Why do black people fight with the police so often?

Are you serious? Of course the world would be a better place if the black crime rate was reduced to the white crime rate. And better yet to have no crime at all. Duh!

Why do you refuse to believe black culture and black proclivities produce a higher crime rate? It happens everywhere in the world. Do you actually believe 'excuses' exonerate black criminals? Why shouldn't we notice that blacks commit more crime and NE asians less?

Are you serious? Of course the world would be a better place if the black crime rate was reduced to the white crime rate. And better yet to have no crime at all. Duh!

Why do you refuse to believe black culture and black proclivities produce a higher crime rate? It happens everywhere in the world. Do you actually believe 'excuses' exonerate black criminals? Why shouldn't we notice that blacks commit more crime and NE asians less?

It is NOT a function of race, it is function of poverty.

povrace.jpg

Coincidence that poverty rates almost mirror crime rates? I think not.

povrace.jpg

Coincidence that both largely correlate with average racial IQ? I think not.

Why would you not expect a race of people that on average are more violent and less intelligent, to not also be the people of more poverty on average?

Why would you not expect a race of people that on average are more violent and less intelligent, to not also be the people of more poverty on average?

You're the one being unintelligent here. If it were a matter of race then you would never see successful black people or poor white people.

You're the one being unintelligent here. If it were a matter of race then you would never see successful black people or poor white people.

Fail.

I see the concept of averages is beyond your comprehension.

Here:
Race: The Reality of Human Differences -- book review

povrace.jpg

Coincidence that both largely correlate with average racial IQ? I think not.
Not a coincidence. Poverty also contributes to low IQ.

povrace.jpg

Ever considered that BOTH poverty and crime are functions of RACE?

We're talking about averages, not exceptions, dumbshit. The fact that some women are taller than some men DOES NOT mean that "men are generally shorter than women." But I'm sure you and your Politically Correct buddies will figure out a way to assert that!

povrace.jpg

If that were true no black man would ever have the ability to climb out of said poverty or stop committing crimes.

povrace.jpg

If that were true no black man would ever have the ability to climb out of said poverty or stop committing crimes.
Go back to the 5th grade and ask the teacher to explain to you how averages work.

povrace.jpg

ConHog- it is laudible that you want to stick up for the underdog. But the problem is that poverty, crime, race, education, intelligence are all linked together. And once you start looking at those correlations intelligence seems to be the primary factor. smart poor kids tend to do well, dumb rich kids tend to do poorly. people matched for IQ tend to do equally well no matter what race they are. the exception is crime. even factoring IQ into the equation seems to leave a fairly substantial portion of the disparity unexplained.

Go back to the 5th grade and ask the teacher to explain to you how averages work.

I understand averages, and you can pretend all you want that its the evil black man who is a criminal and thus poor, but the truth is that poverty drives people to crime regardless of color. Poverty is also cyclical , meaning if you're born into poverty, yoiur chances of getting out aren't very good, so blacks tend to be stuck in a cycle.

I understand averages, and you can pretend all you want that its the evil black man who is a criminal and thus poor, but the truth is that poverty drives people to crime regardless of color. Poverty is also cyclical , meaning if you're born into poverty, yoiur chances of getting out aren't very good, so blacks tend to be stuck in a cycle.

while many people do cycle through poverty most people don't stay there. there is only a fairly small fraction that stay there for a long time. and usually they are very dull mentally or emotionally/mentally dysfunctional.

there is a lot of available information out there. you should investigate rather than just regurgitate HuffPo talking points.

while many people do cycle through poverty most people don't stay there. there is only a fairly small fraction that stay there for a long time. and usually they are very dull mentally or emotionally/mentally dysfunctional.

there is a lot of available information out there. you should investigate rather than just regurgitate HuffPo talking points.

:lol::lol: I am generally considered to one of the more conservative posters on this board. Just because I find your racism to be stupid does not mean I'm a liberal.

I'm assuming you're white? If so that's proof positive that even whites can be stupid.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Forum List

Back