Why do all liberal ideas result in more poverty?

Picking corn is not the jobs Americans are worried about it’s the cooks, hotel jobs, starting businesses in democrat city’s that control production, production jobs that pay pretty well. These jobs belong to Americans and immigrants that SHARE our values and can assimilate,, Bulgarians, Albanians, etc... NOT Latinos or hatian.

Paying 3 times for the same ear of corn has nothing to do with cooks, hotel jobs, etc…

Why are Conservatives okay with it? Oh yeah, because it’s politically beneficial.

Why shouldn’t we subsidize the movie industry?
Immigrants that can assimilate to our values will do the job, not sure what you don’t understand?

It’s about paying the farmers who pay the immigrants 3 times for the same ear of corn. Somehow you seem to keep missing the point.
Our culture is worth more then 3 dollars lol

You’re Exhibit A of why Trump supporters are thought to be the dumbest motherfuckers alive.
Why does American culture make you angry?

Hmmmm.....

I read recently where they were putting up 300 more wind turbines over in southern California the other day. Clearly the company putting them up is making money off of their installation. Clearly whomever services them is making money. Clearly the land owners are making money.

I doubt any of them are impoverished.

That is not necessarily true. Could be VC funding with the HOPE of making money.

Picking corn is not the jobs Americans are worried about it’s the cooks, hotel jobs, starting businesses in democrat city’s that control production, production jobs that pay pretty well. These jobs belong to Americans and immigrants that SHARE our values and can assimilate,, Bulgarians, Albanians, etc... NOT Latinos or hatian.

Paying 3 times for the same ear of corn has nothing to do with cooks, hotel jobs, etc…

Why are Conservatives okay with it? Oh yeah, because it’s politically beneficial.

Immigrants that can assimilate to our values will do the job, not sure what you don’t understand?

It’s about paying the farmers who pay the immigrants 3 times for the same ear of corn. Somehow you seem to keep missing the point.

You’re Exhibit A of why Trump supporters are thought to be the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

No...that would be broad brush and an incorrect statement. Plus that adjective is reserved for NY Jets fans. I support Trump. Want to compare resumes in terms of education, linguistics and business acumen?

What did I say that was dumb?? Haha you just call names??

Show me someone who spends more than $3 on food in a week. Bush’s baked beans—the commercial I see on TV (along with Dole, Del Monte, etc…) need subsidies? How about stopping their advertising and perhaps use that money to fund their business?

Curious…were you for or against GM’s bailout? Against Chrysler’s bail out? The bail out of the airlines after 9/11? The banks bail outs?

If not why?
If so, why?

Show me someone who spends more than $3 on food in a week. Bush’s baked beans—the commercial I see on TV (along with Dole, Del Monte, etc…) need subsidies? How about stopping their advertising and perhaps use that money to fund their business?

Curious…were you for or against GM’s bailout? Against Chrysler’s bail out? The bail out of the airlines after 9/11? The banks bail outs?

If not why?
If so, why?
Can you answer my question??

If not why?
If so, why?
Can you answer my question??

What question was that? You made some non-sensical allegation about immigrants (shocking I know)

Here is a timeline that shows internal research and discussions by some of the biggest oil companies over the past 40 years and how their public statements and campaigns often included very different messages. It begins to draw the picture of what the fossil fuel industry knew about climate change and when and how it contrasted with their public stance:

July 1977: James Black, a scientist at Exxon, told the company’s top management that scientific evidence showed burning fossil fuels was causing climate change.

May 1981: In a paper written for Exxon’s head of research, the company scientist Henry Shaw estimated that global temperatures will increase by 3 degrees Celsius with the doubling of the carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere, which could cause catastrophic impacts as early as the first half of the 21st century.

November 1982: Exxon distributed a paper internally on climate change that advised “major reductions in fossil fuel combustion” for limiting global warming.
What oil companies knew about climate change and when: a timeline
and
My father warned Exxon about climate change in the 1970s. They didn't listen | Claudia Black-Kalinsky
that's like saying warming oceans caused climate change. oh wait, it did. What's the difference between burning fossil fuel and oceans warming?

