Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friends

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2012
Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?
6 of 10 most wanted are white boys. Why are white boys so violent?

FBI mdash Ten Most Wanted
Just shows it is harder to catch white guys.

They don't fall on their faces when their pants fall down around their knees.
I detect that you are proud of white criminals? You feel pride in their ability to get away. I figured some white guys felt like that but never had one actually admit it.

Just shows it is harder to catch white guys.

They don't fall on their faces when their pants fall down around their knees.
I detect that you are proud of white criminals? You feel pride in their ability to get away. I figured some white guys felt like that but never had one actually admit it.
I've been an outlaw all my life.

Started running fireworks across the Mississippi on my bike, via the ferry, when I was eight

I respect successful outlaws more than the law.

That's just how it is.

Whites are much less likely to commit crimes than blacks. Crimes whites do commit usually require much more intelligence.

No one worries about blacks engaged in a computer related scheme to use post Einsteinian mathematics to defraud the stock market. The fear is that a huge black man, of super human strength and sub human stupidity and brutality, will hit one over the head with a club, and steal his wallet.

Hey monkeyboy. Ask Roadrunner why he is a criminal. He can answer your question pretty easily.
Adrenalin rush, I think.

Always just like stickin' it to the man.

BTW, one is not a criminal until one is convicted of something!!!

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals for the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Thanks Roadrunner for clearing that up for us. We need more white boys like you to come forth and speak truthfully.

Whites are much less likely to commit crimes than blacks. Crimes whites do commit usually require much more intelligence.

No one worries about blacks engaged in a computer related scheme to use post Einsteinian mathematics to defraud the stock market. The fear is that a huge black man, of super human strength and sub human stupidity and brutality, will hit one over the head with a club, and steal his wallet.
No. Actually the stats prove you wrong. Whites are much less likely to be prosecuted and convicted.

I know your fear of being beaten down by a large, enormous, COLOSSAL! BlACK GUY! is a fear you live with everyday. Take solace in the fact you have nothing no one wants or needs. :laugh:

Yeah, whites are great at being mass murderers and baby shakers....

Hey monkeyboy. Ask Roadrunner why he is a criminal. He can answer your question pretty easily.
Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals fr the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Thanks Roadrunner for clearing that up for us. We need more white boys like you to come forth and speak truthfully.
Personally, I have always thought of it as civil disobedience.

Most of what I have done is now legal in three states.

I like weed, I like growing weed.

That makes one an outlaw.

So be it, I can face my Lord.

Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals fr the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Thats an excuse. Dont back track now. You said it was a thrill. Its not a thrill but a way to survive for lazy Black guys.

Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.
See monkeyboy? This puts it all together. Black people commit the majority of their crimes for economic reasons. White people are just naturally criminals for the thrill of it. That explains the people that commit white collar crimes and they are already wealthy.

Because you're too lazy to work for it.

Adrenalin rush, I think.

Remember that, boy.

Thats an excuse. Dont back track now. You said it was a thrill. Its not a thrill but a way to survive for lazy Black guys.
I acknowledge the thrill.

Just never felt smuggling or growing, or running any contraband, was really a crime.

More like a game.

Never had to steal or commit violence either.

No. Actually the stats prove you wrong. Whites are much less likely to be prosecuted and convicted.

I know your fear of being beaten down by a large, enormous, COLOSSAL! BlACK GUY! is a fear you live with everyday. Take solace in the fact you have nothing no one wants or needs. :laugh:

Then why have several of you people nearly murdered me for the money in my wallet?

Then why have several of you people nearly murdered me for the money in my wallet?
Because you go about unarmed.

Get a gun.

Carry it until it permeates your being; until you SMELL like a gun.

Punks smell fear and weakness and fear a confident, armed man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back