Why do liberals treat America as a doormat?

So the hell with our nation of laws? You don't like that particular law?
Okay then.....

You're for murdering them in the womb, but take them in when they break the law law coming to this country?

I think I'm more confused than you are with your reasoning.
There is a law. It deals with child trafficking. It was signed by President George W. Bush.

And I see a distinction between children seeking refuge and a fetus. Don't you?

I see no difference between the two, only the age of them.....don't you?

What I do see is once the illegal is able to stay, it gives their parents and relatives an avenue to enter this country legally......you know, to reunite with the family unit. It's the only humane thing to do because we are such a civilized nation.....right?

Nosmo?

There is a law. It deals with child trafficking. It was signed by President George W. Bush.

And I see a distinction between children seeking refuge and a fetus. Don't you?

I see no difference between the two, only the age of them.....don't you?

What I do see is once the illegal is able to stay, it gives their parents and relatives an avenue to enter this country legally......you know, to reunite with the family unit. It's the only humane thing to do because we are such a civilized nation.....right?

Nosmo?
The age of them? How about one child walks a third of the way up the hemisphere seeking asylum and succor, the other is an unviable mass of tissue.

And what makes these children illegal? Words on a paper. In spite of the 2007 law that grants children protective status due to those who wish to profit from them as sex objects.

But compassion is substituted by suspicion. American ideals are substituted by fears. Aid is priced too high to extend. And at tonight's ball game, "Americans" will sing of the land of the free and the home of the brave" while they chew hot dogs and wash them down with a cold one. Some of those "Americans" share the feeling that children are not worthy of America.

This thread is just another sickening reminder that if left up to libs we would have no borders, and they would let anyone in who wanted in.
They want this country swamped with third worlder's who will end creating the worlds largest welfare state, and turn this country into a weak nation. This is one of their grand schemes since they hate our superiority.

We didn't need a border until corporations started hiring illegals to do jobs Americans will do. Before illegal employers migrant workers left at the end of every season. When Reagan got elected they started staying all year round.

You are a lunatic if you believe what you wrote. :eusa_shhh:

Well I'm not a lunatic, I truly believe liberals want this country watered down as much as possible, so we are not the single most powerful nation, militarily or economically. The more third worlders here, the more social services are needed, and the weaker this country becomes.

We need people coming here who want to become Americans and who strive for greater things beyond picking our vegetables, and blowing our leaves.

I do agree with you on the employers. Whether it be a corporation, or a two-bit contractor trolling the parking lots of Home Depot, they need to be thrown in jail if they knowingly hire an illegal.

If up to me I would push for laws that come down very hard on employers. I have brought this up time after time to my lawmakers, and would encourage everyone else to do the same !

But notice they never talk about this? They never talk about the illegal employers. They are the root of this problem. And they are doing it on purpose. They want to dilute the job market with workers because that brings wages down.

Now instead of them just coming to do migrant work, they are the housekeepers at the Hilton. They do the baggage at the airport. They work for Tyson Chicken. They do construction work now too. They work for the companies that win the bids to build our roads. All these jobs Americans were doing before.

And let me tell you something, as a liberal, you are flat out wrong about us. We don't want these illegals here. This is a political wedge issue "they" are using on us in an election year to divide us. WE want them to go home and stop taking our jobs. WE don't want them using our public schools and ER's and not paying. We don't want them taking our jobs.

Your side will point to the small minority of our side that wants all the illegals to stay. I can tell you I don't know one liberal who wants them to stay. Do you see any on USMB who argue to let all those illegal kids stay? I would guess they are a very small minority. And yes the Democrats are trying to use this to win over hispanic votes but on the flip side your side is going to benefit from all the people who want them to go. So I don't even know who brought this issue up. I don't know which side is going to benefit from this issue. All I know is both you and I want them out of here.

If anything, we might need these workers to replace the baby boomers in the work force OR we may need them paying into the system so we can afford to pay the baby boomers medicade and social security costs.

