Why do liberals like to be lectured?

Obama off a teleprompter. Uuuuh, studder, uuuuh, uuuum, studder.

Nope.
Lol, ole Obama sounded like a retarded child off the teleprompter.

No. He was halting in style as he was measured and thoughtful. He said “uh” a lot. He was thinking. Idiot.

Trump is a full on moron off prompter. The least knowledgeable president we’ve ever had.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

I’d be the same way if I were trying to pass Trump off as a better speaker than Obama. Moron.
Obama is a disaster off the teleprompter, embarrassing really.

No. He was halting in style as he was measured and thoughtful. He said “uh” a lot. He was thinking. Idiot.

Trump is a full on moron off prompter. The least knowledgeable president we’ve ever had.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

I’d be the same way if I were trying to pass Trump off as a better speaker than Obama. Moron.

Again, you appreciate to be lectured to by an academic that hasn’t done anything in his life outside of government. You enjoy it, because you’re stupid and don’t realize how patronizing it is.

That’s a bit lame. Obama is one of the finest orators in the history of this nation. Intelligent people appreciate that.
Most ignorant post of the day. If it wasn't for affirmative action he wouldn't be shit.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

No he isn’t. You’re easily influenced by morons.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

Again, you appreciate to be lectured to by an academic that hasn’t done anything in his life outside of government. You enjoy it, because you’re stupid and don’t realize how patronizing it is.

That’s a bit lame. Obama is one of the finest orators in the history of this nation. Intelligent people appreciate that.
Most ignorant post of the day. If it wasn't for affirmative action he wouldn't be shit.

He’s a better man than you in every conceivable way.

All I can say is, lol.

He doesn't deserve to wipe my ass. Worst president in history.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

Quit polishing his knob. He has to be one of the worst president speaking off a teleprompter.

Awwww. You seem very offended.

You are delusional.
All I can say is, lol.

Quit polishing his knob. He has to be one of the worst president speaking off a teleprompter.

Nope. Trump is the worst. By far. Ask the experts.

Awwww. You seem very offended.
No, not at all. The disaster you support is just a bad memory.

All I can say is, lol.

Are these the same experts that predicted the economy would collapse if Trump were elected?

Mark

Are these the same experts that predicted the economy would collapse if Trump were elected?

Mark

Nobody predicted that. You are easily influenced by memes and trolls.

Mark

Lone needs the “experts” to tell him what to think

Mark

• Mark Cuban. “I can say with 100 percent certainty that there is a really good chance we could see a huge, huge correction,” Cuban told CNN. “That uncertainty potentially as the president of the United States — that’s the last thing Wall Street wants to hear.”
  • Erik Jones. “You would see incredible pressure on stock prices if Trump wins and everyone flooding into rare metals like gold and into bonds” in the U.S., Germany and the United Kingdom, Erik Jones, professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, told Politico’s Ben White.
  • Justin Wolfers and Eric Zitzewitz. “Given the magnitude of the price movements, we estimate that market participants believe that a Trump victory would reduce the value of the S&P 500, the UK, and Asian stock markets by 10-15%,” University of Michigan professor Wolfers and Dartmouth professor Zitzewitz wrote in a report that supposedly scientifically forecast the market’s reaction to Trump’s victory
  • Andrew Ross Sorkin. The New York Times clomnist and CNBC anchor wrote: “In all likelihood, a Trump victory would lead to a swift, knee-jerk sell-off. Many investors will choose to sell stocks and ask questions later.” In fairness to Sorkin he hedged his believe in the sell-off by writing: In truth, it’s impossible to predict how the markets would settle into a Trump presidency, despite the speculation on all sides. In all likelihood, it will take time for investors to truly make sense and “math out” how his policies would affect the economy.
  • Lawrence G. McDonald of ACG Analytics hedged also, predicting a massive sell-off followed by a relief rally. “Trump will create a colossal panic, but the relief rally will be outstanding,” he told Sorkin. Well, he got the rally right, anyway.
  • Simon Johnson, a former chief economist of the IMF, a professor at MIT Sloan, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, and co-founder of a leading economics blog, The Baseline Scenario had perhaps the most panicked reaction, in keeping with his status as America’s most authoritative economists. “With the United States’ presidential election on November 8, and a series of elections and other political decisions fast approaching in Europe, now is a good time to ask whether the global economy is in good enough shape to withstand another major negative shock. The answer, unfortunately, is that growth and employment around the world look fragile. A big adverse surprise – like the election of Donald Trump in the US – would likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession,” Johnson wrote on October 29, 2016.
  • Ian Winer, director of equity sales trading for the securities firm Wedbush, predicted a 50 percent fall in stocks if Trump won.
  • Bridgewater Associates. “On Tuesday, Bridgewater Associates sent out a note to its clients predicting that the Dow Jones Industrial Average could plunge nearly 2,000 points in one day if Trump is elected president. That would be the biggest one-day slump in stock market history, by more than double, besting the 777 point plunge that happened on October 29, 2008, at the high of the panic surrounding the financial crisis. The drop would translate into a 10.4% dive, and immediately send the stock market into correction territory,’ Fortune‘s Stephen Gandel reported.
  • Tobias Levkovich, Citigroup’s chief U.S. equity analyst. “A win for Donald Trump in next week’s election could take a big bite out U.S. stocks, according to the latest forecast from Citi,” CNN Money reported. “In a note to clients late Thursday, the bank said the S&P 500 will fall by 3% to 5% immediately if Trump is elected. A victory by Hillary Clinton wouldn’t move stocks significantly, it predicted.”
  • Macroeconomic Advisers. “If Donald Trump wins the election, U.S. stocks (and likely many other markets overseas) will almost certainly tank,” Heather Long wrote for CNN Money. “How big of a drop? Forecasting firm Macroeconomic Advisors predicts an 8% fall in the U.S. A new paper out Friday from the Brookings Institute projects a 10% to 15% nosedive. You get the idea.”

