John Kerry: US Farm Confiscations Not Off the Table

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If this is attempted, there will be a costly outcome for both sides. Kerry must realize small farmers are territorial. And they have guns. I don't guess Kerry remembers the Boer Wars.

Never mind the highly correlated satellite and balloon data shows NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2...

Perhaps why Mr. Kerry jets all across the globe without any concern for his own Co2 emissions...

The Co2 fraud was never about truth, it was always about growing government and using government to steal our money, our land, our rights, and our freedom.

One day all of these treasonous fudgebaking liars will get what they deserve...

R.41d58f960471270e25c7c641ec12a0d1

If this is attempted, there will be a costly outcome for both sides. Kerry must realize small farmers are territorial. And they have guns. I don't guess Kerry remembers the Boer Wars.

What idiots. and just where do we get our crops from?

Nowhere in that link can we find Kerry stating what this OP and the link claim.

FAUX Shit!

Conservative firing line? New scare tactics.

Of course NOTHING needs to be "Confiscated."
IOWA is 63% Renewable - almost All wind Now.
Farmers LOVE It.
Paid 2k-12k to Dot their fields with turbines. The rest on empty plains.
S Dakota 55%
Oklahoma 45%.
etc
'
`

Forum List

Back