Why do Americans(and other westerners) support the losers so much?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
Americans and their fellow westerners seem to developed a habit of supporting the losers in almost every conflict.

Examples: In the Middle East Americans once openly cheered on Israel during its formawtion and first few wars.

But after the massive IDF triumph in the Six Day War,,the loser Muslims have enjoyed the sympathy and support of the rest of the world.

Example-any modern conflict involving Russia in any way.

It even comes down to entertainment and culture as well. In modern Star Trek the Klingons (once treated with justification as Villans) now are treated sympathetically all the time.

What gives?

Because the aim of warfare for the military-industrial complex is to cram the battle zones with weapons...."Winning" means your bank account is jammed beyond avarice.
You have any actual evidence that our weapons manufacturers are profiting excessively?

Thought not.

You have any actual evidence that our weapons manufacturers are profiting excessively?

Thought not.
Lol.. you’re too lazy to look at defense stocks pricing before the war in Ukraine and now. I still don’t get why leftists stopped screaming military industry complex suddenly.

Lol.. you’re too lazy to look at defense stocks pricing before the war in Ukraine and now. I still don’t get why leftists stopped screaming military industry complex suddenly.
And you are too incompetent to answer an intelligent question

Lol.. y'ou’re too lazy to look at defense stocks pricing before the war in Ukraine and now. I still don’t get why leftists stopped screaming military industry complex suddenly.
Mainly because the so called "military-industrial complex" DOES NOT EXIST.

200104-protests-iran-los_angeles-axc-143a.jpg

Forum List

Back