Mark

• Mark Cuban. “I can say with 100 percent certainty that there is a really good chance we could see a huge, huge correction,” Cuban told CNN. “That uncertainty potentially as the president of the United States — that’s the last thing Wall Street wants to hear.”
  • Erik Jones. “You would see incredible pressure on stock prices if Trump wins and everyone flooding into rare metals like gold and into bonds” in the U.S., Germany and the United Kingdom, Erik Jones, professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, told Politico’s Ben White.
  • Justin Wolfers and Eric Zitzewitz. “Given the magnitude of the price movements, we estimate that market participants believe that a Trump victory would reduce the value of the S&P 500, the UK, and Asian stock markets by 10-15%,” University of Michigan professor Wolfers and Dartmouth professor Zitzewitz wrote in a report that supposedly scientifically forecast the market’s reaction to Trump’s victory
  • Andrew Ross Sorkin. The New York Times clomnist and CNBC anchor wrote: “In all likelihood, a Trump victory would lead to a swift, knee-jerk sell-off. Many investors will choose to sell stocks and ask questions later.” In fairness to Sorkin he hedged his believe in the sell-off by writing: In truth, it’s impossible to predict how the markets would settle into a Trump presidency, despite the speculation on all sides. In all likelihood, it will take time for investors to truly make sense and “math out” how his policies would affect the economy.
  • Lawrence G. McDonald of ACG Analytics hedged also, predicting a massive sell-off followed by a relief rally. “Trump will create a colossal panic, but the relief rally will be outstanding,” he told Sorkin. Well, he got the rally right, anyway.
  • Simon Johnson, a former chief economist of the IMF, a professor at MIT Sloan, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, and co-founder of a leading economics blog, The Baseline Scenario had perhaps the most panicked reaction, in keeping with his status as America’s most authoritative economists. “With the United States’ presidential election on November 8, and a series of elections and other political decisions fast approaching in Europe, now is a good time to ask whether the global economy is in good enough shape to withstand another major negative shock. The answer, unfortunately, is that growth and employment around the world look fragile. A big adverse surprise – like the election of Donald Trump in the US – would likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession,” Johnson wrote on October 29, 2016.
  • Ian Winer, director of equity sales trading for the securities firm Wedbush, predicted a 50 percent fall in stocks if Trump won.
  • Bridgewater Associates. “On Tuesday, Bridgewater Associates sent out a note to its clients predicting that the Dow Jones Industrial Average could plunge nearly 2,000 points in one day if Trump is elected president. That would be the biggest one-day slump in stock market history, by more than double, besting the 777 point plunge that happened on October 29, 2008, at the high of the panic surrounding the financial crisis. The drop would translate into a 10.4% dive, and immediately send the stock market into correction territory,’ Fortune‘s Stephen Gandel reported.
  • Tobias Levkovich, Citigroup’s chief U.S. equity analyst. “A win for Donald Trump in next week’s election could take a big bite out U.S. stocks, according to the latest forecast from Citi,” CNN Money reported. “In a note to clients late Thursday, the bank said the S&P 500 will fall by 3% to 5% immediately if Trump is elected. A victory by Hillary Clinton wouldn’t move stocks significantly, it predicted.”
  • Macroeconomic Advisers. “If Donald Trump wins the election, U.S. stocks (and likely many other markets overseas) will almost certainly tank,” Heather Long wrote for CNN Money. “How big of a drop? Forecasting firm Macroeconomic Advisors predicts an 8% fall in the U.S. A new paper out Friday from the Brookings Institute projects a 10% to 15% nosedive. You get the idea.”

Don’t the prominent liberal expert, Krugman

And The Hits Just Kept Coming: The Greatest (False) Predictions Of 2017 | Investor's Business Daily

Mark

That's funny right there.

Mark

Wrong again, Moron. I need experts to reach moron's who refuse to see things for what they are.

Fact. Obama was and is superior to Trump when it comes to public speaking with or without prepared remarks.

That isn't an opinion. That is a fact.

Mark

Wrong again, Moron. I need experts to reach moron's who refuse to see things for what they are.

Fact. Obama was and is superior to Trump when it comes to public speaking with or without prepared remarks.

Obama was a train wreck off the teleprompter.

Mark

Well look there...some "experts" did indeed predict stock market losses. I stand partially corrected.

Mark

Nope. he was fine. And way better than Trump.

Mark

Nope. he was fine. And way better than Trump.
Obama was worse than Bush.

Forum List

Back