Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

Racist-Bullying In Modern American Schools and Racism in Schools

Basically everyone in modern-day America agrees that both bullying and racism in public schools is bad and that it creates and promotes the very same attitudes to others and fosters a poisonous environment for children. There are many types of bullying of course but there is none more insidious than racism in American schools, a problem that is still virulent in modern day America, whether anyone wants to talk about it or not.

Racism in schools may no longer be quite so pronounced as it once was but that does not mean that it is no longer there. Indeed, it is much harder to fight an enemy that you cannot see, and thus subtle racism in schools can be much more difficult to spot and thus, to stop.

Racism in Schools - NoBullying - Bullying & CyberBullying Resources

I am happy to read that racism in schools is no longer as pronounced as it once was , I hope that is true. It would support the premise of this thread.

Our Generation Is Apparently Way Less Racist Than Older People, So There's Hope
Translation: Anti-white racism is the only major racism left and millennials are too brainwashed and stupid to understand how it is a bad thing.

There is no anti white racism youngster.

One thing young people possess that helps them tolerate each other better and avoid the stigma of racism, is a genuine " Like" for each other; many of us racist adults just don't " Like" each other; we don't enjoy each other ;like they do. They enjoy each others company and listen to each others point of views.

The simple bridges that many adults have simply dismantled ; the bridges that help connect with others, we simply have torn them down bit by bit and selfishly connect with only those who we deem worthy.

Again, we need to see how this turns out when they are separated.

Millennials are just as racist as their parents

The white supremacist ideology authorities say motivated Charleston shooter Dylann Roof is obviously extreme for anyone, and may seem particularly out of place for a 21 year-old at the young end of the racially diverse millennial generation. Yet research has found racially prejudiced attitudes to be surprisingly persistent among the youngest generation of white Americans. In April, we looked at the data on anti-black prejudice by generation, and found millennials are not much more tolerant than their parents.

Racial slurs that have cropped up chants, e-mails and white boards on America's college campuses have some people worried about whether the nation's diverse and fawned-over millennial generation is not as racially tolerant as might be expected. The Christian Science Monitor went so far as to ask, "Are millennials racist?"

Surely not all millennials are racist, but data can address a key related question: Are white millennials less racially prejudiced than past generations?

We took a look at five measures of racial prejudice from the General Social Survey conducted by NORC's 2010, 2012 and 2014 waves. Among many other questions, the survey asked respondents to rate whites and blacks on a scale from being "hardworking" to "lazy." Using this data, we can categorize respondents into whether they rated whites or blacks as being lazier, more hardworking or the same.

When it comes to explicit prejudice against blacks, non-Hispanic white millennials are not much different than whites belonging to Generation X (born 1965-1980) or Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964). White millennials (using a definition of being born after 1980) express the least prejudice on 4 out of 5 measures in the survey, but only by a matter of 1 to 3 percentage points, not a meaningful difference. On work ethic, 31 percent of millennials rate blacks as lazier than whites, compared to 32 percent of Generation X whites and 35 percent of Baby Boomers. (Question wording and methodology at the end).

Racist studies created to monitor racism....

Listen child, if I wanted your opinion, I go to the nursery school and ask for it. You are a prime example of millennial racism.

Basically everyone in modern-day America agrees that both bullying and racism in public schools is bad and that it creates and promotes the very same attitudes to others and fosters a poisonous environment for children. There are many types of bullying of course but there is none more insidious than racism in American schools, a problem that is still virulent in modern day America, whether anyone wants to talk about it or not.

Racism in schools may no longer be quite so pronounced as it once was but that does not mean that it is no longer there. Indeed, it is much harder to fight an enemy that you cannot see, and thus subtle racism in schools can be much more difficult to spot and thus, to stop.

I am happy to read that racism in schools is no longer as pronounced as it once was , I hope that is true. It would support the premise of this thread.

Translation: Anti-white racism is the only major racism left and millennials are too brainwashed and stupid to understand how it is a bad thing.

Only anti-white pieces of shit and their white lackeys agree with that statement.

The only systemic racism is in fact anti-white racism.

