Why do democrats try to change the dominant ethnicity of this country?

I know why it’s because they found away to control people of color with welfare,, free shit.
But why do you want to change what makes America great?
I appreciate your honest, unabashed, White Supremacy and your attempt to turn back the clock. Change sucks when you're being left behind.

Why is defeating and replacing an ethnicity "progress"?
You should take up that question with whoever said defeating and replacing an ethnicity is "progress". It wasn't me.

It's been my experience that immigrants generally make better Americans than native born citizens. They tend to think of themselves as less entitled and more thankful (whether they celebrate Thanksgiving or not) to be here. Just my limited experience.
What was wrong with what I posted? If anything?
Except for #4 (which I addressed), it is likely that none of the things you 'care' about have any impact on you at all. The football player that refused to stand for the anthem probably has family roots in the US that go back for many more generations than your family roots, who are you to tell him what he should be doing to exercise his 1st amendment rights?
I am an American exercising my first Amendment rights. Who is he to tell me not to stand? You’re one of those people eh?
I doubt he cares if you stand or not. It is you who cares that some people 'refuse to stand for the anthem'.
I do care as it’s disrespectful to our troops. Illogical to think otherwise.
Colin Kaepernick was not trying to disrespect our troops, he was trying to make a point as to how he saw Americans being treated by Americans.

What was wrong with what I posted? If anything?
Except for #4 (which I addressed), it is likely that none of the things you 'care' about have any impact on you at all. The football player that refused to stand for the anthem probably has family roots in the US that go back for many more generations than your family roots, who are you to tell him what he should be doing to exercise his 1st amendment rights?
I am an American exercising my first Amendment rights. Who is he to tell me not to stand? You’re one of those people eh?
I doubt he cares if you stand or not. It is you who cares that some people 'refuse to stand for the anthem'.
I do care as it’s disrespectful to our troops. Illogical to think otherwise.
Colin Kaepernick was not trying to disrespect our troops, he was trying to make a point as to how he saw Americans being treated by Americans.
Except he did disrespect them. If I punch you in the face because I dont like how Leftists treat 12-year old girls it still hurts you.

I used to think you can't be this stupid......you've convinced me otherwise.

"64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner."
64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

America and Americans are less safe because of people like you.
Figures don't lie but liars figure. Thanks for providing such a regular reminder.

• In new data published by the Department of Justice on Thursday, the agency reports that 64 percent of all federal arrests in fiscal year 2018 were of non-U.S. citizens, a sharp increase from past years. On its face, this would appear to be another potential talking point for a White House that has largely demonized immigrants. But a further review shows that most of those additional arrests were for immigration-related charges, not violent crimes, fraud, or drug trafficking.
  • a study released in March by the libertarian Cato Institute found that incarceration rates for illegal immigrants were around half of those for native-born Americans. In Texas, Cato said, "illegal immigrant conviction rates for homicide, larceny, and sex crimes are also below those of native-born Americans." The criminal conviction rates for legal immigrants were lowest of all, its study said.
  • Between October 2017 and September 2018, immigration was the only category of federal offense in which non-citizens made up the majority of those arrested.

Except he did disrespect them. If I punch you in the face because I dont like how Leftists treat 12-year old girls it still hurts you.
Terrible analogy but how does your punching me disrespect anyone but me? Does it disrespect our troops since they are fighting to keep me safe?

Terrible analogy but how does your punching me disrespect anyone but me? Does it disrespect our troops since they are fighting to keep me safe?
I made a statement. It disrespects you, family, anti violence people, etc. Why protest policing by kneeling for the anthem which is there for our troops? Awful conflation and cost him his career. Rightfully so in my view. They literally say please stand and salute those who serve and have served. They bring out a color guard or other military personnel. It has zero to do with poor policing.

I used to think you can't be this stupid......you've convinced me otherwise.

"64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner."
64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

America and Americans are less safe because of people like you.
Figures don't lie but liars figure. Thanks for providing such a regular reminder.

• In new data published by the Department of Justice on Thursday, the agency reports that 64 percent of all federal arrests in fiscal year 2018 were of non-U.S. citizens, a sharp increase from past years. On its face, this would appear to be another potential talking point for a White House that has largely demonized immigrants. But a further review shows that most of those additional arrests were for immigration-related charges, not violent crimes, fraud, or drug trafficking.
  • a study released in March by the libertarian Cato Institute found that incarceration rates for illegal immigrants were around half of those for native-born Americans. In Texas, Cato said, "illegal immigrant conviction rates for homicide, larceny, and sex crimes are also below those of native-born Americans." The criminal conviction rates for legal immigrants were lowest of all, its study said.
  • Between October 2017 and September 2018, immigration was the only category of federal offense in which non-citizens made up the majority of those arrested.
You realize that CATO loves cheap labor.

Forum List

Back