My solution is to raise taxes on the rich. Their free ride should be over. They've had 14 years of not paying their fair share of taxes. Clearly those tax breaks we've given them don't work and we need that money to pay for social services.

One other thing. Other countries laugh at Americans like you. Why? Because we pay A LOT in taxes and don't get shit for what we pay. They pay a lot in taxes too, only they get social services for what they pay. So we are paying a lot and getting nothing in return. Maybe you should not be asking for lower taxes and no social services. Maybe you should be asking to get what you pay for. Why shouldn't you be asking for lower taxes? Because they are never going to lower your taxes. When they say lower taxes they mean on the rich, not you. That means your taxes will eventually go up when you cry to give the rich more tax breaks. Otherwise, if they lower your taxes they have to raise taxes on the rich and you know that isn't going to happen.

OH! Sure, you are so right. We are a nation of laws. Unless you can and do pick and choose the once that fit neatly into your coiffures.
You know, how the right and the tea party and the gun freaks rallied around clive " I dont have to pay fees" bundy.
Pick and choose , pick and choose.

Any other trolls on the left want to discuss my past rather than how the policies your side is putting forth are poised to destroy our country? I mean I know my life isn't the topic and that the rules in the politics section require that we post on topic but damnit, my life has been fantastic and I don't mind sharing how I got here with the intolerant left. Rules be damned right?

:eusa_hand:Well Grampa...you have to give the left a break. They are just running out of deflections to use. Since they pointed the finger so many times in the past the only one they seem to have left is their middle one. And since they can't do much on their own anymore they just don't know how to use it. Its called being BRAINWASHED. What a shame.

We are a nation of laws......right?????? :eusa_whistle:
Are you one of those who picks and chooses what laws to follow?

This has nothing to do with religion, Nosmo, it's about our laws......period
The howling from Conservatives about our Christian bona fides comes whenever reproductive freedom or marriage equality are discussed. With those issues, Conservatives insist we follow Scripture in drafting and applying law.

But when Jesus said, "Reject all the children who come unto Me because I can't afford to house, clothe, feed and nurture them..."

Oh. wait. It wasn't Jesus who said that was it? Nope! It was the Republican party and Conservative 'pundits'.

So the hell with our nation of laws? You don't like that particular law?
Okay then.....

You're for murdering them in the womb, but take them in when they break the law law coming to this country?

I think I'm more confused than you are with your reasoning.

What would you rather:

A. We take care of all those kids financially at the border.
B. All those parents that had all those kids should have had an abortion.

I'd say this issue is a great argument for abortion. If you can't afford to have a kid and y you get pregnant, abortion is and should always be an option. Clearly we can't/don't want to take care of these unwanted kids.

Certainly. don't you quite understand that christian values/and laws, go the way side when the money factor rears its head.

We didn't need a border until corporations started hiring illegals to do jobs Americans will do. Before illegal employers migrant workers left at the end of every season. When Reagan got elected they started staying all year round.

You are a lunatic if you believe what you wrote. :eusa_shhh:

Well I'm not a lunatic, I truly believe liberals want this country watered down as much as possible, so we are not the single most powerful nation, militarily or economically. The more third worlders here, the more social services are needed, and the weaker this country becomes.

We need people coming here who want to become Americans and who strive for greater things beyond picking our vegetables, and blowing our leaves.

I do agree with you on the employers. Whether it be a corporation, or a two-bit contractor trolling the parking lots of Home Depot, they need to be thrown in jail if they knowingly hire an illegal.

If up to me I would push for laws that come down very hard on employers. I have brought this up time after time to my lawmakers, and would encourage everyone else to do the same !

But notice they never talk about this? They never talk about the illegal employers. They are the root of this problem. And they are doing it on purpose. They want to dilute the job market with workers because that brings wages down.

Now instead of them just coming to do migrant work, they are the housekeepers at the Hilton. They do the baggage at the airport. They work for Tyson Chicken. They do construction work now too. They work for the companies that win the bids to build our roads. All these jobs Americans were doing before.

