Why do liberals treat America as a doormat?

Because it is. We're a nation of immigrants. Denying anyone access at this point would be bigoted and wrong. The only reason you're butthurt about immigration today is because most of the immigrants are non-white.

But here's a better question: Why do conservatards treat America as their own private yacht club?

• Banned

Because it is. We're a nation of immigrants. Denying anyone access at this point would be bigoted and wrong. The only reason you're butthurt about immigration today is because most of the immigrants are non-white.

But here's a better question: Why do conservatards treat America as their own private yacht club?

What a bunch of complete bullshit. The reason I personally am irritated is because of 2 reasons.

They are illegal.

They put a serious strain on our finances.

Color is irrelevant. Education & legality IS relevant.

And this nation IS our yacht club. We fucking built it, IT'S OURS

We allow a million LEGAL immigrants in every year. That's not enough for you, Comrade? Why do you find it so disgusting that we ask people to respect our immigration laws?

What a bunch of complete bullshit. The reason I personally am irritated is because of 2 reasons.

They are illegal.

In which case isn't it about time you paid your dues?

If you want to seal off the borders completely you will need to pay for the manpower and equipment and that means raising taxes.

So let us know when you are ready to come to the table with your checkbook and we can work out the payment plan.

• Banned

They are illegal.

If you want to seal off the borders completely you will need to pay for the manpower and equipment and that means raising taxes.

So let us know when you are ready to come to the table with your checkbook and we can work out the payment plan.

Money isn't the issue. Liberals are

Conservatives treat America as their own private club because it is their own private club.

The fact that we were a nation of immigrants does not mean that we have any obligation to remain a nation of immigrants, or to not be selective as to who we invite to the party. We are a soverign country, with laws on immigration, that need to be enforced. If you don't like the current laws, then you have the right to try and change them. You do not have the right to insist that they be ignored.

We allow a million LEGAL immigrants in every year. That's not enough for you, Comrade? Why do you find it so disgusting that we ask people to respect our immigration laws?

Unfortunately we tacitly allow illegal immigration too.

We don't clamp down on corporations that hire illegal immigrants.

We don't provide adequate funding to control the border.

We haven't even come up with a comprehensive bill for immigration reform that would address these issues.

So all of the above adds up to tacitly allowing illegal immigration to continue.

There is nothing actually stopping that from happening and We the People should be demanding that our Representatives actually do it when they reconvene as a matter of urgency.

This is not a partisan problem either. It is an area where both sides understand that we have a problem and it will take both sides to fix it.

It should have been done last year or at the beginning of this year at the latest. It is shameful that it has been allowed to reach a crisis of these proportions in my opinion.

A pox on both sides for letting us end up in this situation.

They are illegal.

Money isn't the issue. Liberals are

So you are agreeing to increase your taxes!

Cool!

Please let your representatives know as soon as possible.

They are illegal.

Every wave of immigrants to this country has been a majority of "illegals".

You think when the Irish had a potato famine they were looking up the immigration law when they flocked here in droves?

You think the Germans were like "Let me get a lawyer on that" when they were fleeing the Nazis?

Conservatives are really something else and completely ignorant of American history.

Let me help you with that:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

They are illegal.

You think when the Irish had a potato famine they were looking up the immigration law when they flocked here in droves?

You think the Germans were like "Let me get a lawyer on that" when they were fleeing the Nazis?

Conservatives are really something else and completely ignorant of American history.

This isn't about our history dumbfuck. It's about our future. And I don't give a rats ass about some stupid fancy slogan from 9000 damn years ago

They are illegal.

Seriously? You think everyone is that stupid that they'll believe your bullshit?

No humyn being is illegal, conservatard. A mere million simply isn't enough--there are so many more pyyple that want to come live here.

No country in the world has an "open door" approach to immigration. I wonder why that is?

Racism and xenophobia.

The European Union has an open borders policy, but only as long as you're European. They purposefully exclude pyyple from non-white nations such as Somalia, Ghana, and Nigeria because they hate anyone who isn't a white Euroscum pig.

No humyn being is illegal, conservatard. A mere million simply isn't enough--there are so many more pyyple that want to come live here.

Yes there are illegals, libtard. Those are the people who cross our borders illegally. And who cares if they want to come here? They can wait in line like all the others. Liberals are so immoral.

They are illegal.

Wait until one of your precious illegals with Ebola strolls across the border. Oh wait...we deserve it because America is the source of everything evil in the world.

Forum List

Back