Why did they let it happen ?

As if the outside was already marked, measured, and ready to be "cut" by an inside explosion...
Explain how that would work. You're not just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks are you? You've thought this through right?

How would an explosion on the INSIDE of the perimeter column cut aluminum cladding on the opposite side of the perimeter column??? Did the explosive force come from inside, go around the perimeter column and come back towards the outside. Is below what you are suggesting happened?
1687897224587.png

right above where the "left wing of the plane" was supposed to have hit...
Specifically where? That wing damage is how many perimeter columns long? Getting information out of you is like pulling teeth! Do you know how to mark up an image?

You can rig explosives to cut with precision. That isn't that hard to do. Jaws of life for example...
Again.

Explain how this DENT, circled in red, occurred in the aluminum cladding on the opposite side of where the explosive force came from. Use the diagram I posted just above if you need help.
1687897728364.png

You can rig explosives to cut with precision. That isn't that hard to do. Jaws of life for example...
How did the explosive force, coming from the INSIDE pull the right hand plate of the two perimeter columns below to the right?
1687898044493.png

You didn't answer my question? What happened to the airplanes, and all of the people on board?
To answer your question some mass/velocity calculation can explain the damage the planes did. If they hit a building like the Empire State Building the damage would look much different. The planes hit the buildings.

You didn't answer my question? What happened to the airplanes, and all of the people on board?
To answer your question some mass/velocity calculation can explain the damage the planes did. If they hit a building like the Empire State Building the damage would look much different. The planes hit the buildings.
I don't give a damn what happened to the airplanes. It is a physics problem. You talk about mass/velocity calculation. I told you the mass of one floor assembly. But the "experts" like the NIST do not tell us the distribution of the 100,000 tons of steel down each tower. So what calculations do you expect to be done without data that simple?

Again.

Explain how this DENT, circled in red, occurred in the aluminum cladding on the opposite side of where the explosive force came from. Use the diagram I posted just above if you need help.
View attachment 799269

If the wing of a plane had entered there, it would not have cut through like a laser beam. That is rigged explosives designed to leave a mark like a plane wing, except a plane wing is not a Ginzu knife.

Your desperation here is palpable.

Are you the new Mossad assigned to shout down 911 Truth here...

LOL!!!

How did the explosive force, coming from the INSIDE pull the right hand plate of the two perimeter columns below to the right?
View attachment 799270

There were explosives right there, in between the exterior and what is right behind it.

That is why there is a "perfect cut." A wing slamming that would not leave a "laser cut" like that, not even close, but in Mossad world, you are paid to shout that down, so you will... so what...

There were explosives right there, in between the exterior and what is right behind it.

That is why there is a "perfect cut." A wing slamming that would not leave a "laser cut" like that, not even close, but in Mossad world, you are paid to shout that down, so you will... so what...
Oh boy. Let me hit you with some knowledge so you stop making things up because of your lack of understanding.

Those areas circled in red are not "explosive laser cuts".
1687946494093.png

That is where each piece of aluminum cladding ended and the next one began. That's were the seams between each piece is. I circled a set of seams in a photo below.
1687946661162.png

Each piece of aluminum cladding went from the bottom of one spandrel plate of the perimeter column assembly to the bottom of the next spandrel plate above. Shown below with the red lines.
1687946937629.png

Please, if you're going to come in here and try to debate, at least know what you are talking about.

The area circled in red below is were the perimeter column assemblies were connected to the next one. It's not an "explosive laser cut".
View attachment 799415

That's where this particular assembly separated from the one below. At their connection. See below.
View attachment 799414

Surely you have a photo of the mark left on the South Tower from the 767 CIA drone cargo version hit....

Except your side has dutifully censored those, because that mark didn't look like the North Tower mark at all...

Surely you have a photo of the mark left on the South Tower from the 767 CIA drone cargo version hit....

Except your side has dutifully censored those, because that mark didn't look like the North Tower mark at all...
Once again, when you get slapped down with facts, you avoid addressing those facts and try and change the subject.

Are you afraid of admitting you were completely wrong?

Once again, when you get slapped down with facts, you avoid addressing those facts and try and change the subject.

Are you afraid of admitting you were completely wrong?

LOL!!!

You and "facts" are in different galaxies.

The hit on the South Tower, which actually was a plane, left a total hole through the structure...

LOL!!!

Then they should be easy to counter/refute right EMH?

