Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.

As a Christian, I don't support either, both are basically toxic to actual Christians and neither are compatible with either Christians or Christianity.

The Christians who support both or one of them are seriously deluded. How can a Christian, who accepts Jesus Christ as our Messiah and the Son of God support them, unless they're brainwashed and delusional.

I think it's probably because jews and Christians have outgrown the whole let's blow up people who don't agree with our religion thing....

Jews don't want us all dead.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

nah... nothing anti-Semitic there... nope... not at all.

now please, go screw yourself. thanks.

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

It's not "anti-Semitic" it's true. Look it up, the majority of the CEO's.

^^^^^^^^^^

She is merely stating a fact. That is not being anti Hebrew.

Christians, some of them, want Muslims dead.
How may muslims have been beheaded by christians in the past decade?

Christians are being persecuted, the MSM chooses not to mention this.
People all over the world are persecuted for different reason. MSM covers a good deal of it, I'd say almost too much. Most of the news in the world never makes it to MSM.

Good news. News about kindness and compassion.

^^^^^^^^^^

She is merely stating a fact. That is not being anti Hebrew.

Darling, you know if you even mention anything about anything then you're "anti-Semitic". It's used as a bullying tactic to shut people up and shut up any debate.

The thing is, more and more people are ignoring the bullying tactic now and are proceeding regardless.

Forum List

Back