And let me tell you something, as a liberal, you are flat out wrong about us. We don't want these illegals here. This is a political wedge issue "they" are using on us in an election year to divide us. WE want them to go home and stop taking our jobs. WE don't want them using our public schools and ER's and not paying. We don't want them taking our jobs.

Your side will point to the small minority of our side that wants all the illegals to stay. I can tell you I don't know one liberal who wants them to stay. Do you see any on USMB who argue to let all those illegal kids stay? I would guess they are a very small minority. And yes the Democrats are trying to use this to win over hispanic votes but on the flip side your side is going to benefit from all the people who want them to go. So I don't even know who brought this issue up. I don't know which side is going to benefit from this issue. All I know is both you and I want them out of here.

If anything, we might need these workers to replace the baby boomers in the work force OR we may need them paying into the system so we can afford to pay the baby boomers medicade and social security costs.

My solution is to raise taxes on the rich. Their free ride should be over. They've had 14 years of not paying their fair share of taxes. Clearly those tax breaks we've given them don't work and we need that money to pay for social services.

One other thing. Other countries laugh at Americans like you. Why? Because we pay A LOT in taxes and don't get shit for what we pay. They pay a lot in taxes too, only they get social services for what they pay. So we are paying a lot and getting nothing in return. Maybe you should not be asking for lower taxes and no social services. Maybe you should be asking to get what you pay for. Why shouldn't you be asking for lower taxes? Because they are never going to lower your taxes. When they say lower taxes they mean on the rich, not you. That means your taxes will eventually go up when you cry to give the rich more tax breaks. Otherwise, if they lower your taxes they have to raise taxes on the rich and you know that isn't going to happen.

The howling from Conservatives about our Christian bona fides comes whenever reproductive freedom or marriage equality are discussed. With those issues, Conservatives insist we follow Scripture in drafting and applying law.

But when Jesus said, "Reject all the children who come unto Me because I can't afford to house, clothe, feed and nurture them..."

Oh. wait. It wasn't Jesus who said that was it? Nope! It was the Republican party and Conservative 'pundits'.

I believe Jesus was smart enough to realize that he did not mean one person should house feed and clothe everyone who needs it.

I believe he was speaking in generalizations and pretty much saying "do what you can"...

And we, in the United States, do what we can. We gave more to Haiti as a people than all country governments combined....not including what our government gave. We had the same distinction as it pertains to the Tsunami.

Exactly how many would Jesus have taken in before he said "I have no more room or money for the rest of them." I bet he would have stopped pretty quickly.

Sorry bro....the "Are you not a good Christian" argument is not a valid one.
Just where would Jesus draw the line? I did not learn that He equivocated.

The next time some Conservative crows about "Christian virtues" and how our country was based upon them, recall how some would make equivocations.

I'm not pointing out that there are 'bad' Christians among the Conservatives. I'm simply talking about their 'elastic' morality.
Jesus never gave handouts he only took them. With the exception of that fish story.

We are not a halfway house for the worlds indigent & troubled. Nor are we the step parents for all the worlds children.

And yet, when it's convenient to say so, Conservatives will line up to tell the world how this nation is a Christian nation, based on the Judeo/Christian ethic.

How far Conservatives run from Jesus whenever it might cost them a dollar.

Jesus & Christianity have no place in this discussion. Laws, this thread is about our laws.

Get a grip

I love it how supposed "christians" are able to put their god aside when it comes to making financial or political decisions. Thou shall not murder....unless its Muslims then kill them. Feed the poor unless they are non Americans. Life is precious but only Americans and only until it is born then it's on its fucking own. Cure the sick unless they don't have healthcare.

How much does your car cost? If it is more than $20K, think about how many sick or starving kids you could save if you downsized. But you sleep just fine driving that $40K car, right? Because deep down life isn't that precious to you or to our society.

How much does your car cost? If it is more than $20K, think about how many sick or starving kids you could save if you downsized. But you sleep just fine driving that $40K car, right? Because deep down life isn't that precious to you or to our society.

Tell us what sacrifices you make in your spending so you can give the rest to poor people.

And yet, when it's convenient to say so, Conservatives will line up to tell the world how this nation is a Christian nation, based on the Judeo/Christian ethic.

