Why did the democrat party commit suicide?

Why did the democrats impeach Trump?

• Reason 1

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Reason 2

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
... by impeaching Trump.

Reason 1: Because they know they can not defeat Trump in 2020.

Reason 2: Because they want to divert attention away from the corruption Trump was investigating.

Which do you believe is the prominent reason they impeached Trump?

... by impeaching Trump.

Reason 2: Because they want to divert attention away from the corruption Trump was investigating.

Lets hope they actually did commit suicide and that this ruins them in the next election

I think democrats thought they flooded America with enough 3rd worlders that they were going to dominate,, and when they lost , they lost control,, they are insane they HATE FREEDOM and they can’t take hiding it anymore

... by impeaching Trump.

Lets hope they actually did commit suicide and that this ruins them in the next election

Whatever chances they had in the next election, are now gone. Not even their anti-American immigrant army can collude to change the result.

Americans will go and vote for a real American come 2020. #Trumpslide2020

Last edited:
They don’t understand that they need to appeal to Independent voters. It is mind boggling. No sane independent voter would vote for crazy Bernie Sanders or that awful person Liz Warren. Even Klobuchar knows that.

... by impeaching Trump.

You forgot ALL OF THE ABOVE...

Democrats thought they had an easy win in 1972 ... 1980 ... 2000 ... 2016 ... I know this looks like suicide but never assume intent when stupidity is the better answer ...

... by impeaching Trump.

Oh yes, and because Orange Man Bad.

I do not believe the democrats have any illusions the impeachment will work, not including the nutters of the party. That's why I believe it's just a distraction to cover up their crimes and not to actually get Trump.

Trump needs to move forward with investigation of Biden and other deep state officials.

Last edited:
... by impeaching Trump.

Both.

... by impeaching Trump.

I'll take BOTH reasons. And add I think, THE most prominent reason - "We HATE Trump, Orange Man Bad".

... by impeaching Trump.

Oh yes, and because Orange Man Bad.

I do not believe the democrats have any illusions the impeachment will work, not including the nutters of the party. That's why I believe it's just a distraction to cover up their crimes and not to actually get Trump.

Trump needs to move forward with investigation of Biden and other deep state officials.
Exactly! I have that in MY response, as well. I didn't look at your response until after I posted MY response.

... by impeaching Trump.

Soros gave the orders. His crowing glory was to be ending the USA through Hillary. Had he won, they'd have 5 SCOTUS, they could spy on ANYONE!!!, their kids would me raking in tens of millions, no Southern border, Conservatives banned from the Internet....ahhh so so so much like his best years in Nazi Germany, he gets choked up and can't talk through the tears. But now he's lost that and won't live to see it happen. And if he won't get to see it neither will his democrat Party.

This is only Part I of their kamikaze mission. When Trump wins again in 2020....look out!

Because the pain , hatred and confusion among the Rats run deep.....they never thought she could lose ....they are totally flabbergasted to this very day..... they can not comprehend how their witch lost.

that reason above is Number 1 ^^^

And now, at this very late stage....the know in their hearts nobody can defeat Trump in 2020

HGWdXXS.jpg

Last edited:
1. Because they rightfully see Trump as an existential threat to the People and their Republic and its Constitution

2. Because they value the preservation of the Republic as far more important than short-term political advantage

-------------

As to (2), well, if the Republicans had any sense of decency remaining to them, and the balls to act on it, they'd buy (2) as well.

Because Trump is a white boy who is uncowed by their political correctness bull shit...and, when fucked with, comes back ten times harder at whoever fucked with him.

There is an old saying, about how you don't take on anybody who buys ink by the barrel. That needs to be updated in this internet day...but anyone not educated in a public school in a rotting Northern city...will be able to understand.

Trump said fuck that....and he fights the Fake News every day, day in and day out, and wins, wins, wins.

They hate him for the same reason us Deplorables will be lining up to vote for him as soon as we get the chance.

Last edited:
Abortion corporations and the liberal media including foreign born left wing propagandists like George Soros run today's democrat party. There isn't an independent thought outside of rare independents like Tulsi Gabbard allowed in the democrat party. House Speaker Pelosi is scared shitless but she has to go along with the powerful left wing media and pursue impeachment until it destroys the party.

Because the pain , hatred and confusion among the Rats run deep.....they never thought she could lose ....they are totally flabbergasted to this very day..... they can not comprehend how their witch lost.

And now, at this very late stage....the know in their hearts nobody can defeat Trump in 2020

The democrats had someone that could defeat Trump. But they're throwing her under the bus (Tulsi Gabbard) This is the latest problem with the democrats, IMO. They want their cake and eat it to. They have this ridiculous idea that they can run roughshod over anyone that gets in their way. Including the GOP, independents and libertarians.
The reasons Tulsi could win, I'll leave for another thread. Simply because I realize that Tulsi can't beat the establishment within her own party. And honestly I think she knows this.
None the less, I think the dems have won the battle. But they're going to lose the war (2020 election)

For the life of me, I thought Pelosi was smarter than to try to impeach Trump over such a stupid law. Now, I agree, Trump broke the law. But it was a stupid law. And not one that I agree would call for impeachment, unless one is one of those "But IT'S THE LAW" kind of folks. That be the case, then even republicans should've voted for impeachment.

One reason I bring Tulsi into this, is because she's the only one that voted present on the impeachment. And is trying to get Trump censured. Which is the correct punishment for what Trump did. Not a full blown partisan impeachment.

The democrats had someone that could defeat Trump. But they're throwing her under the bus (Tulsi Gabbard) This is the latest problem with the democrats, IMO. They want their cake and eat it to. They have this ridiculous idea that they can run roughshod over anyone that gets in their way. Including the GOP, independents and libertarians.
The reasons Tulsi could win, I'll leave for another thread. Simply because I realize that Tulsi can't beat the establishment within her own party. And honestly I think she knows this.
None the less, I think the dems have won the battle. But they're going to lose the war (2020 election)

For the life of me, I thought Pelosi was smarter than to try to impeach Trump over such a stupid law. Now, I agree, Trump broke the law. But it was a stupid law. And not one that I agree would call for impeachment, unless one is one of those "But IT'S THE LAW" kind of folks. That be the case, then even republicans should've voted for impeachment.

One reason I bring Tulsi into this, is because she's the only one that voted present on the impeachment. And is trying to get Trump censured. Which is the correct punishment for what Trump did. Not a full blown partisan impeachment.

I'm sorry your answer is too long

I might read it all some other day

no offense....with respect

Forum List

Back