Why did they let it happen ?

So what happened to Khashoggi?
Something went very wrong. He was good friends with Osama bin Laden and followed Muslim Brotherhood which is banned in Arabia since Faisal was king.

He also spent a lot of time calling to overthrow the government .

Something went very wrong. He was good friends with Osama bin Laden and followed Muslim Brotherhood which is banned in Arabia since Faisal was king.

He also spent a lot of time calling to overthrow the government .

CIA ZIONIST FASCIST LIAR you are....

Zionist Fascist liar you are...

Tell us about USS Liberty, was that an "accident?"
I see.

When facts slap you in the face, just name call and change the subject.

It's what you truthers always do when backed in a corner. Are you going to refute what I posted? Don't answer that. I already know you can't.

Everyone with an IQ over 5 notices most of the "bending" in that photo is out not in = explosion was from inside.
Nope.

Show me where is bends OUTWARD. You can't. Why are the segments I circled in red bent INWARD? What caused the dents in the aluminum cladding on the OUTSIDE of the perimeter columns?

You still haven't addressed those points.

Typical

I see.

When facts slap you in the face, just name call and change the subject.

It's what you truthers always do when backed in a corner. Are you going to refute what I posted? Don't answer that. I already know you can't.

Did you cheer when Jew Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman and hate hoaxed it to AQ?

Everyone with an IQ over 5 notices most of the "bending" in that photo is out not in = explosion was from inside.
You're telling me that the columns circled in red are bent OUTWARDS? What are you smoking?
1687893844079.png

You're telling me that the columns circled in red are bent OUTWARDS? What are you smoking?
View attachment 799236

Amazing how perfectly "chopped off" the outside facade is. Almost as if the charges set behind them were laser measured first... but some are clearly bent out not in, and that's a big problem for Zionist Fascist liars like you...

Tell me genius. What dented the OUTSIDE on the perimeter column cladding I circled in red? Magic explosives?
1687894798793.png

Amazing how perfectly "chopped off" the outside facade is. Almost as if the charges set behind them were laser measured first... but some are clearly bent out not in, and that's a big problem for Zionist Fascist liars like you...
Show me in a photo. Mark it. Just because you say it's true doesn't mean it is.

Every time you hate hoax and murder Americans, you are going to be outed...
Says the person who can't refute anything and just name calls and tries to change the subject when they're having their ass handed to them.

Like I said! AMAZING explosives that blew up from the inside and chopped off the cladding on the outside.

Keep posting. You're making yourself look like a fool.

The planes were tilted to the side when they hit the towers. The 600 ton concrete floor slabs with 100 ton floor pan and truss assemblies were 12 ft apart. So how did wings go through the facade where they had to hit columns backed up by floors?

Never heard "experts" mention that.
Explain why you invalidated your own model that you hold so dear as proof the towers were brought down by explosives. You're out of your league here.

Like I said! AMAZING explosives that blew up from the inside and chopped off the cladding on the outside.

Keep posting. You're making yourself look like a fool.

As if the outside was already marked, measured, and ready to be "cut" by an inside explosion...

You can rig explosives to cut with precision. That isn't that hard to do. Jaws of life for example...
Reading comprehension. The aluminum cladding is DENTED on the outside. Do you know the difference between DENTED and CUT.

Tell me again how explosives were used to DENT the aluminum cladding INWARD.

Come on EMH...

Forum List

Back