How far Conservatives run from Jesus whenever it might cost them a dollar.

Jesus & Christianity have no place in this discussion. Laws, this thread is about our laws.

Get a grip

I love it how supposed "christians" are able to put their god aside when it comes to making financial or political decisions. Thou shall not murder....unless its Muslims then kill them. Feed the poor unless they are non Americans. Life is precious but only Americans and only until it is born then it's on its fucking own. Cure the sick unless they don't have healthcare.

I'm not a Christian you dumb fuck. How many times do I have to tell you retards that. Your bullshit bible stories & anecdotes are meaningless to me just as they are to you hypocrites

Last edited:

Tell us what sacrifices you make in your spending so you can give the rest to poor people.

Libtard idea of sacrifice is to economically rape their neighbors for their income and assets.

None. I never claimed life was precious to me.

Libtard idea of sacrifice is to economically rape their neighbors for their income and assets.

You are such an ignorant fuck. The rich fucked you idiot when in 2000 they basically shifted the tax burden from them onto you.

So I never tried to take from my neighbors because my neighbors are middle class. The people who raped you would never call you their neighbor. They live in gated communities to keep riff raff like you out.

And is asking them to pay their fair share in taxes really rape or theft? We are simply asking them to pay what they use to pay. Why is that unfair? Fuck fair. What works? You little bitches like to cry "not fair" when we talk about taxing your masters. Fuck "what's fair". What works? If we need to tax them more, please stop crying for them. They will still be rich.

And if we give them tax breaks, that basically shifted the burden of the tax onto you. Are you ok that they did that to us? Did you call it rape when their tax break raised your taxes? You stupid little house nigga bitch.

None. I never claimed life was precious to me.

I see, your typical hypocrisy holding others to a different standard than you hold yourself. I know before you say it, you did tell them what they think first...

You are such an ignorant fuck. The rich fucked you idiot when in 2000 they basically shifted the tax burden from them onto you.

So I never tried to take from my neighbors because my neighbors are middle class. The people who raped you would never call you their neighbor. They live in gated communities to keep riff raff like you out.

And is asking them to pay their fair share in taxes really rape or theft? We are simply asking them to pay what they use to pay. Why is that unfair? Fuck fair. What works? You little bitches like to cry "not fair" when we talk about taxing your masters. Fuck "what's fair". What works? If we need to tax them more, please stop crying for them. They will still be rich.

And if we give them tax breaks, that basically shifted the burden of the tax onto you. Are you ok that they did that to us? Did you call it rape when their tax break raised your taxes? You stupid little house nigga bitch.

Yes Comrade, you are right. What have the rich ever done for us? I mean other than fund government, the top 5% pay 60% of taxes. So what have the rich ever done for us other than funding government? They provide jobs. Oh yeah, they do that too. Other than funding the government and providing jobs have the rich ever done for us? ...

Your a lying POS ignorant ass still living in the past. Here are the 2014 tax rates dumb ass:

10% on taxable income from $0 to $18,150, plus
15% on taxable income over $18,150 to $73,800, plus
25% on taxable income over $73,800 to $148,850, plus
28% on taxable income over $148,850 to $226,850, plus
33% on taxable income over $226,850 to $405,100, plus
35% on taxable income over $405,100 to $457,600, plus
39.6% on taxable income over $457,600.

Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)

For Married Filing Separately:
26% on AMT taxable income under $182,500
28% on AMT taxable income over $182,500

Capital Gains tax rates vary depending on whether the gains are short-term or long-term.
Short-term gains taxed at ordinary income tax rates.
Long-term gains and qualified dividends taxed at
0% if taxable income falls in the 10% or 15% marginal tax brackets
15% if taxable income falls in the 25%, 28%, 33%, or 35% marginal tax brackets
20% if taxable income falls in the 39.6% marginal tax bracket
25% on Depreciation Recapture
28% on Collectibles
28% on qualified small business stock after exclusion

As for you denying you are raping your neighbor why are you voting for redistribution of wealth you lying POS?

