Jared Taylor makes npr commie stutter

Taylor never loses a debate because his arguments are flawless. That's why they want to censor him into obscurity.

You have to be a hardcore white supremacist to listen to a 25-minute radio interview of another hardcore white supremacist.

You have to be a hardcore white supremacist to listen to a 25-minute radio interview of another hardcore white supremacist.

Identity politics are not racist ...they're wonderful ,wholesome ,and part of our values
So say the self hating left wing nazis

Who hates thier own race
ZzJWD22.jpg

You may just be automatically screaming white supremacy because you're stupid and brainwashed

By that logic, everyone who's read Mein Kampf is a hardcore Nazi. Because there's no value in learning what motivates people you disagree with...

By that logic, everyone who's read Mein Kampf is a hardcore Nazi. Because there's no value in learning what motivates people you disagree with...
I have heard all the white supremacist crap I need to hear.

I have heard all the white supremacist crap I need to hear.

Sounds to me like you're afraid to have your views challenged.

I saw this loon on a doc about the rise of american nazis last year.Creepy little shit who can pass himself off as an intellectual amongst knuckle draggers.

I saw this loon on a doc about the rise of american nazis last year.Creepy little shit who can pass himself off as an intellectual amongst knuckle draggers.
Im not familiar with him, but he seemed reasonable in this interview. I heard nothing that made me think he was a racist.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

_Coons, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png

'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed Collides With 'White Advocate' Jared Taylor

Hello, my friends. The main purpose of this writing is to provide evidence exposing the nature and character of a fellow American citizen loudly declaring Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy' or 'White Privilege', is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality and respect, as well as achieving success in today's ever-evolving American society.

Frankly, unlike America's large illogical thinking, SEGREGATION minded, FEMALE dominated, LIBERAL leaning, INTRA RACIAL DISCRIMNATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community, I have no interest in living segregated from fellow citizens.

Recently I was listening to social commentator 'Tree of Logic' speak with alleged 'White Supremacist' Jared Taylor. (see included YouTube link)

Jared Taylor - Wikipedia

During their conversation I learned in February of 2018 'White Advocate' Jared Taylor and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed, a loud voice representing America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community, got together sharing a discussion about race relations in America, as well as race relations on our planet.

Tariq Nasheed - Wikipedia

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___

Keeping it REAL, listening to PRO BLACK practicing Tariq Nasheed sharing his thoughts and concerns I became embarrassed for him, as well as his large base of supporters and admirers.

In my opinion Tariq Nasheed is an emotionally troubled, $for-profit$, race-hustling clown. A man exhibiting childish behaviors while offering off-the-cuff, childlike arguments to support his views about "White Supremacy."

See for yourself...

"Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor" Streamed live on Feb 8, 2018 by Baked Alaska

Frankly, listening to Tariq Nasheed and Jared Taylor discuss historical, as well as current race relations on our planet, confirms my suspicions that Tariq, much like many of his PRO BLACK fans and supporters, is not a well adjusted fellow citizen, nor is he interested in intelligently discussing issues affecting black American citizens.

In fact, YouTube personalty Ms. Cynthia G, a former Tariq Nasheed admirer, took the time to investigate Tariq's past, sharing with her fans what she believes is his documented criminal history of fraud, lies and deceptions:

"Tariq Nasheed: Hidden Criminal?" Published on Jun 5, 2018 by Cynthia G - 8,313 views

My friends, by sharing evidence of emotional illness and HATE depicted in this writing, I am hoping my responsible American neighbors will recognize that cries of RACISM and WHITE SUPREMACY are being exploited by apparent troubled Americans totally focused on lining their pockets with $$$.

Unfortunately, social media platforms like YouTube are incentivizing and $rewarding$ with cash, folks banging the Racism and 'White Supremacy' drums.

Sadly, over the past several years I've witnessed a growing number of black Americans choosing to join and CASH IN on the Racism, 'White Privilege' bandwagon. Attracting an audience by angrily offering history lessons about our evolving specie's ignorant, hateful past.

While IGNORING the hate existing in today's world.

I'm talking about Hate embraced by PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to bully, intimidate, harass and denigrate as "C^^N, Uncle Tom and Sell-Out" our successful black American neighbors peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

I'm talking about the worst kind of human HATE. The HATE Child Abuse and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur includes in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement, applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

The good news is, a growing number of apparent responsible, caring black American men and women are speaking up, producing videos sharing their concerns about the harm single parenting is doing to many communities.

Hopefully, one day soon, Tariq will evolve into a responsible citizen, denouncing the fvvkery, while at the same time supporting and admiring his responsible fellow citizens choosing to peacefully experience life on their own terms.
____

"Tariq Nasheed gets DESTROYED by White Nationalist Jared Taylor - Shameful" Published on Feb 12, 2018 by The Amazing Lucas 42,574 views

___
"Jared Taylor Talks With Tree of Logic about Race Debates, White Victimhood and More" Published on Jan 24, 2019 by Tree Of Logic

If you listenin closely, this man speaks about VAST VOLUMES of HATE for white folks that currently exists in the heart of large numbers of black Americans.

"Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor, NOW Y'ALL KNOW!"
Published on Feb 12, 2018 by Donovan Worland 12,821 views

Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor, NOW Y'ALL KNOW!

_DENOUNCE Intra-Racial PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back