Why do humans hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell us what the FUCK this was/is all about and get it over with.

Maybe you'll get better suggestions once people know exactly what they're dealing with.

Now she's going to hate you for using foul language! :eek:

I'm sure she already does... :rolleyes:

But I think at this point she owes people here some specifics, instead of all this beating around the bush she's done.

Um, no. It's what she does.. Then when you point out what an idiot she is, she says that you just hate dykes.

Now she's going to hate you for using foul language! :eek:

I'm sure she already does... :rolleyes:

But I think at this point she owes people here some specifics, instead of all this beating around the bush she's done.

Um, no. It's what she does.. Then when you point out what an idiot she is, she says that you just hate dykes.

I didn't know she was a dyke.... so she's talking about her girlfriend. No WONDER she doesn't want to give us any details.

Why are YOU here, Dis?

It's not like you have any interest in getting rid of your hatred.

I do. That's why I'm asking questions.

Why do people take "contempt", "disgust", "indifference", and general "dislike" and have to turn it into "hate" simply to get attention?

Because they are:

1) Attention whores.
2) Addicted to their own victimhood.
3) Silly as fuck.

In at least one example I can think of, sometimes a person is all of the above. Some people are simply unhappy without drama.

Last edited:
Why are YOU here, Dis?

See? Disgust = Hated. Indifference = Hatred. You've just proven my point for me.. It must just simply be that I hate dykes.

See? Disgust = Hated. Indifference = Hatred. You've just proven my point for me.. It must just simply be that I hate dykes.

Do you hate all dykes, or only the silly overly dramatic ones?

I'm not sure.. I never hated one simply for being before.. This'll take some getting used to. Maybe I better ask my husband Del how I should feel. (Did I cover all the tripe, or miss some?)

I'm not sure.. I never hated one simply for being before.. This'll take some getting used to. Maybe I better ask my husband Del how I should feel. (Did I cover all the tripe, or miss some?)

Maybe you should chant some mantras and burn some sage before asking your husband Del to tell you how to think.

Why are YOU here, Dis?

Bullshit--you are looknig for sympathizers to tell your tale of woe to.

What tale of woe?

All of a sudden I realized I had a moment of genuine hate for someone. I've been investigating it ever since.

No woe in that.

Maybe you should chant some mantras and burn some sage before asking your husband Del to tell you how to think.

Last time I asked him how I should think, he gave me this face: :neutral:

Oh, and sage is for cooking, and mantras are for people too weak to think for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back