One thing young people possess that helps them tolerate each other better and avoid the stigma of racism, is a genuine " Like" for each other; many of us racist adults just don't " Like" each other; we don't enjoy each other ;like they do. They enjoy each others company and listen to each others point of views.

The simple bridges that many adults have simply dismantled ; the bridges that help connect with others, we simply have torn them down bit by bit and selfishly connect with only those who we deem worthy.

The white supremacist ideology authorities say motivated Charleston shooter Dylann Roof is obviously extreme for anyone, and may seem particularly out of place for a 21 year-old at the young end of the racially diverse millennial generation. Yet research has found racially prejudiced attitudes to be surprisingly persistent among the youngest generation of white Americans. In April, we looked at the data on anti-black prejudice by generation, and found millennials are not much more tolerant than their parents.

Racial slurs that have cropped up chants, e-mails and white boards on America's college campuses have some people worried about whether the nation's diverse and fawned-over millennial generation is not as racially tolerant as might be expected. The Christian Science Monitor went so far as to ask, "Are millennials racist?"

Surely not all millennials are racist, but data can address a key related question: Are white millennials less racially prejudiced than past generations?

We took a look at five measures of racial prejudice from the General Social Survey conducted by NORC's 2010, 2012 and 2014 waves. Among many other questions, the survey asked respondents to rate whites and blacks on a scale from being "hardworking" to "lazy." Using this data, we can categorize respondents into whether they rated whites or blacks as being lazier, more hardworking or the same.

When it comes to explicit prejudice against blacks, non-Hispanic white millennials are not much different than whites belonging to Generation X (born 1965-1980) or Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964). White millennials (using a definition of being born after 1980) express the least prejudice on 4 out of 5 measures in the survey, but only by a matter of 1 to 3 percentage points, not a meaningful difference. On work ethic, 31 percent of millennials rate blacks as lazier than whites, compared to 32 percent of Generation X whites and 35 percent of Baby Boomers. (Question wording and methodology at the end).

Listen child, if I wanted your opinion, I go to the nursery school and ask for it. You are a prime example of millennial racism.
You are a prime example of a privileged, racist black boomer whining about a millennial wanting to establish actual equality.

Do you understand why your step father might have had a problem with white people? Or do you want to ignore the possibility? .

So you want to think a 7 year old kid should be concerned with why his step father has a problem with white people? And what conclusion should I have come to? we all have perspective based on our life experiences. You have yours, but I have different conclusions based on my own experiences. I've seen Mexicans be quite discriminatory against other Mexicans based on God knows what. He was terrible to some of the guys he used to hire to work for him who were also illegals because they were illiterate... Ive heard Mexicans say the shittiest things about black people when I was a kid, crap talked about whites.. about my biological father... and at the time none of it made sense. You know why? because racism is bull shit and it doesn't make any good sense. I don't believe in guilt by race and I base this on my own personal experience. You don't think I've had time to consider why He had a problem with white people? you think I wouldn't consider when Ive had a life time to think about everything? If I don't come to the same conclusions as you however, I cant help you there because you've had your own experience with white people so you live with that then. My conclusion is that there are some people in this world who love to pick on and discriminate against others, and race provides a pretty good opportunity for them. But I don't believe the color of someones skin predetermines them to anything... its only in the way they get brought up and in the way they choose to face the world that determines whether they are going to be a racist or not. I know you disagree, and I get the whole 400 year debt whites have to pay. But Im sorry. I see the world the way I see it and I cant change that one bit.

I think a grown man should be able to think deeper than you do as to why your father had problems with whites. You are here talking about your experience, but mine tells me that skin color does determine a hell of a lot of things. Prejudice by whites led to laws and policies created that enforced white supremacy. That's what I call racism. Racism is more than slurs and no matter what your opinion is, the fact that laws and policies were created. That laws and policies are sill made at every level that hurts communities of color purposefully. Here is what a poster has said here and it's one of the best posts I have read,

This discussion thread points out the difficulty in doing anything about racism in America. Any discussion of the problem provokes a reflexive, violent denial of the responsibilities of its perpetrators and beneficiaries, and the very existence of the problem itself. As long as our society cannot accept this country’s sins with the same equanimity as its virtues, no progress can be possible.”

