Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?
6 of 10 most wanted are white boys. Why are white boys so violent?

FBI mdash Ten Most Wanted

Whites are much less likely to commit crimes than blacks. Crimes whites do commit usually require much more intelligence.

No one worries about blacks engaged in a computer related scheme to use post Einsteinian mathematics to defraud the stock market. The fear is that a huge black man, of super human strength and sub human stupidity and brutality, will hit one over the head with a club, and steal his wallet.
No. Actually the stats prove you wrong. Whites are much less likely to be prosecuted and convicted.

I know your fear of being beaten down by a large, enormous, COLOSSAL! BlACK GUY! is a fear you live with everyday. Take solace in the fact you have nothing no one wants or needs. :laugh:

Then why have several of you people nearly murdered me for the money in my wallet?
Because you look like a victim.
laugh.gif

Hey monkeyboy. Ask Roadrunner why he is a criminal. He can answer your question pretty easily.
Adrenalin rush, I think.

Always just like stickin' it to the man.

BTW, one is not a criminal until one is convicted of something!!!

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals fr the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Thanks Roadrunner for clearing that up for us. We need more white boys like you to come forth and speak truthfully.
Personally, I have always thought of it as civil disobedience.

Most of what I have done is now legal in three states.

I like weed, I like growing weed.

That makes one an outlaw.

So be it, I can face my Lord.
Thats an excuse. Dont back track now. You said it was a thrill. Its not a thrill but a way to survive for lazy Black guys.
I acknowledge the thrill.

Just never felt smuggling or growing, or running any contraband, was really a crime.

More like a game.

Never had to steal or commit violence either.
Thats the same thing Black guys say that I have spoken to. The ones that are criminals feel they have to do it in order to eat and give something to their kids.

Whites are much less likely to be prosecuted and convicted.

If a white teenager commits a crime, judges and juries are likely to see him as a boy who made a mistake. He had too much to drink. He fell in with the wrong crowd. Something like that.

When a black teenager commits a crime people are likely to see him as having engaged in an essentially Negroid activity. We don't seen any potential in him. We do not think he will benefit from another chance. We know that we will be safer if he disappears into the prison system, never to be seen again.

laugh.gif

And you look like a member of a race of subhumans.

Decent people do not look for victims. Blacks do. That is because they carry the barbarism of the African jungle with them wherever they go.

If a white teenager commits a crime, judges and juries are likely to see him as a boy who made a mistake. He had too much to drink. He fell in with the wrong crowd. Something like that.

When a black teenager commits a crime people are likely to see him as having engaged in an essentially Negroid activity. We don't seen any potential in him. We do not think he will benefit from another chance. We know that we will be safer if he disappears into the prison system, never to be seen again.
Actually only stupid people like you think that. When you let that white boy go he may be scared and never do it again. The same with a Black kid. However, I am glad you have admitted the difference. When you lock that Black kid up you just essentially sent him to criminial training academy and guaranteed when he comes out he is going to be one of those enormous Black guys you are so afraid of. Monkeys like you are your own worst enemy.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

I have seen black kids I know get off over, and over and over again.

There is hardly room for all the cons we have now, so many never get any real time.

laugh.gif

And you look like a member of a race of subhumans.

Decent people do not look for victims. Blacks do. That is because they carry the barbarism of the African jungle with them wherever they go.
Unfortunately the evidence points to you looking more like a monkey than anyone else. You are furry for starters. You smell like dog when wet. You get lice. You have small genitalia like the other primates do. Must have something to do with amount of Neanderthal DNA you have in you.

Hey monkeyboy. Ask Roadrunner why he is a criminal. He can answer your question pretty easily.
Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals fr the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Thanks Roadrunner for clearing that up for us. We need more white boys like you to come forth and speak truthfully.

Yeah, me too. Got a rap sheet that cops love to read every time I get stopped...

Bullshit.

I have seen black kids I know get off over, and over and over again.

There is hardly room for all the cons we have now, so many never get any real time.
Most Black kids dont get off. The get sent to more criminal training in prison or juvenile hall.

Actually only stupid like you think that. When you let that white boy go he may be scared and never do it again. The same with a Black kid. However, I am glad you have admitted the difference. When you lock that Black kid up you just essentially sent him to criminial training academy and guaranteed when he comes out he is going to be one of those enormous Black guys you are so afraid of. Monkeys like you are your own worst enemy.

Blacks should not be let out of prison until they are too old for crime. Their minds and bodies should be horribly scared and crippled by the abuse they have suffered. They should wake up at night, screaming with horror as they remember when the whip cut deeper and deeper into their flesh.

Actually only stupid like you think that. When you let that white boy go he may be scared and never do it again. The same with a Black kid. However, I am glad you have admitted the difference. When you lock that Black kid up you just essentially sent him to criminial training academy and guaranteed when he comes out he is going to be one of those enormous Black guys you are so afraid of. Monkeys like you are your own worst enemy.

Blacks should not be let out of prison until they are too old for crime. Their minds and bodies should be horribly scared and crippled by the abuse they have suffered. They should wake up at night, screaming with horror as they remember when the whip cut deeper and deeper into their flesh.
Sorry but you cant control that. I know you wish that but there is not much a monkey like you can do about it. We have Civil Rights now and can even have sex with your white women. My oldest is half white to bring it all home.

Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.

Yeah, me too. Got a rap sheet that cops love to read every time I get stopped...
I got no rap sheet.

Well, held for speeding tickets twice.

In the '70's.

Dude, please leave your BD/SM homersexual fantasies to yourself....

Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.

I got no rap sheet.

Well, held for speeding tickets twice.

In the '70's.
Good, then you drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back