Why do liberals like to be lectured?

No he isn’t. You’re easily influenced by morons.
Quit polishing his knob. He has to be one of the worst president speaking off a teleprompter.

Nope. Trump is the worst. By far. Ask the experts.

Are these the same experts that predicted the economy would collapse if Trump were elected?

Mark

Lone needs the “experts” to tell him what to think

Wrong again, Moron. I need experts to reach moron's who refuse to see things for what they are.

Fact. Obama was and is superior to Trump when it comes to public speaking with or without prepared remarks.

That isn't an opinion. That is a fact.

It’s really interesting how stupid you are. You have trouble grasping the concept of a fact, but then again, you have trouble with a lot of things, don’t you?

every time Obama spoke I got flashbacks of my college professors. Trump is blunt, speaks his mind, and talks to people, not at them. Now this thread has nothing to do with substance of the two polar opposites, but rather style. I find Trump’s style more refreshing than obama’s. Obama may very well be hyper literate, but he breathes an arrogance about him that causes him to lose charisma
I learned a lot in college, mostly from lectures. Maybe the question should be why don't Trump's people what to be educated about the issues?

He does an excellent job with a prepared speech?

You said that?
H
Damn.

:) Just to be clear we're talking style and delivery, not content. So yes, I do think he's a great communicator when he utilizes a teleprompter.

How do you fault his style during his last State of the Union Address? I don't mind you questioning my opinion, I'm led to believe you saw it differently which has me curious.

How do I fault it?

He's awful with a prompter. It is almost unbelievable that anyone would think otherwise.

He can barely read the words. He.lacks charisma. His intonation is choppy. He puts emphasis on the wrong words and sometimes the wrong syllables within words.

He may be the worst speaker we've ever had in high public office. Just bad.

He has no problem reading words and his tonality is excellent. You’re a fucking idiot, and that is something that has been established for a long time now.
And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that LoneLaugher is a 'fucking idiot'?

You said it matter-of-factly..so either you have access to unbiased, factual proof or you just made it up.

So...where is your proof?

You said that?
H
Damn.

:) Just to be clear we're talking style and delivery, not content. So yes, I do think he's a great communicator when he utilizes a teleprompter.

How do you fault his style during his last State of the Union Address? I don't mind you questioning my opinion, I'm led to believe you saw it differently which has me curious.

How do I fault it?

He's awful with a prompter. It is almost unbelievable that anyone would think otherwise.

He can barely read the words. He.lacks charisma. His intonation is choppy. He puts emphasis on the wrong words and sometimes the wrong syllables within words.

He has no problem reading words and his tonality is excellent. You’re a fucking idiot, and that is something that has been established for a long time now.
And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that LoneLaugher is a 'fucking idiot'?

You said it matter-of-factly..so either you have access to unbiased, factual proof or you just made it up.

Talk about reaching. You and that idiot seem like you’re a lot alike.

every time Obama spoke I got flashbacks of my college professors. Trump is blunt, speaks his mind, and talks to people, not at them. Now this thread has nothing to do with substance of the two polar opposites, but rather style. I find Trump’s style more refreshing than obama’s. Obama may very well be hyper literate, but he breathes an arrogance about him that causes him to lose charisma
I learned a lot in college, mostly from lectures. Maybe the question should be why don't Trump's people what to be educated about the issues?

I get educated through various different sources, and by people of all walks of life, and if a politician is going to teach me something, I’m okay with that, but for him or her to bombard me with nothing but lectures...no thanks.

You said that?
H
Damn.

How do I fault it?

And you are chickening out on answering because you obviously have NO PROOF.

Again...you brought it up...

How do I fault it?

You’re a dumbass. Feel free to take that any which way you want. Be as literal as you please.

How do I fault it?

You’re a dumbass. Feel free to take that any which way you want. Be as literal as you please.

LOL...my IQ was government tested several times at the 124-126 level. I am no genius - but I am nowhere near a 'dumbass'.

And again you are afraid to answer the question.

Let's make it simpler for you so even you can understand it

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that LoneLaugher is a 'fucking idiot'?

Yes or no?

LOL...my IQ was government tested several times at the 124-126 level. I am no genius - but I am nowhere near a 'dumbass'.

And again you are afraid to answer the question.

Let's make it simpler for you so even you can understand it

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that LoneLaugher is a 'fucking idiot'?

Yes or no?

If you believe that IQ tests are a valid indicator of intelligence, congratulations. You're racist.

I suppose most people aren't as insecure as you are, so they don't automatically perceive intellectuals as "arrogant".

I suppose most people aren't as insecure as you are, so they don't perceive intellectuals as "arrogant".

Okay that’s the ticket. Obozo used the word I more times than anyone in history, but I’m imagining him as arrogant because I’m insecure lol

Educated on the issues? Hell, it appears liberal educators can't tell the difference between men and women.

Mark

Educated on the issues? Hell, it appears liberal educators can't tell the difference between men and women.

Mark
Here's some education for you:

A hermaphrodite (or intersexed person) is someone who has some or all of the primary sex characteristics of both genders (for example, a penis and a vulva). There are three types of hermaphrodites: true, male pseudo and female pseudo.​

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back