You have been calling prejudice racism.. I call you white and you think that's the same as me getting turned down for a business loan with all the necessary things. It's not. And you can change the way you see things.

I absolutley have thought deeper, I'm sure not going to put everything into one post, and the Topic of this thread was why do kids or teens get along better with each other. True, I have not lived the black experience as you have lived. thats not what I claimed, but that does not mean that I have not experienced racism... it was a lot more than being called white. Sure i can change the way I see some things but what Im talking about is on a personal level. What defines us is a whole lot more than your race. If I stand before God he's not going to tell me "well you did pretty good as a white man" You know what it is that defines you... and its something inside yourself that maybe you share with others or maybe you dont. I understand the conversation always goes back to economics and reparations, admission of GUILT for white people. Thats a whole other discussion , but tell me what laws are still being made today that are purposely hurting people of color?

the fact that it is easier for you as a white man is simply fact. it is not racist.

white male victims... *shakes head*
“Progressive” anti-white idiots..... *facepalm*

says an uneducated trumpflake troll

Only anti-white pieces of shit and their white lackeys agree with that statement.

The only systemic racism is in fact anti-white racism.

^^^^^^^^^^
says white Christian male supremacist. :rofl:

the fact that it is easier for you as a white man is simply fact. it is not racist.

white male victims... *shakes head*

Why don't you get off your high horse? Go back and read the post that prompted IM2 to ask me what kind of racism I experienced. I'm not going out of my way to say I'm a victim. Just was trying to have a discussion and just gave real life experience as part of that in an attempt to discuss something. Maybe yes as a white man I should just keep my mouth shut right? I shouldn't talk about anything that has to do with race unless it falls inside the accepted parameters right?

Welcome to the discussion , I hope you continue.

he should stop whining about being a poor victimized white man

and I don't feel an ounce of white "guilt". that is nonsense.

Your an idiot. Im not asking anyone for anything not for a thing. I was talking about when I was a little kid and just perspective that my experience gave me in life. I was not victimized as a "white" man. But I did experience life growing up with a stepfather who was extremely race "oriented" I am not allowed to have a perspective about any of that? even mentioning that is being a whinny white man? what the fuck are message boards for if people cannot try to express themself? And you missed the point entirely anyway, completely. Go back to the OP and start over again.
The OP is as full of shit as she is.

says uneducated trump troll.

go to school, honey, you might not feel so threatened by people who do better than you do.

You are a prime example of a privileged, racist black boomer whining about a millennial wanting to establish actual equality.

You don't want to establish racial equality if you are here crying about some non existent anti white racism. You're too young and dumb to try me little boy. I've been 27 twice.

Of course the thread will have its posters who get excited and will rant, notice the young people here are not joining in with the ugly comments being made; such is the way it is now!

And I am happy of that.

It would also point out the pronounced obstinate nature and instinctive fear the white race has in general. It shouldnt take generations for whites to be a little less racist.
Racists complaining about racism....
You racists dont complain about racism. You hope you can keep it going.

Stop whining white boy. Wake me when the income gap doesnt favor white people.

Of course the thread will have its posters who get excited and will rant, notice the young people here are not joining in with the ugly comments being made; such is the way it is now!

And I am happy of that.

proud to be white forever (pbtw forever) is a young person. You really need to drop your premise.

And I am happy of that.

proud to be white forever (pbtw forever) is a young person. You really need to drop your premise.

I welcome him to thread!

And I am happy of that.

I had no idea thats what pbtw meant. :laugh:

And I am happy of that.

I welcome him to thread!

You have welcomed a racist. A young racist with young racists as friends.

And I am happy of that.

I thought you knew.

And I am happy of that.

I thought you knew.
Never gave it a moment of thought. I knew he was a idiot and a racist though.

And I am happy of that.

I thought you knew.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?

And I am happy of that.

I welcome him to thread!
You are a bot.

And I am happy of that.

I thought you knew.
Are you a white supremacist trolling these retards, or you actually stupid enough to believe that you are not obliterating every ounce of credibility that IM2 believed he had?
I'm a Black guy. As a fellow Black guy IM2 has more credibility in his pinkie than you have in your entire body.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back