagree then. I find it very, very interesting indeed. A complete contradiction, I would say.
I was thinking similarly, but I'm not so rude to mention it. I figure that this is a place for exchanging ideas, not telling people how to live or telling them how to act or telling them how to think.

Well, I'm going to speak my mind here. That is what this place is about too. I'm sure you've expressed your opinions on particular posters, amirite?

I don't mind being the rude bitch. What difference does it make?

Plenty of people will do just that. Online relationships also can happen when you do not actually meet face to face. There is Skype and other such programs where you can communicate face-to-face. Not making any accusations here, just an FYI. Online relationships are actually quite common nowadays though.

Oh I know...I would think that would be frustrating and unfulfilling.
It might be fun for awhile, but if you really did start falling for the person...which is quite likely I would think, then it can only end badly and hurt feelings.

Okay, well, IMO, the poster is either starved for male attention or is looking for something. Either way, being a self-professed married Christian who has the gall to preach to others about what is "right" and what is "good", that is pretty sad, and she needs to work on her problems instead of seeking out the solution from a bunch of strangers online is my opinion. THAT is also really inefficient and unproductive in most cases.
So you want everyone to act a specific way?

Good to know.

I think we're all adults and this is supposed to be a free country.

So you want everyone to act a specific way?

Good to know.

I think we're all adults and this is supposed to be a free country.

No, I asked Bonzi some questions. And yes, this IS a free country. :D

Well, I'm going to speak my mind here. That is what this place is about too. I'm sure you've expressed your opinions on particular posters, amirite?

I figure if anyone gets tired of you speaking your mind, they always have the ignore button.

I figure if anyone gets tired of you speaking their mind, they always have the ignore button.

Come on! Stop being foolish. :rolleyes-41: Sorry for pointing out the obvious.

I figure if anyone gets tired of you speaking their mind, they always have the ignore button.

Basically, you think I am unreasonable for asking pointed questions of a person who regularly starts threads about sex and cheating and affairs as they go on other threads and preach about what God would want? Goodness! Men ARE stupid.

I hope you don't think I'm being rude by saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover....or that the obvious can sometimes be totally wrong.
I like to think well of people instead of thinking the worst.
I like to give people a chance with out being judgmental.

One thing I've discovered since I started communicating with people online......sometimes what they post isn't exactly what they meant....because of the linear aspect of talking through printed words. We can't take into account facial expressions and body-language.
I'm not going to tell Bonzi what she's doing is wrong. She's just being herself here......and so are you.

Basically, you think I am unreasonable for asking pointed questions of a person who regularly starts threads about sex and cheating and affairs as they go on other threads and preach about what God would want? Goodness! Men ARE stupid.
No......you're being yourself.

Oh I know...I would think that would be frustrating and unfulfilling.
It might be fun for awhile, but if you really did start falling for the person...which is quite likely I would think, then it can only end badly and hurt feelings.

I agree. There is nothing wrong with a little flirting, but there is a definite line, especially if you are married or in a serious committed relationship IMO. There is also such a thing as "emotional" cheating too.

Maybe some people don't care and don't honor their vows, but to me, if I would feel it was disrespectful to me and some behavior that would be bother me, then I wouldn't do it to my spouse. That's just me though. :dunno:

If I had some problems in my serious relationship, I certainly wouldn't go searching for the solution from strangers online. I know that much.

I don't think I'm a "bad person" for asking people questions when they continually start these types of threads. If they are a married person that claims to follow Christianity, they should expect such questions, IMO.

No......you're being yourself.

If I find something curious, I don't have a problem asking about it. I mean, the poster is asking others these same questions in the threads. Why not return the questions? The poster has started a thread about ME personally in the Flame Zone as well, so . . . it's not about revenge, but I don't think the poster is all so "innocent" either. :D

I hope you don't think I'm being rude by saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover....or that the obvious can sometimes be totally wrong.

One thing I've discovered since I started communicating with people online......sometimes what they post isn't exactly what they meant....because of the linear aspect of talking through printed words. We can't take into account facial expressions and body-language.
I'm not going to tell Bonzi what she's doing is wrong. She's just being herself here......and so are you.

It's not like she's an 18-year-old girl. She is a 51-year-old woman. She knows EXACTLY what is going on. Lol. :D Why I say, come on! Be real!

It's not like she's an 18-year-old girl. She is a 51-year-old woman. She knows EXACTLY what is going on. Lol. :D Why I say, come on! Be real!
So, in your opinion everyone should grow up and act their age.

Are you kidding me? Why do you care so much if I am questioning another poster about something?

What I mean is she is not some young innocent victim of anyone! Lol. Give me a fucking break. A woman who is 51 years old, has children, is married, knows and who allegedly was actually single at one point too, claims to have been an atheist, seems relatively intelligent, knows what is going here. She isn't mentally disabled and is capable of being confronted with questions when she claims to be a married Christian person and is kind of preachy at times, yet starts these kinds of threads. Don't be stupid.

Are you kidding me? Why do you care so much if I am questioning another poster about something?
You know......the longer I talk to you the worse you get.

I'm outtahere.

Oh hey, I just thought of something! Isn't that what you conservatives preach all the time? :D So YUP, I suppose so! Grow up and take responsibility for your actions, don't let others fight your battles for you, right?

Forum List

Back