Why do ghosts wear clothes?

In any description I've read or video footage I've seen, the ghost is clothed in some way. Now why would a spiritual entity be "wearing" clothing? Are these really the souls of dead people? Or is it something else, like some sort of space/time inter-dimensional playback machine?
'Cuz nobody wants to see them naked!

My grandma has been sick lately and they describe her face as ghostly. She still wears clothes. Except in the shower, of course.

I also have not seen a ghost, but I know enough people in my own family and my wife's family who have. I have no reason to believe that my relatives would make up their experiences.
They are all superstitious people. Easy to explain.

I don't think they are making it up. I believe, like everyone else who believes in ghosts, angels, demons and gods, they truly believe. Not saying they are lying.

I'm thinking of my childhood friend. He believed he saw a ghost. Should I believe he saw a ghost? That's what you are going. Going along because your group thinks it's true.

See, this is why people born in Saudi Arabia think the Koran makes sense and people who were born in America believe the Bible stories are real.

You have no reason to doubt ALL of your ancestors and preachers, right? WRONG!

They are all superstitious people. Easy to explain.
People see what they see. Just categorizing them all as "superstitious" is a simple way to dismiss what you don't want to believe. All I have ever said is that I am open to the unknown because there is much that we as humans do not know or cannot explain.

People see what they see. Just categorizing them all as "superstitious" is a simple way to dismiss what you don't want to believe. All I have ever said is that I am open to the unknown because there is much that we as humans do not know or cannot explain.
But I do want to believe. I want to see a ghost. I’m not afraid

In fact, it’s people who don’t want to see ghosts who see them. S afraid their minds play tricks on them.

we lived in a new subdivision. So where did the ghosts come from? His family concluded they must have built on an old Indian burial site. Lol

This is what’s wrong with humans. We are still a very young, primitive, barely evolved Species.

In any description I've read or video footage I've seen, the ghost is clothed in some way. Now why would a spiritual entity be "wearing" clothing? Are these really the souls of dead people? Or is it something else, like some sort of space/time inter-dimensional playback machine?
It's just a form of identification

I don't care whether ghosts are clothed or naked.

OTOH, I mandate that all succubuses (succubusi?) be naked. If anybody wants me to check out their local succubus for compliance, just PM me.

Forum List

Back