Why do democrats try to change the dominant ethnicity of this country?

I noted plenty of opinions but must have missed the 'facts'. Which 'facts' do you see?
Name one nation where White people are fleeing.
I see another aboard the White Supremacy bandwagon. I have no idea why you ask that question, and I doubt you could even define 'white' but since I'd like to see your head explode one nation where White people are fleeing: Iceland. However you define it, you don't get no Whiter than that.

It is less "white" and more logical. IDC about immigration. I am a son of legal immigrants from the old Soviet Union. I care that people when they come here do so:

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  4. Work and become strong members of society
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals
  2. People who insist on not learning English and that we have to learn their language
  3. Refuse to learn our customs such as celebrating Thanksgiving
  4. Do not become strong and contributing members of society
  5. People who refuse to stand for the anthem

I do not believe I am asking for too much.
It's been my experience that immigrants generally make better Americans than native born citizens. They tend to think of themselves as less entitled and more thankful (whether they celebrate Thanksgiving or not) to be here. Just my limited experience.

I certainly must agree.

Legal immigrants.

Too bad that the Democrats entice the illegal variety who assume that they have put something over on the system, and the country.

"...and more thankful,,,"
Very perceptive of you......and one can never be happy without gratitude.
If you have any statistics showing differences between legals and illegals I'd like to see them.

I see another aboard the White Supremacy bandwagon. I have no idea why you ask that question, and I doubt you could even define 'white' but since I'd like to see your head explode one nation where White people are fleeing: Iceland. However you define it, you don't get no Whiter than that.

It is less "white" and more logical. IDC about immigration. I am a son of legal immigrants from the old Soviet Union. I care that people when they come here do so:

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals
  2. People who insist on not learning English and that we have to learn their language

It's been my experience that immigrants generally make better Americans than native born citizens. They tend to think of themselves as less entitled and more thankful (whether they celebrate Thanksgiving or not) to be here. Just my limited experience.

I certainly must agree.

Legal immigrants.

Too bad that the Democrats entice the illegal variety who assume that they have put something over on the system, and the country.

If you have any statistics showing differences between legals and illegals I'd like to see them.

Every single illegal alien is a criminal.

That's quite a difference from legal immigrants.

How dumb must you be not to have recognized that.

You haven’t addressed the facts.
I noted plenty of opinions but must have missed the 'facts'. Which 'facts' do you see?

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

What was wrong with what I posted? If anything?

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

I certainly must agree.

Legal immigrants.

So..the Third Lady is a criminal.

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

I certainly must agree.

Legal immigrants.

She is an illegal? Link please

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

I certainly must agree.

Legal immigrants.

No wonder you rarely post in opposition to what I write.....you come across as totally stooooopid.

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

Except for #4 (which I addressed), it is likely that none of the things you 'care' about have any impact on you at all. The football player that refused to stand for the anthem probably has family roots in the US that go back for many more generations than your family roots, who are you to tell him what he should be doing to exercise his 1st amendment rights?

Is every American who drives over 55 mph in a 55 mph zone also a criminal?

That's what you consider equivalent?????

You seem to imagine (I almost said 'think') that it is necessary for you to document how truly dumb you are, each day.

Trust me....the dye is cast.

You won't live long enough to live down your reputation.

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

Except for #4 (which I addressed), it is likely that none of the things you 'care' about have any impact on you at all. The football player that refused to stand for the anthem probably has family roots in the US that go back for many more generations than your family roots, who are you to tell him what he should be doing to exercise his 1st amendment rights?
I am an American exercising my first Amendment rights. Who is he to tell me not to stand? You’re one of those people eh?

You seem to imagine (I almost said 'think') that it is necessary for you to document how truly dumb you are, each day.

I believe both are no more than misdemeanors.

Because Americans rejected the Democrats third world policies over and over. So the democrats import third worlders to vote for them. These are traitors who couldn't win and so threw open the gates to invaders who will support them.

Also...Its not hyperbole and its not an oversimplification to say they hate America and everything about it...including its cultural heritage. They hate European Christians in general, Anglo-saxons in particular and froth at the mouth when it comes to America.

The dominant ethnicity in the USA?
Like British, or what ever?

They must really suck, because they let in like 30 million Illegals from South of the Border , and let like 60 million babies get aborted after a string of British ethnic USA Presidents.

Absolutely, Reagan, Bush, LBJ, Clinton, Carter, Nixon, Ford, and even Obama are all of British heritages.

Then you don't understand that breaking into your abode, no matter how shabby it is, is a crime and a danger to all involved.

You must be a government school grad, huh?

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

I am an American exercising my first Amendment rights. Who is he to tell me not to stand? You’re one of those people eh?
I doubt he cares if you stand or not. It is you who cares that some people 'refuse to stand for the anthem'.

I know why it’s because they found away to control people of color with welfare,, free shit.
But why do you want to change what makes America great?
I appreciate your honest, unabashed, White Supremacy and your attempt to turn back the clock. Change sucks when you're being left behind.

Why is defeating and replacing an ethnicity "progress"?

Then you don't understand that breaking into your abode, no matter how shabby it is, is a crime and a danger to all involved.

Maybe, but overstaying your welcome is a Thanksgiving tradition.

I know why it’s because they found away to control people of color with welfare,, free shit.
But why do you want to change what makes America great?
I appreciate your honest, unabashed, White Supremacy and your attempt to turn back the clock. Change sucks when you're being left behind.
You haven’t addressed the facts.
My son-in-law’s parents are from Cuba and Columbia.
They are educated and emigrated here legally.
They never received a penny in taxpayer assistance.
They voted for Trump and are going to vote for Trump again.

1. Legally
  2. Learn the Language
  3. Learn the customs
  5. Stand for our anthem
I don't want:

1. Illegals

I doubt he cares if you stand or not. It is you who cares that some people 'refuse to stand for the anthem'.
I do care as it’s disrespectful to our troops. Illogical to think otherwise.

Maybe, but overstaying your welcome is a Thanksgiving tradition.

I used to think you can't be this stupid......you've convinced me otherwise.

"64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner."
64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

America and Americans are less safe because of people like you.

Forum List

Back