Why didn't they walk Altuve?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
After this bench clearing brawl,*

the Pitcher was obviously rattled, and off his game by the long delay. He served up a base hit, then a walk. So, I also ask why they din't put in another closer?

Then they set up Altuve for the game winning jome run.

I don't know. Maybe because there were no outs? But I would have walked that tiny Astro and hoped to at least keep the Astros down to two runs. Not complaining, of course . . .

Maybe I'm wrong, though. I'm not the world's leading expert.

*baseball brawls are all show. The players won't risk their hands in a fight.

After this bench clearing brawl,*

the Pitcher was obviously rattled, and off his game by the long delay. He served up a base hit, then a walk. So, I also ask why they din't put in another closer?

Then they set up Altuve for the game winning jome run.

I don't know. Maybe because there were no outs? But I would have walked that tiny Astro and hoped to at least keep the Astros down to two runs. Not complaining, of course . . .

Maybe I'm wrong, though. I'm not the world's leading expert.

*baseball brawls are all show. The players won't risk their hands in a fight.

I was watching I don’t recall a brawl yesterday. But my dad was yapping.

They didn’t want to put the go ahead run on base

You can't walk the winning run. A good pitcher can get Altuve out 75% of the time.

The problem is that covey of losers and chokers in the Ranger bullpen. Not one of them can pitch at a major league level. When they put a 0 up in an inning, it's the equivalent of winning a lottery.

I feel bad for Bochy. He's a class act and he did the best he could with that human shit in the bullpen. I'd write every fucking one of them a severance check, give them a bus ticket and a letter of recommendation to Home Depot. They should be working the plumbing aisle next year (with adam kinzinger) selling faucets and shitters.

Forum List

Back