Why did you vote for Trump...let's be blunt.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Here are my reasons in short and in no order:
To fight to restore law and order...he's done that
To bitch slap nut-job Liberals...he's done that
To govern on behalf of our best...he's done that
To fight to bring jobs back to the U.S....he's done that
To fight to secure our southern border...he's done that
To bring likeminded REAL American's back together...he's done that
To bitch slap crooked politicians that have refused to enforce our laws...he's done that
To restore shame in what should be shameful...he's done that
To restore American pride and patriotism...he's done that
To bring God back to our nation...he's done that
To fight to make our nation safer from foreign whacko's...he's done that

I barely give a shit about foreign policy, I barely give a shit about Hussein Care, I don't give a shit at all if he's blowin' Putin or the Chinese president or NATO.
Am I missing something here?
I'm having a real hard time wrapping my head around how or why anyone who voted Trump would feel disappointed....You didn't elect a Politician, you elected someone to operate outside the box in every way. Forget what you thought you knew about how a traditional President should operate and how a traditional President should act. There is nothing traditional about Trump...you knew that and you expected that.

To bitch slap crooked politicians that have refused to enforce our laws...he's done that

I barely give a shit about foreign policy, I barely give a shit about Hussein Care, I don't give a shit at all if he's blowin' Putin or the Chinese president or NATO.
I'm having a real hard time wrapping my head around how or why anyone who voted Trump would feel disappointed....You didn't elect a Politician, you elected someone to operate outside the box in every way. Forget what you thought you knew about how a traditional President should operate and how a traditional President should act. There is nothing traditional about Trump...you knew that and you expected that.
Well, this is the issue that many Trumpsters face.

They celebrated and defended the fact he's unpredictable, unorthodox and all over the place.

They can't expect him to be both that, and a good little conservative or Alt Right soldier.

So they'll look a little silly if they're not willing to put up with him.

BrokeLoser if you think REAL AMERICANS are only those who agree with you, then you're not a REAL AMERICAN.

I am an American, too.

BrokeLoser if you think REAL AMERICANS are only those who agree with you, then you're not a REAL AMERICAN.

I am an American, too.

Just as all low-life piece of shit's would love nothing more than to be overlooked and included in the percentages with productive people...all humans standing on this soil would love to be considered American…SORRY...it doesn't work that way. You must first act American to be considered a REAL American!

Rump "restored law and order" did he?
rofl.gif

Link? Start there.

I just knew this thread would be a hoot. :popcorn:

Meanwhile....
Ignore, reject and offend the Constitution... he's done that.
Obsess over The Himself, making up idiotic fantasies about crowd sizes, "illegal voters", yammer yammer .. he's done that;
Send whiny tweets accusing his predecessor of a felony .... he's done that;
Fuck up a simple phone call to a longstanding friendly country ....... he's done that;
Rack up the lowest approval ratings in history..... he's done that. Bigly.

I am an American, too.

Just as all low-life piece of shit's would love nothing more than to be overlooked and included in the percentages with productive people...all humans standing on this soil would love to be considered American…SORRY...it doesn't work that way. You must first act American to be considered a REAL American!

What, you have some kind of "test" of your own do you?

What's your name again? Say it for us.

"I barely give a shit about foreign policy, "
I marvel at the way so many Americans think of themselves as the supreme owner of the Earth and its inhabitants. So you didn't give a shit about two vanity wars costing YOU and other Americans almost $5,000,000,000,000? What a dumbass.
Report: Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost almost $5 trillion so far

Trump was the least bad alternative of the four Choices available to me on election day. Trump has surprised me on the upside more times than he has surprised me on the downside but I would still prefer Cruz.

I voted for Trump because of the Supreme Court I did not want to see that open seat filled by another Ruth Bader Ginsberg type.

Yeah, god forbid we should continue to have personal freedom in this country. Well, you're going to have plenty of welfare babies to spend your tax money on now that abortion will be overturned and all PP clinics offering free birth control to the brown and black people you despise will be closed down.

Trump was the least bad alternative of the four Choices available to me on election day. Trump has surprised me on the upside more times than he has surprised me on the downside but I would still prefer Cruz.

Hahahaha...Cruz. He's a joke in Texas now. So I wouldn't hold your breath hoping for him to run in 2020.

Cruz's Popularity Plummets In Texas - Political Wire : Political Wire
Cruz's Popularity Plummets In Texas - Political Wire
Cruz's Popularity Plummets In Texas. February 27, 2017 By Taegan ... A new University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll finds Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) with a dismal ...
Cruz Is Unpopular — Even in Texas | Pensito Review
www.pensitoreview.com/2017/02/28/cruz-is-unpopular-even-in-texas/
Feb 28, 2017 - A new University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll finds Sen. TedCruz (R-TX) with a dismal 38% to 39% approval rating. Among independents ...

I am an American, too.

You're a racist and a nationalist. And guess what, your butt buddy Bannon is too and he's on his way out.

I voted for Trump because of the Supreme Court I did not want to see that open seat filled by another Ruth Bader Ginsberg type.

Yeah, god forbid we should continue to have personal freedom in this country. Well, you're going to have plenty of welfare babies to spend your tax money on now that abortion will be overturned and all PP clinics offering free birth control to the brown and black people you despise will be closed down.

When and where there is a conflict between personal rights, One person's freedoms and rights end where another's rights begin. (for example) My right to swing my fist as freely as I might want to - ends at the tip of your nose.

Abortions violate the Constitutional rights of the children killed.

We are not going to stop fighting the issue until that is fixed.

Why would they be closed down? And why are you a racist?

Forum List

Back