With Subsidies ??
From Subsidies ??
Off Subsidies ??
Because Of Subsidies ??
Because Of All The Subsidies ??

What Happened To Cries Of
Corporate Welfare !!
....??
Only around 50 billion a year in oil subsidies..

Oil doesn't get subsidies...they get tax provisions, but not subsidies...two very different things if you know anything at all about the topic...if you don't, it is very easy to be duped by people calling tax breaks subsidies...
Oil-company-subsidies.jpg

It seems like every day there’s a new think piece out there decrying the subsidies that renewable energy, alternative fuels, and the vehicles that can run them receive. Yet when it comes to the substantial government assistance for oil companies, those same critics are conspicuously silent.

This silence becomes all the more questionable when you consider that many such freebies have been on the books for more than a century. It’s one thing to offer support to a fledgling industry that’s in the national interest, it’s quite another to continue to prop up an industry that owns a whopping 92% market share of the transportation fuels marketplace, decade after decade.,
What subsidies do oil companies receive?

Like I said...being ignorant, you are easily fooled...read your link...tax credits...not subsidies...

he even posted the pie chart
they always bring up 100 year old tax breaks

are tax breaks subsidies ....em HIGHLY debatable

cut em and watch your gas prices go up. ANd right on thread topic whenever fuel or electric jumps watch the working poor and the middle class get screwed...ya know the people democrats we're supposed to care about ................ But really don't give a rats ass about

Then good news you guys get to blame trump for rising gas price s

Should older tax code be updated on what tax rates ,credits,exclusion ,deductions BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH what have you
probably ? maybe ? dont touch em?
oil was not my business so i dont really know
what i DO know is the cost will be passed onto any end user and regular joe consumer

fossil fuel prices touch everything
from Agriculture to Zambonis
I guess for me, someone getting subsidies most likely is also getting tax credits. you think?

Farmers actually CREATE something tangible, and necessary for human life. Do you want to not have food available? Maybe we should just throw more money away to more social programs in order to social engineer the society? How about we create an inner city plantation for Blacks? Oh wait.

We can just buy imported stuff. We don’t need to pay 3 times for the same food.

We’re already paying for it with our taxes through subsidies.

And we are paying again in the form of your blob’s bail out.

Why do we have to buy it again at the store.?
sure we do. we pay unemployment and welfare to those without jobs so you can live off of another country's food. yep. you go boi, tell your fellow citizens to sit back and take it. yeah baby!!!! you're a tough one. you're so far out of touch you have no fingers.

Only around 50 billion a year in oil subsidies..

Oil doesn't get subsidies...they get tax provisions, but not subsidies...two very different things if you know anything at all about the topic...if you don't, it is very easy to be duped by people calling tax breaks subsidies...
if the tax break is for the oil industry or fossil fuel industry and NOT AVAILABLE for other industries, it is a subsidy, silly one...
here is a link that explains a great deal on the history of the fossil fuel and nuclear subsidies/tax credits etc

Long History Of U.S. Energy Subsidies | December 19, 2011 Issue - Vol. 89 Issue 51 | Chemical & Engineering News

Once again...being ignorant on the topic allows you to be easily duped...your article describes tax breaks...not subsidies...and simply calls them subsides in order to support a false narrative. Once again...a business must already be earning money in order to get a tax break...subsidies are hand outs...money given to start a business...charity...and again, that is why so many fail..
My chart showed a 1.2 billion direct payment sliver for subsidies..

No...your chart showed 1.2 billion in royalty relief...that is not a cash subsidy...it isn't a hand out to someone who "wants" to start a business...it isn't a cash handout to get someone to start a business...it is a break for industry that is already in business...

