Why do conservatives pretend to believe things they don't even really believe?

Abortion is killing of human life.
A fetus isn't alive. Only living things can be killed. You fail biology forever.

Ask Ben Carson. He used it.
Ben Carson is evil. I prefer to get my opinions from Cecile Richards.

A gamete and sperm are alive. You're just dumb.
They're alive like your skin cells are alive. They're not truly alive. They don't have personhood, which is a legal term defined by the government.

I'll remind you that slaves were 3/5 of a person before that was declared unconstitutional. And yes, there is life from life when the sperm and egg unite.
LOL. Protect the zygote.
or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life. If they really opposed abortion then they would also oppose war with ISIS and support the Iran deal.

This leads me to my next point. They act like they have this whole different understanding of foreign policy than America while claiming to be more American than actual Americans. This is stupid. They just think what they think because oil hungry Faux Noise and their terrorist preacher at their Southern Pentecostal Church tells them to.

They claim to want to "protect" the border when immigrants are the only people they even hire anyway. They don't want to protect shit. They just want to score brownie points with white people for hating brown people. That's the same reason they invaded Afghanistan and started killing babies (despite being "pro-baby") and stealing all their oil.

There are so many examples of their fake worldview I could provide. There isn't enough room in this forum. Everyone knows they're liberals just like you and me. They just let the evil and greed and hate in their hearts turn them to lying to themselves and everyone else and pretending to be something they're not. They know what they're saying is bullshit. They know they don't believe it themselves. They just don't care because that's where all the money is.

The real question is why do ignorant assholes like you pretend to know so many things that aren't real?

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life. If they really opposed abortion then they would also oppose war with ISIS and support the Iran deal.

This leads me to my next point. They act like they have this whole different understanding of foreign policy than America while claiming to be more American than actual Americans. This is stupid. They just think what they think because oil hungry Faux Noise and their terrorist preacher at their Southern Pentecostal Church tells them to.

They claim to want to "protect" the border when immigrants are the only people they even hire anyway. They don't want to protect shit. They just want to score brownie points with white people for hating brown people. That's the same reason they invaded Afghanistan and started killing babies (despite being "pro-baby") and stealing all their oil.

There are so many examples of their fake worldview I could provide. There isn't enough room in this forum. Everyone knows they're liberals just like you and me. They just let the evil and greed and hate in their hearts turn them to lying to themselves and everyone else and pretending to be something they're not. They know what they're saying is bullshit. They know they don't believe it themselves. They just don't care because that's where all the money is.
Hardcore partisan ideologues can talk themselves into damn near anything.

And that goes for both ends of the political spectrum.

Of course, each side just points at the other.
You know what? I'm gonna stop bitching about people who vote Republican. At least they are smart enough to know voting matters.

Americans that don't vote piss me off.

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life.

If it is not human life, then what is it?
Do you remember what it was like at 1 month after you were conceived? You could have been aborted because life isn't that precious to everyone. Glad you will never abort but some people should.

They make this huge show of fake outrage about "abortion is murder" or some shit just because they want everyone to think they consider a "fetus" (Latin for "potential child" btw) a human life.

Do you remember what it was like at 1 month after you were conceived? You could have been aborted because life isn't that precious to everyone. Glad you will never abort but some people should.
Exactly. Life isn't "precious". It's just a random collection of chemical reactions. That's it. It's no more "precious" than dog piss, as every educated, also known as liberal, person knows. Conservatives only pretend that it is so they can fuck over women.

If it had killed my mother, then better she live than me.

Exactly. Life isn't "precious". It's just a random collection of chemical reactions. That's it. It's no more "precious" than dog piss. Conservatives only pretend that it is so they can fuck over women.
I believe that to be true.

Exactly. Life isn't "precious". It's just a random collection of chemical reactions. That's it. It's no more "precious" than dog piss, as every educated, also known as liberal, person knows. Conservatives only pretend that it is so they can fuck over women.
For some reason they want poor people breeding. It's their hiring pool. Also fills seats in the pews.

A miscarriage while sad is not a death. In fact some are relieved when it happens.

If it had killed my mother, then better she live than me.
And isn't it funny as soon as you are born us liberals end up being the ones who care about life the most. Just before you are born we don't give a shit about you. Lol

I just think a woman who gets pregnant and doesn't want a kid should be able to abort. The sooner the better because after all it is a life growing inside you. I don't know what the cut off is but I'm sure it's been discussed and decided at what point you can't abort.

But if I'm having a retard I want a late term abortion to be an option. It is or at least was last I knew. People don't realize how much anti abortion legislation the GOP has passed since 2000. A lot. On both a state and national level.

A fetus isn't alive. Only living things can be killed. You fail biology forever.

the fetus isn't a human life? You can see the body, the heartbeat- everything.
A spirm is a living thing. Under a microscope you can see them moving. Not precious. I killed a million last nite.

this should be in the flame zone or the garbage dump. take your pick

but this isn't POLITICS

The word fetus is from the Latin fētus meaning “the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth." Furthermore, in Latin, fetus sometimes was transferred, figuratively, to the newborn itself...

Online Etymology Dictionary

A gamete and sperm are alive. You're just dumb.
They're alive like your skin cells are alive. They're not truly alive. They don't have personhood, which is a legal term defined by the government.
You're doing the standard dishonest dance of so many of the pro-choicers.

Is a fetus human life? Two words, no diversion, no other words.

Human life.
Yes or no?

the fetus isn't a human life? You can see the body, the heartbeat- everything.
A spirm is a living thing. Under a microscope you can see them moving. Not precious. I killed a million last nite.

Silly boo boo didn't your mommy tell you would go blind for doing that?

Forum List

Back