Why do men..... ?

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......
I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)

For example:

Fiery! lol

What is a fiery woman like? Sassy? I think that might be fun while dating but what does a fiery woman become like in marriage? hmmm....

I think if you want a woman to be a work horse, maybe a mail order bride would be a good idea....

For example:

Fiery! lol

What is a fiery woman like? Sassy? I think that might be fun while dating but what does a fiery woman become like in marriage? hmmm....
You are correct. Today's "fiery girlfriend" is tomorrow's "plaintiff" who takes half of everything you own.

For example:

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Depends who you are asking....

For example:

They are 20~30 something young children

For example:

Depends who you are asking....

I'm past the asking stage. Doubt I will ever be there again! Playing my hand the best I can at this point!

For example:

They are 20~30 something young children

Angry frustrated young men. Probably will just wind up being psychos or angry grumpy old men!

Forum List

Back