Or do you lack the intelligence/knowledge to do so?

You see, you CAN’T admit you’re completely wrong because it will destroy your “forum street cred” here. Instead, you blather on insulting and changing the subject at a every turn to avoid this.

LOL!!!

So how about those seams between the aluminum cladding pieces, or the connections between the perimeter column assemblies instead of your idiotic “explosive laser cuts”.

:auiqs.jpg:

Then they should be easy to counter/refute right EMH?

Or do you lack the intelligence/knowledge to do so?

You see, you CAN’T admit you’re completely wrong because it will destroy your “forum street cred” here. Instead, you blather on insulting and changing the subject at a every turn to avoid this.

For 911, there is the "easy" and the more complicated Zionist Fascist fraud.

These are the "easy" facts that prove 911 was a fraud...

WTC7 was subjected to controlled demolition

It was a cruise missile, not a plane, that hit the Pentagon

Molten steel pouring out of South Tower = proof of THERMITE

No photos of "Osama" in Saudi, three of Col Tim Osman with Jimmy Carter's Zionist NSA in 1980

The Libertarian Party Is Losing It | Page 4 | US Message Board 🦅 ...

The Atlantean Conspiracy: A History of the C.I.A.

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

Administration ‘Proud’ of Afghanistan Withdrawal | Page 3 | US Message ...

For 911, there is the "easy" and the more complicated Zionist Fascist fraud.

These are the "easy" facts that prove 911 was a fraud...

WTC7 was subjected to controlled demolition

It was a cruise missile, not a plane, that hit the Pentagon

Molten steel pouring out of South Tower = proof of THERMITE

No photos of "Osama" in Saudi, three of Col Tim Osman with Jimmy Carter's Zionist NSA in 1980

The Libertarian Party Is Losing It | Page 4 | US Message Board 🦅 ...

The Atlantean Conspiracy: A History of the C.I.A.

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

Administration ‘Proud’ of Afghanistan Withdrawal | Page 3 | US Message ...

Once again, you can’t refute what I’ve presented and try to hand wave everything away.

Just makes you look like a fool.

Keep up the “good” work though!

OK. what about a photo of "Osama" in Saudi, since we have three of Col Tim Osman talking to Carter's NSA in 1980 thanks to the KGB...

Let’s see.

1. You posted about Harrit’s thermite paper to which I responded that Steven Jones inadvertently showed the spectra of primer paint chips which matches that of the supposed thermite chips spectra in said paper. I also pointed out that Harrit never tests the resistivity of primer paint chips in his possession and publish those results in his paper.

2. You posted about explosives cutting aluminum cladding and perimeter columns with laser-like precision. I responded with photos that show those “cuts” were nothing more that seams between pieces.

3. I showed photos of perimeter column assemblies being bent inward. Magical explosive forces from inside bent them inward.

4. I showed dents in the outside of the aluminum cladding that you say were made by the same magical explosive force from the inside

5. No evidence in heat maps of any thermite-like temps in the rubble pile

All that and all you can’t do is name call and try and change the subject because you KNOW you can’t refute anything I’ve posted. You can’t admit you’re wrong in this forum because once you do, your forum credibility goes down the drain and that’s pathetic.

Just like any other truther.

Let’s see.

1. You posted about Harrit’s thermite paper to which I responded that Steven Jones inadvertently showed the spectra of primer paint chips which matches that of the supposed thermite chips spectra in said paper. I also pointed out that Harrit never tests the resistivity of primer paint chips in his possession and publish those results in his paper.

2. You posted about explosives cutting aluminum cladding and perimeter columns with laser-like precision. I responded with photos that show those “cuts” were nothing more that seams between pieces.

3. I showed photos of perimeter column assemblies being bent inward. Magical explosive forces from inside bent them inward.

4. I showed dents in the outside of the aluminum cladding that you say were made by the same magical explosive force from the inside

5. No evidence in heat maps of any thermite-like temps in the rubble pile

All that and all you can’t do is name call and try and change the subject because you KNOW you can’t refute anything I’ve posted. You can’t admit you’re wrong in this forum because once you do, your forum credibility goes down the drain and that’s pathetic.

Just like any other truther.

So WHAT CAUSED the RIVER of MOLTEN STEEL to POUR OUT OF THE SOUTH TOWER???

LOL!!!

Zionist Fascist LIAR!!!

Forum List

Back