Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.
EMTs treated him at the scene.

Thank you Si, this my understanding also..............................

I already know why you are fixated on gay people and "strap-ons" and "dildos". ;)

Is this where you tell us one of your fake vet stories, asswipe.

We're you in some sort of a Bull-Dike Battalion?

Please - do share.

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

I'd like to know why you walk around all day with a butch-hair doo, wearing a strap-on.

I already know why you are fixated on gay people and "strap-ons" and "dildos". ;)

That does bring on a question in my mind also..........................

if he was beaten badly he would have gone straight to the hospital not the next day

So you concur he was badly beaten.
Case closed.

Next !

Let me help you with reading comprehension:

The word "IF"

IF - (conj) 1. Used to introduce a subjunctive clause, meaning: a. in the event that b. granting that c. on condition that.

All that sex-toy talk you bring up in non-related threads is rotting your brain, isn't it?

It is now Wednesday, almost a week after the hoopla over this became national news, and after a Special Prosecutor was put in charge and after the FBI got involved and Zimmerman is still a free man. Unless you think that everyone is racist and hates Treyvon, one would have to logically assume that the case against Zimmerman is weak at best.

It is now Wednesday, almost a week after the hoopla over this became national news, and after a Special Prosecutor was put in charge and after the FBI got involved and Zimmerman is still a free man. Unless you think that everyone is racist and hates Treyvon, one would have to logically assume that the case against Zimmerman is weak at best.

Have you seen America or History of America

America was founded upon racism. There is still a lot of racism going on in America.

Last edited:

Have you seen America or History of American

America was founded upon racism. There is still a lot of racism going on in America.

yes, we know, as we would not be discussing this case if Trayvon Martin had been shot by a black man.

I can't get over the fact that this would be okay if the shooter had been black and that the only reason this hit the news is that the shooter was a "white hispanic."

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.
No health insurance ? The last time I walked in a " hospital' in The Empire I had a funky rash on my leg. They told me it might be a blood clot. 18 grand later(MRI, CBC, ultrasound etc) it was determined to be cellulitis.:cuckoo:
Much like this.

Attachments

• $cellulitis.jpg
    $cellulitis.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 56
Because his story is a BULLSHIT LIE?

Occham's razor.

Still amazing that you supposedly have all this inside information to be able to state this type of thing as fact...

Because civil, non-agenda driven, and open minded people seem to be waiting on what actually comes out from the actual investigation

Idiot

the fact that did not follow protocal

well, I still wanna know how dumbducks knew he didn't go?? we shall wait. patiently

Get off your fat ass and read the crime report. It's all in there, including the recommendation of the senior investigator wanting to charge Zimmerman with man slaughter.

Have you seen America or History of America

You WANT there to be racism, it's a victim-driven industry.

That's why you say the utterly ridiculous things you do.

You're a race-baiting shit-stirrer, ducks

well, I still wanna know how dumbducks knew he didn't go?? we shall wait. patiently

Get off your fat ass and read the crime report. It's all in there, including the recommendation of the senior investigator wanting to charge Zimmerman with man slaughter.
I've read the cop report and didn't see the 'senior' investigator say that.

Could you link to the crime report you mentioned? I've only seen the partial police report.

Because his story is a BULLSHIT LIE?

Occham's razor.

Still amazing that you supposedly have all this inside information to be able to state this type of thing as fact...

Because civil, non-agenda driven, and open minded people seem to be waiting on what actually comes out from the actual investigation

Idiot

the fact that did not follow protocal

And your inside information into the specifics of the investigation findings comes from WHERE??

Forum List

Back