Why Do Liberals Always Side With Muslims?

I don't "side" with Muslims any more than I side with accused criminals, gay bashers, Republicans, dry wall guys or camp counselors. What I (and most liberals, I suspect) "side with" is principle. If someone is getting an unfair and a bad shake, I generally side with them, regardless of who they are or what they represent.

I am opposed to bigotry. That's why I am not a Republican.

funny, you seem very bigoted against Republicans, and I've never seen you stand up for Palin when she was treated unfairly and got a bad rap. Nope never. That makes you a misfounate misfit.

I admit to a rather healthy distrust of Republcans in general, let's put it that way.

Sarah Palin? Treated unfairly? Given a bad rap? PLEASE - don't make me laugh. Sarah Palin was (and is) a world-class female buffoon. She deserved everything she got and then some. The best description of Sarah Palin I ever heard was this: "Sarah Palin is like a stupid high school girl, trying to bluff her way through an oral exam by making eyes at the examiner."

Nope, she did not. and that is why Republicans and Democrats will never "get along" you're just too damn radical for our tastes.

I don't "side" with Muslims any more than I side with accused criminals, gay bashers, Republicans, dry wall guys or camp counselors. What I (and most liberals, I suspect) "side with" is principle. If someone is getting an unfair and a bad shake, I generally side with them, regardless of who they are or what they represent.

I am opposed to bigotry. That's why I am not a Republican.

funny, you seem very bigoted against Republicans, and I've never seen you stand up for Palin when she was treated unfairly and got a bad rap. Nope never. That makes you a misfounate misfit.

I admit to a rather healthy distrust of Republcans in general, let's put it that way.

Sarah Palin? Treated unfairly? Given a bad rap? PLEASE - don't make me laugh. Sarah Palin was (and is) a world-class female buffoon. She deserved everything she got and then some. The best description of Sarah Palin I ever heard was this: "Sarah Palin is like a stupid high school girl, trying to bluff her way through an oral exam by making eyes at the examiner."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCunBErZZJE]Sarah Palin Winks At America - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't say I am for or against Muslims but when you insult a whole race of people with ridiculous assumptions, that's not fair. You interact with Muslims every day and you don't get shot, car bomb or stoned. Yet Republicans want to throw every Muslim out. Where is the republican outrage from vandalism of mosques or arson fires in Joplin and Musfreeboro (sp?) to those mosques. Or people blowing up Muslims homes after 9/11? They had it coming right? You judge the act of a few to 2.2 Billion people is like judging all Christians from the actions of Westboro Baptist church.

Well they don't come right out and actually say it Del.
But we know what they mean. Beck translates for us.

Why do you liberals make excuses for and coddle terrorists?

Why do you blame America for terrorism?

Why do you hate America?

We don't....it's just that the "terrorists" are a small percentage of the whole.

We have a part in the reactions.across the globe....like it or not, we don't live in a vacuum. What we do has global implications and consequences....Just because we are the strongest country on the planet, does not mean we aren't part of the global community.

The last one? FUCK YOU.

If the reaction to a YouTube video is violence, then clearly free expression and Islam are incompatible. How can intolerance to free speech possibly be described as "moderate"? :eusa_eh:

If our Constitution was globally valid? You'd have a point. Let.me clue you in on something....now listen REAL fucking close, and you might want to sit down for this, because it's going to come as quite a blow to you and your kind......but.....

THERE ARE 195 OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD BESIDES US

Nope, she did not. and that is why Republicans and Democrats will never "get along" you're just too damn radical for our tastes.

Right on, brother! Peace out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ]Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980) - YouTube[/ame]

(In passing - say what you will about her politics, Joan Baez has a voice of operatic quality. Just beautiful.)

Last edited:
We don't....it's just that the "terrorists" are a small percentage of the whole.

We have a part in the reactions.across the globe....like it or not, we don't live in a vacuum. What we do has global implications and consequences....Just because we are the strongest country on the planet, does not mean we aren't part of the global community.

The last one? FUCK YOU.

If the reaction to a YouTube video is violence, then clearly free expression and Islam are incompatible. How can intolerance to free speech possibly be described as "moderate"? :eusa_eh:

If our Constitution was globally valid? You'd have a point. Let.me clue you in on something....now listen REAL fucking close, and you might want to sit down for this, because it's going to come as quite a blow to you and your kind......but.....

Yes, and many of them take our money, show us their middle finger, burn our flag and kill our people, and yer point is?

The last one? FUCK YOU.

So, your definition of a "moderate Muslim" would include violent reaction to free expression? That about right?

There is a difference between siding with Muslims, and siding with terrorists.

Is there? :eusa_eh:
The White House would apparently have us believe that there's not, as we see in the administration's insistence that this latest violence is about a YouTube video instead of about Islamic terrorists.

Disagreeing with you on how to handle terrorism, does not equal siding with terrorists.

It does if they are simpletons.

Is there? :eusa_eh:
The White House would apparently have us believe that there's not, as we see in the administration's insistence that this latest violence is about a YouTube video instead of about Islamic terrorists.

Disagreeing with you on how to handle terrorism, does not equal siding with terrorists.

It does if they are simpletons.

Frightened children that do not want to take the time to think.

so you can link me to a post of a liberal hating america?

that wasn't the question at hand was it?

you said liberals write it on these boards.

find one and link it or quit flapping your toothless gums.

I asked bodeca if we should believe what liberals write on these boards, I never said anything about "liberals hating America" link to where you think I said that or stop flapping your toothless gums.

Forum List

Back