Why didn't Bush speak at the Republican Convention?

You know the Democrats can't wait to trot out Clinton.

So why didn't the Republicans have Bush speak and give Romney his endorsement? :dunno:

Both the elder Bush and George W addressed the convention in a video tribute and endorsed Romney Jeb Bush spoke at the convention live and endorsed Romney so I think that question has been answered. Do you really think the Obama administration would be bringing Clinton in to speak if Obama was doing better in the polls? Oh yeah why do you think the Democrats scheduled Clinton to speak on the same night the NFL kicks off with the Giants/Cowboys game?

I am looking forward to seeing Americans celebrating America.
flower.gif

Yeah, can't wait to see a Clinton speech again. So freaking great!

And I will actually tune in, eagerly anticipating the speech at the Democrat Parody Convention from former President Jimmy Carter.

When is he speaking?
That was easy:

Jimmy Carter To Address Democratic National Convention In Video Message

Yeah, can't wait to see a Clinton speech again. So freaking great!

And I will actually tune in, eagerly anticipating the speech at the Democrat Parody Convention from former President Jimmy Carter.

When is he speaking?
That was easy:

So, he won't be there.

And W also left a video message for the RNC.

Yeah.

That is easy.

When is he speaking?
That was easy:

So, he won't be there.

Yeah.

That is easy.
So is Carter addressing the people at the convention? Why, yes, yes he is Dorothy.

So, he won't be there.

Yeah.

That is easy.
So is Carter addressing the people at the convention? Why, yes, yes he is Dorothy.

So then W addressed the RNC, Toto.

Thanks for conclusively proving that the OP and thread is devoid of any meaning.
I never claimed he didn't, did I?

I merely responding to your inquiry:

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability

When is he speaking?

I think you are confused. Maybe some tea might help.

Thanks for conclusively proving that the OP and thread is devoid of any meaning.

When is he speaking?

No. As always, the confusion is yours.

The OP says what the OP says.

It is false, given the analysis that YOU have provided; and that makes the entire thread a discussion on a meaningless topic.

You helpfully laid some of the groundwork to establish that.

Maybe your meds would help you out. Check with your attendant.

When is he speaking?

It is false, given the analysis that YOU have provided; and that makes the entire thread a discussion on a meaningless topic.

Did I respond to the OP, or did I respond to you?

I didn't know answering a question posed in a thread required buying into the entire premise of the Opening Poster's comment.

Are these the new rules?

Bush couldn't be a speaker at the PubCon because what pray tell would he discuss?

Trickle down economics?
Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Did I respond to the OP, or did I respond to you?

I didn't know answering a question posed in a thread required buying into the entire premise of the Opening Poster's comment.

Are these the new rules?

:lmao:

You stick to your pointless no matter how foolish you continue to prove yourself to be.

My comment about Jimmy carter was a rhetorical effort to make a point.

Despite the fact taht you aren't very bright, you correctly proceeded to MAKE the point yourself.

IF Jimmy Carter is speaking at the DNC -- via video -- then Pres. George W. Bush DID speak at the RNC via video.

Of course, if you want to waffle, now, and argue that Jimmy Carter is not speaking live at the DNC, I will agree with that. And I will further stipulate that W did not address the RNC live, either.

Nonetheless, the silly OP is still false, since W was invited but declined, as I noted before.

You can spin and twist all you wish, Paper, but dem is da facts.

Now, hurry back with more of your utterly pointless vapid commentary on this exciting and important topic.

:lol::lol:

So why didn't the Republicans have Bush speak and give Romney his endorsement? :dunno:

Republicans may be crazy but they’re not stupid – a Bush endorsement would be the kiss of death.

Bush Sr should have been a highlighted speaker

He is the parties only connection to Ron Reagan and they treat him like dirt

He lost the WH to Clinton – the ultimate sin.

Republicans have a stable of exciting candidates for 2016

Too bad they had none for 2012

The GOP had a stable of exciting candidates for 2012 as well, they were just smart enough to not run against Obama.

Otherwise it’s interesting to watch conservatives subscribe to this thread and evade, deflect, and make personal attacks against other posters – but their silence as to why GWB is persona non grata speaks volumes.

Where was Jeb Bush?

He is one of the better republicans out there

He gave a speech, you are not very aware are you?

It was fucking boring though. Disorganized and extremely hard to watch convention. The Democratic convention is a lot more fun and patriotic.

Romney's was a hate fest. Blah..
Two things...

The Democratic convention hasn't happened yet, so unless your looking into your witches brew, how do will you know that it is a lot more fun?

Second. Disagreeing with the direction of the country is not hate, nor is it a hate-fest.

In fact, it was a fully upbeat and high energy convention. I did not get to watch much of it, but from what I did see, the energy and positive agenda that is coming out of this convention almost has Me wishing I was a part of the GOP...

Because George Bush is the worst President in at least 80 yrs.

He is an absolute failure of epic proportions...........Plus Republicans are trying hard to pretend Obama took office during a peachy economy and ruined it.

Trotting out the Texan would remind people of what a load of crap that is.

He gave a speech, you are not very aware are you?

It was fucking boring though. Disorganized and extremely hard to watch convention. The Democratic convention is a lot more fun and patriotic.

Romney's was a hate fest. Blah..
Two things...

The Democratic convention hasn't happened yet, so unless your looking into your witches brew, how do will you know that it is a lot more fun?

Second. Disagreeing with the direction of the country is not hate, nor is it a hate-fest.

In fact, it was a fully upbeat and high energy convention. I did not get to watch much of it, but from what I did see, the energy and positive agenda that is coming out of this convention almost has Me wishing I was a part of the GOP...

All republicans have is hate and bigotry.

Conservatism doesnt exist anymore.

Republicans may be crazy but they’re not stupid – a Bush endorsement would be the kiss of death.

Bush Sr should have been a highlighted speaker

He is the parties only connection to Ron Reagan and they treat him like dirt

He lost the WH to Clinton – the ultimate sin.

Republicans have a stable of exciting candidates for 2016

Too bad they had none for 2012

The GOP had a stable of exciting candidates for 2012 as well, they were just smart enough to not run against Obama.

Otherwise it’s interesting to watch conservatives subscribe to this thread and evade, deflect, and make personal attacks against other posters – but their silence as to why GWB is persona non grata speaks volumes.
I believe I answered that question in fact I pointed out H.W. Bush George W did address the convention through video and Jeb spoke in person and all three endorsed Romney no deflection no attack on anyone.

Forum List

Back