Why do liberals treat America as a doormat?

We are not a halfway house for the worlds indigent & troubled. Nor are we the step parents for all the worlds children.

And yet, when it's convenient to say so, Conservatives will line up to tell the world how this nation is a Christian nation, based on the Judeo/Christian ethic.

How far Conservatives run from Jesus whenever it might cost them a dollar.

Jesus & Christianity have no place in this discussion. Laws, this thread is about our laws.

Get a grip

Any other trolls on the left want to discuss my past rather than how the policies your side is putting forth are poised to destroy our country? I mean I know my life isn't the topic and that the rules in the politics section require that we post on topic but damnit, my life has been fantastic and I don't mind sharing how I got here with the intolerant left. Rules be damned right?

:eusa_hand:Well Grampa...you have to give the left a break. They are just running out of deflections to use. Since they pointed the finger so many times in the past the only one they seem to have left is their middle one. And since they can't do much on their own anymore they just don't know how to use it. Its called being BRAINWASHED. What a shame.

We are not a halfway house for the worlds indigent & troubled. Nor are we the step parents for all the worlds children.

And yet, when it's convenient to say so, Conservatives will line up to tell the world how this nation is a Christian nation, based on the Judeo/Christian ethic.

Jesus & Christianity have no place in this discussion. Laws, this thread is about our laws.

Get a grip
Children afraid and suffering. And you say Christianity has no place here.

What a shallow Christian you are.

Get a grip
Children afraid and suffering. And you say Christianity has no place here.

What a shallow Christian you are.

I'm not a Christian moron

So it was as a convict that you did all that 'building' of America that you brag about? Forced labor that you wouldn't have otherwise done of your own volition? Funny how you take personal credit for it when it was the State that had you doing it whilst a prisoner. Interesting.

No dumbass, I made gazebos in prison. Can you not read? Has nothing to do with what ive done since then. Unless you consider lawn furniture "building America"

Your stupidity knows no bounds

What really knows no bounds is your ugly, vicious. nasty mouth. Are you unable to express yourself in anything other than a vile way? What a creep you are. And on ignore. People like you are not worth bothering with.

:cuckoo:Well dumb dumb...then don't answer his posts.

Are you smart enough to do that?

So it was as a convict that you did all that 'building' of America that you brag about? Forced labor that you wouldn't have otherwise done of your own volition? Funny how you take personal credit for it when it was the State that had you doing it whilst a prisoner. Interesting.

No dumbass, I made gazebos in prison. Can you not read? Has nothing to do with what ive done since then. Unless you consider lawn furniture "building America"

Your stupidity knows no bounds

we also had to pay for your parole officer, how many taxpayer dollars were spent over all :sad:

:DI bet its a lot less than we spend on one illegal child per day at our southern border. Sounds like you skipped your math class too many times.

We are a nation of laws......right?????? :eusa_whistle:
Are you one of those who picks and chooses what laws to follow?

This has nothing to do with religion, Nosmo, it's about our laws......period
The howling from Conservatives about our Christian bona fides comes whenever reproductive freedom or marriage equality are discussed. With those issues, Conservatives insist we follow Scripture in drafting and applying law.

But when Jesus said, "Reject all the children who come unto Me because I can't afford to house, clothe, feed and nurture them..."

Oh. wait. It wasn't Jesus who said that was it? Nope! It was the Republican party and Conservative 'pundits'.

So the hell with our nation of laws? You don't like that particular law?
Okay then.....

You're for murdering them in the womb, but take them in when they break the law law coming to this country?

I think I'm more confused than you are with your reasoning.

Why do conservatives sell the doormat? When you can answer that, we can answer the first. Because really trying to figure out how trillions of dollars spent in Bush's wars, and toppling democratic governments to put in place military dictators and theocrats fit in with America values like freedom and individualism.

The howling from Conservatives about our Christian bona fides comes whenever reproductive freedom or marriage equality are discussed. With those issues, Conservatives insist we follow Scripture in drafting and applying law.

But when Jesus said, "Reject all the children who come unto Me because I can't afford to house, clothe, feed and nurture them..."

Oh. wait. It wasn't Jesus who said that was it? Nope! It was the Republican party and Conservative 'pundits'.

Okay then.....

You're for murdering them in the womb, but take them in when they break the law law coming to this country?

There is a law. It deals with child trafficking. It was signed by President George W. Bush.

And I see a distinction between children seeking refuge and a fetus. Don't you?

I believe Jesus was smart enough to realize that he did not mean one person should house feed and clothe everyone who needs it.

I believe he was speaking in generalizations and pretty much saying "do what you can"...

And we, in the United States, do what we can. We gave more to Haiti as a people than all country governments combined....not including what our government gave. We had the same distinction as it pertains to the Tsunami.

Exactly how many would Jesus have taken in before he said "I have no more room or money for the rest of them." I bet he would have stopped pretty quickly.

Sorry bro....the "Are you not a good Christian" argument is not a valid one.

I believe Jesus was smart enough to realize that he did not mean one person should house feed and clothe everyone who needs it.

I believe he was speaking in generalizations and pretty much saying "do what you can"...

And we, in the United States, do what we can. We gave more to Haiti as a people than all country governments combined....not including what our government gave. We had the same distinction as it pertains to the Tsunami.

Exactly how many would Jesus have taken in before he said "I have no more room or money for the rest of them." I bet he would have stopped pretty quickly.

Just where would Jesus draw the line? I did not learn that He equivocated.

The next time some Conservative crows about "Christian virtues" and how our country was based upon them, recall how some would make equivocations.

I'm not pointing out that there are 'bad' Christians among the Conservatives. I'm simply talking about their 'elastic' morality.

Okay then.....

There is a law. It deals with child trafficking. It was signed by President George W. Bush.

I see no difference between the two, only the age of them.....don't you?

What I do see is once the illegal is able to stay, it gives their parents and relatives an avenue to enter this country legally......you know, to reunite with the family unit. It's the only humane thing to do because we are such a civilized nation.....right?

The next time some Conservative crows about "Christian virtues" and how our country was based upon them, recall how some would make equivocations.

I'm not pointing out that there are 'bad' Christians among the Conservatives. I'm simply talking about their 'elastic' morality.

you diverted from my point.

You can not use your "Christian Values" argument with integrity. It is not valid.

Jesus did not expect any one person to house feed and clothe the entire world of hungry, cold and naked children.

Okay then.....

I see no difference between the two, only the age of them.....don't you?

What I do see is once the illegal is able to stay, it gives their parents and relatives an avenue to enter this country legally......you know, to reunite with the family unit. It's the only humane thing to do because we are such a civilized nation.....right?

And then you will have the undocumented Mexican immigrants complaining..."hey wait a minute.....how come they jumped ahead of us?"

you diverted from my point.

You can not use your "Christian Values" argument with integrity. It is not valid.

Jesus did not expect any one person to house feed and clothe the entire world of hungry, cold and naked children.
And somehow you see the United States of America as 'one person'?

Why do liberals treat America as a doormat?

Because it is. We're a nation of immigrants. Denying anyone access at this point would be bigoted and wrong. The only reason you're butthurt about immigration today is because most of the immigrants are non-white.

But here's a better question: Why do conservatards treat America as their own private yacht club?

You really can't be this ignorant.....can you??????

People from the right are upset that the Illegal Immigration is being allowed into this country. Side stepping our federal laws and our politicians are turning a blind eye to it for the most part.

The people on the right have no problem with Legal Immigration so try not and be so ignorant in trying to spin the truth to fit your premise, dear.

I think legal immigration should be limited to job creators not low wage earners. If they don't create a job they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate.

Forum List

Back