why do Blacks use welfare at 6 times the rate of Whites?

he doesn't know..I don't think he realizes that means they are mestizo just like Hugo Chavez..that they can be black mixed with Castillian, black, Asian, asian mixed with castillian, Native American mixed with Castillian, etc...he clearly hasn't visited Latin America
and the lighter skinned intelligent ones that do not commit crimes are from European descent !!And why the hell would I want to visit a third world shit hole in the first place ??

people in Spain are not Hispanic...call them that and see the response you get..they are Castillian.

No doubt people from Spain don't like to be called Hispanic at all or Latino.

yep, probably because they aren't Hispanic they are European and Hispanic or Latino is usually reserved for those who are from Latin America originally.
where in the hell did I post that the Spanish are Hispanic ??:cuckoo::cuckoo:....I said Hispanics have Spanish descent !!

Characteristics and Financial Circumstances - FY 2008

actually it is more than 6 times but that is nitpicking. why are blacks so vulnerable to being incapable of taking care of themselves? the numbers for using govt handout programs are even more skewed. why do so many blacks settle for a marginal parasitic lifestyle?

why do so many blacks fail to acquire lifeskills necessary for middleclass living? is it capability, substandard values and culture or is it just racism and lack of opportunity?

has affirmative action run into the brick wall of human capital? is it possible to drag more blacks into the middleclass by handing out more govt and AA jobs to underqualified minorities or have we reached the point of diminished returns?

Our elected officials are the reason.

I think welfare recipients are hard-pressed to give up free rent, food, healthcare, computers, cell phones with free minutes and more---all to take a minimum wage job, and pay taxes, only to come out with less than their entitlements. A very small percentage of people have the will and determination to climb out of that deep hole we have buried them in, with our so-called, generosity.....

he doesn't know..I don't think he realizes that means they are mestizo just like Hugo Chavez..that they can be black mixed with Castillian, black, Asian, asian mixed with castillian, Native American mixed with Castillian, etc...he clearly hasn't visited Latin America
and the lighter skinned intelligent ones that do not commit crimes are from European descent !!And why the hell would I want to visit a third world shit hole in the first place ??

chances are you do not understand what the word third world means so why should you be throwing it around so loosely? Don't speak about places you don't know anything about...specially considering some of those places you classify as third world are in better shape than many parts of the US.

From what I have read, there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

This change in the numbers shows how much harder the recession is hitting Black people.

NoNukes,

The pie chart is from 2006, well before the recession.

Can you imagine what it would look like today?

actually it is more than 6 times but that is nitpicking. why are blacks so vulnerable to being incapable of taking care of themselves? the numbers for using govt handout programs are even more skewed. why do so many blacks settle for a marginal parasitic lifestyle?

why do so many blacks fail to acquire lifeskills necessary for middleclass living? is it capability, substandard values and culture or is it just racism and lack of opportunity?

has affirmative action run into the brick wall of human capital? is it possible to drag more blacks into the middleclass by handing out more govt and AA jobs to underqualified minorities or have we reached the point of diminished returns?

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT ABOUT 100% of them are descendent of slaves and direct descendent of those that had to struggle for there basic human rights until very recently and it takes generations to heal such wounds

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT ABOUT 100% of them are descendent of slaves and direct descendent of those that had to struggle for there basic human rights until very recently and it takes generations to heal such wounds

You pretty much nailed it.

You pretty much nailed it.
So murka gets to put up with primate behavior for ??????? Another 50 years ?

what about Chinese people !! they have been suppressed for generations also !! and there culture is extremely different than America's !! and yet within 1 generation they can assimilate and become productive achievers !! no it is not because of the past that blacks have problems .....it is a genetic trait that only this simian species suffers from !!

what about Chinese people !! they have been suppressed for generations also !! and there culture is extremely different than America's !! and yet within 1 generation they can assimilate and become productive achievers !! no it is not because of the past that blacks have problems .....it is a genetic trait that only this simian species suffers from !!

The Chinese were taken away from their lands and enslaved for hundreds of years and stripped of their language and culture? when did that happen shit for brains?:doubt:

actually Chinese have a great deal of difficulty assimilating into the culture of the US...in fact the Chinese were so unaccepted because of their lack of assimiliation that the Chinese Exclusion Act came about..and that was over 100 years ago. So they didn't appear on the scene suddenly a year ago.

all good points. I have often pondered how effects from past generations are carried forward. except for preferential breeding in the slavery years, culture is the most likely method. and even then it is hard to imagine an actual physical or genetic mechanism.

one thing that supports harm from nurture/environment is that the correlation statistics for genetic heritabilty are smaller in children who grow up in extremely underprivileged/abusive situations. once the minimal conditions are met the stats are very strong. for all races.
I'm still stuck on something....let's say blacks have lower IQ's than whites, jews, and asians. I still haven't been exposed to any compelling data that would prove this...but let's, for the sake of argument, assume it's the case...

Does that mean you think a low IQ's makes it more likely to be on welfare? I mean...couldn't it be that the differing brain charateristics are there...but not be the cause of dissproportianate wefare collection stats?

Did I miss something?.....I'm frankly kind of unnerved that I see so many posters on this thread seeming comfortable with the idea that blacks are genetically and culturally inferior...and that's why they collect wefare in greater percentages, which seems like a bit of an over-reach to me. And!!....everyone who thinks that is a conservative or a conservative leaning independent!

And even if that were true...what good is it to know it?....what good is it to say it?.....if not only to vent racial resentments.

I also don't see how low IQ means you will be on welfare, there are alot of white people on welfare and assistance as well, this would mean whites and blacks have almost the same IQ.

well it might mean that white and black welfare recipients both have low intelligence.

a thought experiment. if you randomly pick a thousand blacks with IQ100 and compare them to a thousand whites with IQ85, which group would have more education, better jobs, more stable families, more success overall? obviously it would be the black group. you would be comparing groups in the top one sixth of blacks to the bottom one sixth of whites.

if you compare blacks and whites of equal IQ you find they have similar life paths. that is the realistic way of finding out whether racism and unfair opportunity are major hinderences to the progress of blacks. this has been done and it finds black women favoured to a small degree and black men disfavoured to a small degree. this is likely a result of socialization where black women fit into the dominant culture more easily.

Originally posted by Yidnar

OK Yidnar...

Here's the kind of hispanics that wouldn't turn America into a third world "shithole". :lol: :lol:

777px-Reapertura_del_Teatro_Col%C3%B3n_-_Valeria_Mazza_y_Alejandro_Gravier.jpg

401px-Yesica_Toscanini.jpg

419px-Milagros_Schmoll_crop.jpg

José;4180040 said:
Originally posted by Yidnar

OK Yidnar...

Here's the kind of hispanics that wouldn't turn America into a third world "shithole". :lol: :lol:

777px-Reapertura_del_Teatro_Col%C3%B3n_-_Valeria_Mazza_y_Alejandro_Gravier.jpg

401px-Yesica_Toscanini.jpg

419px-Milagros_Schmoll_crop.jpg

image013.jpg

Yidnar...

I have a question for you.

Do you think America should give automatic american citizenship to those white hispanics just like the state of Israel gives automatic israeli citizenship to Jews from all over the world?

Or should the US put them on the first plane and send them back to Latin America?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back