Why didn't Bush speak at the Republican Convention?

It was fucking boring though. Disorganized and extremely hard to watch convention. The Democratic convention is a lot more fun and patriotic.

Romney's was a hate fest. Blah..
Two things...

The Democratic convention hasn't happened yet, so unless your looking into your witches brew, how do will you know that it is a lot more fun?

Second. Disagreeing with the direction of the country is not hate, nor is it a hate-fest.

In fact, it was a fully upbeat and high energy convention. I did not get to watch much of it, but from what I did see, the energy and positive agenda that is coming out of this convention almost has Me wishing I was a part of the GOP...

All republicans have is hate and bigotry.

Conservatism doesnt exist anymore.

Libs have their lies. ^ Obviously. Sadly, it looks like they have precious little else.

No. As always, the confusion is yours.

The OP says what the OP says.

It is false, given the analysis that YOU have provided; and that makes the entire thread a discussion on a meaningless topic.

You helpfully laid some of the groundwork to establish that.

Maybe your meds would help you out. Check with your attendant.
Did I respond to the OP, or did I respond to you?

I didn't know answering a question posed in a thread required buying into the entire premise of the Opening Poster's comment.

Are these the new rules?

:lmao:

You stick to your pointless no matter how foolish you continue to prove yourself to be.

My comment about Jimmy carter was a rhetorical effort to make a point.

Despite the fact taht you aren't very bright, you correctly proceeded to MAKE the point yourself.

IF Jimmy Carter is speaking at the DNC -- via video -- then Pres. George W. Bush DID speak at the RNC via video.

Of course, if you want to waffle, now, and argue that Jimmy Carter is not speaking live at the DNC, I will agree with that. And I will further stipulate that W did not address the RNC live, either.

Nonetheless, the silly OP is still false, since W was invited but declined, as I noted before.

You can spin and twist all you wish, Paper, but dem is da facts.

Now, hurry back with more of your utterly pointless vapid commentary on this exciting and important topic.

:lol::lol:
Still the same dick you've always been I see.

Everyone can read what was written.

Furthermore: In the unspoken words of the GOP cowboy convention star talking to a chair:

Go fuck yourself.

I didn't know answering a question posed in a thread required buying into the entire premise of the Opening Poster's comment.

Are these the new rules?

You stick to your pointless no matter how foolish you continue to prove yourself to be.

Despite the fact taht you aren't very bright, you correctly proceeded to MAKE the point yourself.

IF Jimmy Carter is speaking at the DNC -- via video -- then Pres. George W. Bush DID speak at the RNC via video.

Of course, if you want to waffle, now, and argue that Jimmy Carter is not speaking live at the DNC, I will agree with that. And I will further stipulate that W did not address the RNC live, either.

Nonetheless, the silly OP is still false, since W was invited but declined, as I noted before.

Now, hurry back with more of your utterly pointless vapid commentary on this exciting and important topic.

Furthermore: In the unspoken words of the GOP cowboy convention star talking to a chair:

Go fuck yourself.
Yep. Liarbility once more makes a fool of himself.

This criticism of the RNC is just another way to keep the attention away from talking about Obama's failures.

There will be mountains of mud slung between now and election day.

Are these the new rules?

Go fuck yourself.

Yes you hapless nitwit. Everyone CAN see what has been written.

And none of your futile efforts at spin can change it one iota.

As for being a dick (or just a twat) I leave hat in your hands. You have endless experience being all the orifices in the pelvic area.

Now, go eat shit, puke and then lap up the puke, you twat.

The chair is smarter than the person it portrayed.

Because George Bush is the worst President in at least 80 yrs.

He is an absolute failure of epic proportions...........Plus Republicans are trying hard to pretend Obama took office during a peachy economy and ruined it.

Trotting out the Texan would remind people of what a load of crap that is.

Is why Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, and Mitt Romney, among other's all said in their convention speeches that Obama came into a tough situation?

091022-MontrealAntiBush-02.jpg

Bush is a serious negative and chain around the republican party.

What about the vice president. I'm sure he can substitute I truly believe he was president first four years. After re-election Bush started running the show.
We got lucky during his second term, although incompetent, the light bulb went on enough I run the show in the first place.
Luckily we did and implode. I not know, will look out the window now.

So which negative is more negative when you compare these two negatives
Bush or candidate vice president Sarah? That's a good question is is there a poll somewhere:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
So is Carter addressing the people at the convention? Why, yes, yes he is Dorothy.

So then W addressed the RNC, Toto.

Thanks for conclusively proving that the OP and thread is devoid of any meaning.
I never claimed he didn't, did I?

I merely responding to your inquiry:

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability

And I will actually tune in, eagerly anticipating the speech at the Democrat Parody Convention from former President Jimmy Carter.

When is he speaking?

I think you are confused. Maybe some tea might help.

He's had way too much already.

So then W addressed the RNC, Toto.

Thanks for conclusively proving that the OP and thread is devoid of any meaning.
I never claimed he didn't, did I?

I merely responding to your inquiry:

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability

And I will actually tune in, eagerly anticipating the speech at the Democrat Parody Convention from former President Jimmy Carter.

When is he speaking?

I think you are confused. Maybe some tea might help.

He's had way too much already.

That certainly made no sense. Either time.

In fact, I hate tea.

But, the fact remains. It was payperview who was and is confused. And you are in the same sinking boat as paper.

Go fuck yourself.
It seems to always stem from his inability to ever admit he is wrong.

You know the Democrats can't wait to trot out Clinton.

So why didn't the Republicans have Bush speak and give Romney his endorsement? :dunno:

I honestly don't understand it either. Bush was and is the PERFECT Republican.

Received white people's "Affirmative Action" - Daddy

Started wars to free people who now hate our guts

Redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%

Lied to the American people

Let Bin Laden go

Ignored victims of disaster

Helped move millions of jobs to China

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE???? He made his party "proud". On election day, Republicans will be standing line to "finish" the job started under Bush. Romney even has most of the Bush advisers to help him "get it right".

AND BUSH DIDN'T DO IT ALONE. There was the Republican congress and Supreme Court and those wonderful policies passed through "reconciliation".

Last edited by a moderator:

Go fuck yourself.
It seems to always stem from his inability to ever admit he is wrong.

I'd have to BE wrong.

Your claim that I am wrong is far from evidence of it.

Raving Dishonesty calls people liars when she merely disagrees with them and cannot grunt out anything even approximating a rebuttal.

I stand by what I said because I was correct.

Now there's something you could never honestly say about the nonsense you spew. And who cares if Raving Dipshit says it or not? She's already a known quantity. That twat is just a hack pile of fail.

The one redeeming thing about Solyndra, something that Bush and the Republicans started is they convinced their Republican friends to invest and when their project failed, Republicans got soaked. If find that hilarious!

The one redeeming thing about Solyndra, something that Bush and the Republicans started is they convinced their Republican friends to invest and when their project failed, Republicans got soaked. If find that hilarious!

rderp laughs when taxpayers' dollars (lots of them) get smoked for no good reason.

Forum List

Back