As for the tax cuts... OMFG WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE. The tax rates were lowered for EVERYONE YOU DUMB SHIT.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Get a grip

I'm not a Christian you dumb fuck. How many times do I have to tell you retards that. Your bullshit bible stories & anecdotes are meaningless to me just as they are to you hypocrites

We just like to point out to social conservatives how evil the fiscal conservatives are in their party. We love pointing out how strange it is that the GOP attracts the religious nuts but the party is actually run economically by people who worship a ruthless atheist free market capitalist Ayn Rand. I get it though. The religious Republicans don't factor in god either when they vote. They clearly don't like feed the poor or heal the sick, right? So their politics contradict their religion and it is obvious $ trumps god.

Your a lying POS ignorant ass still living in the past. Here are the 2014 tax rates dumb ass:

Capital Gains tax rates vary depending on whether the gains are short-term or long-term.
28% on Collectibles

As for you denying you are raping your neighbor why are you voting for redistribution of wealth you lying POS?

As for the tax cuts... OMFG WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE. The tax rates were lowered for EVERYONE YOU DUMB SHIT.

Do you use a book called Tax Economics for Charitable Giving? No you don't I would imagine because it is only meant for wealthy Americans. They get tax write offs you have no idea about because you aren't a corporate CPA. In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

And did they roll back the Bush tax cuts? I wasn't aware they did that. If they did good. Now they need to roll back the Reagan tax cuts.

And BFD your tax rate was lowered. What did you save $300 a year? The rich saved thousands. Now we need our roads fixed and they're going to raise your taxes fool.

Again, why do you cry so much for the rich? They aren't your neighbors. They would never live near you. To them you are all *******. So stop crying for them if we raise their taxes. Would you rather raise taxes on the poor? Because that's exactly what Snyder here in Michigan did. He raised taxes on seniors and gave the rich and corporations tax breaks. That's wealth distribution bitch. They took from the middle class and gave it to the rich. That's what happens when the rich own our government and politicians.

28% on Collectibles

Do you use a book called Tax Economics for Charitable Giving? No you don't I would imagine because it is only meant for wealthy Americans. They get tax write offs you have no idea about because you aren't a corporate CPA. In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

And did they roll back the Bush tax cuts? I wasn't aware they did that. If they did good. Now they need to roll back the Reagan tax cuts.

And BFD your tax rate was lowered. What did you save $300 a year? The rich saved thousands. Now we need our roads fixed and they're going to raise your taxes fool.

Again, why do you cry so much for the rich? They aren't your neighbors. They would never live near you. To them you are all *******. So stop crying for them if we raise their taxes. Would you rather raise taxes on the poor? Because that's exactly what Snyder here in Michigan did. He raised taxes on seniors and gave the rich and corporations tax breaks. That's wealth distribution bitch. They took from the middle class and gave it to the rich. That's what happens when the rich own our government and politicians.

I was an upper middle class income earner for over a decade. I paid millions in taxes. I've earned the right to tell you to eat shit and puke on your class envy lies.

I know quite a few of so called ultra rich. They are no different than me, they just have more money. The Bush tax cuts saved me around 30k a year avg. But I still got butt raped by your beloved progressive tax system.

IMO fair is everyone pays the same dam tax %, and I prefer sales and real estate taxes with exemptions for food, medical, and minimal living standard for living space over labor based personal income taxes that are really just a form of slavery by %.

Last edited:

28% on Collectibles

By they way asshole. I'm not concerned with these incomes. I'm concerned with raising taxes on any money earned over $1 million or 10 million. I want taxes lowered for anyone making less than $100k.

Like how much does Romney pay on what he makes? He pays less than his secretary % wise because it is money his investments are making. I don't remember what the tax rate was but he pays less % than his secretary does on her $50K a year salary. That needs to change. He should pay more and she should pay less. Yes I am in favor of a progressive tax system. Why? Because it works.

Rick Snyder raised taxes on poor and middle class senior citizens. So while you cry for the rich, I'll cry for them.

Forum List

Back