Little wonder you are a dupe...

if the tax break is for the oil industry or fossil fuel industry and NOT AVAILABLE for other industries, it is a subsidy, silly one...
here is a link that explains a great deal on the history of the fossil fuel and nuclear subsidies/tax credits etc

Long History Of U.S. Energy Subsidies | December 19, 2011 Issue - Vol. 89 Issue 51 | Chemical & Engineering News

Once again...being ignorant on the topic allows you to be easily duped...your article describes tax breaks...not subsidies...and simply calls them subsides in order to support a false narrative. Once again...a business must already be earning money in order to get a tax break...subsidies are hand outs...money given to start a business...charity...and again, that is why so many fail..

No...your chart showed 1.2 billion in royalty relief...that is not a cash subsidy...it isn't a hand out to someone who "wants" to start a business...it isn't a cash handout to get someone to start a business...it is a break for industry that is already in business...

Little wonder you are a dupe...
Your Gumby routine is not working, nor is it rational.

It seems that when we actually take a look at what happens to real people who find themselves on a grid that his heavy with renewables, we see that energy costs increase, household poverty risks increase, and household incomes decline. Why do all liberal ideas result in more poverty? Why can they not see that their nutty ideas invariably hurt the people who can least afford their madness?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0360544218325738

Renewable-energy-directly-linked-to-poverty-Pereira-2019.jpg

Shift-from-fossil-fuels-to-renewables-doubled-energy-costs-Pereira-2019.jpg

Energy that produces CO2, on the other hand lets to economic prosperity and industrialization.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...al_development_and_energy_policy_perspectives

Ethiopia-should-increase-CO2-emissions-to-escape-poverty-Teklu-2018.jpg

CO2-emissions-correlate-with-human-development-Teklu-2018.jpg

Fossil-fuel-energy-generation-increases-to-2040-Teklu-2018.jpg

reposted from NoTricksZone: "Not here to worship what is known, but to question it" – Jacob Bronowski. Climate and energy news from Germany in English – by Pierre L. Gosselin
At a high level because they promote an external locus of control. Whereby they look to blame and make excuses for failing to accomplish objectives.

So eventually people accept this as their default and transfer their power and control to external sources thereby failing to learn their lessons thus repeating their mistakes over and over again.

Accountability really is the best teacher.

The Energy Act of 2005 had a directive for the govt. to support alternative energy production. So it is no surprise if one knows why the govt(under the GOP) made the act to invest into alternative energy, but just keep on trying to blame liberals.

If not why?
If so, why?

Bailouts were critical.

SSDD said:
Moonglow said:

No...your chart showed 1.2 billion in royalty relief...that is not a cash subsidy..
He Went To The Ocasio-Cortez School Of Economics
Or Was It Tax Law....

He Probably Believes
Wind Farm Max Turbine Ratings
Is What The Farm Actually Produces Over The Year

AzogtheDefiler said:
That is not necessarily true. Could be VC funding with the HOPE of making money.
Sure
It's Hoping To Cash In On Billions In Operation Subsidies
Then They Leave It To the State

been a long time, on way to airport going home from Palm Springs saw the wind mills working.
I Saw Them Along I-70 In Elsworth, Kansas
The Smoky Hills Wind Farm
Steady 24mph Winds, Gusts To 30
Only About 1 In 6 Were Turning At All

The Private Turbine
At The One Home Across The Free-Way
Was A Howlin' Tho
I'll Bet His Operates At A Profit

And Slaughters Every Song-Bird And Bat That Flies By
Just Like The Big Boys

Bats1-1024x536.png

And There's This Old Story:

Last edited:
been a long time, on way to airport going home from Palm Springs saw the wind mills working.
I Saw Them Along I-70 In Elsworth, Kansas
The Smoky Hills Wind Farm
Steady 24mph Winds, Gusts To 30
Only About 1 In 6 Were Turning At All

The Private Turbine
At The One Home Across The Free-Way
Was A Howlin' Tho
I'll Bet His Operates At A Profit

And Slaughters Every Song-Bird And Bat That Flies By
Just Like The Big Boys

View attachment 255160

And There's This Old Story:

You want to know how many animals were displaced because of your home?

Forum List

Back