Why Do I Despise Muslim and African Migrants?

Exterminate a few hundred what...children?
No. Just the rodents and roaches you've seen in the videos I referenced.

Keep in mind that the earliest mention of Middle-Eastern "asylum-seeking refugees" about two or three years ago was typically accompanied with photos of helpless women and lots of cute little kids. If your response to that hype was anything like mine you had absolutely no objection to extending a welcoming hand.

But what have we actually seen? Column after column of military-age men, very few women, almost no children, arrogant, belligerent, fighting-age males coming from who-knows-where. Not only Syria, as originally proposed, but Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, Somalia. Fist-waving, rock-tossing, menacing, demanding thug bastards invading every country in Europe and Scandinavia, rioting, looting, and raping women and young girls as if they were hordes of tribal warriors in some desert campaign.

Do you see any women and children in the videos? What you see is what I am talking about. I wouldn't hesitate to kill every one of those uncivilized bastards.
Asylum seeking people are for the most part desparate people willing to under go extreme hardship and danger in hopes of creating a better future for their families. People who advocate genocide are themselves as debased if not far more then their potential victims.

G
Hitler tried genocide. For the same reasons you desire it. It didn’t end well.

That situation changed within the past year when I realized that American Blacks harbor a much stronger hatred for Whites than Whites are generally accused of having
Our black population, for the most part, hate the country they live in. Their hatred and stupidity makes them very dangerous.
"For the most part;" Yeah.

For the most part. Too bad that most part makes life tough for the remainder, who are decent, law-abiding, productive Black People who don't deserve the stigma imposed on them by the majority of uncivilized n!ggers who comprise "the most part."

That situation changed within the past year when I realized that American Blacks harbor a much stronger hatred for Whites than Whites are generally accused of having
Our black population, for the most part, hate the country they live in. Their hatred and stupidity makes them very dangerous.
You are projecting.
What is he projecting?
Start with hating our country and move on from there.

Racists are so tiresome.

"For the most part;" Yeah.

For the most part. Too bad that most part makes life tough for the remainder, who are decent, law-abiding, productive Black People who don't deserve the stigma imposed on them by the majority of uncivilized n!ggers who comprise "the most part."
The majority huh?

[Asylum seeking people are for the most part desparate people willing to under go extreme hardship and danger in hopes of creating a better future for their families. People who advocate genocide are themselves as debased if not far more then their potential victims.

G
Do you see any legitimate "asylum seekers" in the videos I posted? Or do you know the difference?

I am not a fan of genocide masquerading as “selective extermination” based on racial, cultural, religious or ethnic identification.

[Asylum seeking people are for the most part desparate people willing to under go extreme hardship and danger in hopes of creating a better future for their families. People who advocate genocide are themselves as debased if not far more then their potential victims.

G
Do you see any legitimate "asylum seekers" in the videos I posted? Or do you know the difference?
Videos can be stripped of context. They mean little compared to the sort of broad statements you are making.

Extermination was one Hitler’s pastimes.

I am not a fan of genocide masquerading as “selective extermination” based on racial, cultural, religious or ethnic identification.
No. You're a fan of what is shown in the videos.
I am a fan of those who oppose genocide, murder or extermination of human beings. Is that such a foreign concept for you?

Just to keep things in perspective, the title of thread is (unqualified) “ why do I despise Muslim and African Immigrants” and the author advocates extermination of those immigrants.

Do you know why God gave Muslims and Africans a bad body odor?

Answer: So the blind could despise them too.
Many a truth is said in jest.

As a wrestler in my youth I can say for certain that Negroes and other ethnicities emit distinctly different body odors, a fact which is relevant to current discussions in this forum. Because this variation in body odors is useful to all lesser mammals for recognizing and identifying their own and other species from distances beyond their visual and audible senses.
I so you are a lesser mammal. That explains much.

As a wrestler in my youth I can say for certain that Negroes and other ethnicities emit distinctly different body odors, a fact which is relevant to current discussions in this forum. Because this variation in body odors is useful to all lesser mammals for recognizing and identifying their own and other species from distances beyond their visual and audible senses.

You ready to talk about Islams doctrine yet or are just here to rate my responses funny. You are proving again you cannot defend Islam in a discussion about what is says and the actions that make it such as serious problem.

Not all Muslims are terrorists(which I have stated numerous times) is not working anymore. Too many attacks, too many deaths. So back up your funny rating and tell us all why you think it is funny.

Exterminating the "Vermin" is obviously unnecessary, as we can just as easily control the situation using border control.

Speaking of vermin....you are in the US yes?

I was born in the U.S.A, but I don't really grasp Western European society, including America.

What could possibly possess a group of people to go from extreme racial genocide, to extreme racial suicide?

Western Europeans are the ultimate kooks.

You ready to talk about Islams doctrine yet or are just here to rate my responses funny. You are proving again you cannot defend Islam in a discussion about what is says and the actions that make it such as serious problem.

Not all Muslims are terrorists(which I have stated numerous times) is not working anymore. Too many attacks, too many deaths. So back up your funny rating and tell us all why you think it is funny.
I guess I will answer my post because Coyote thinks Islam is funny. Another rating and no conversation about Islam. Maybe Coyote has figured out there is really no way to defend Islam. She probably hopes it will never affect her. I guess grandchildren do not matter.

Forum List

Back