Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
10511108_10203004103836184_6507439714195444265_n.jpg

lol, from a James Woods tweet.

No. the reason the chicken crossed the road was because that's where they were building the new city hall.

She heard the mayor was going to lay a corner stone and she wanted to see him scream.

As with all chickens it was a liberal and a fellow low information coop member told her the free stuff was being given away right over there on the other side of the road.

Chicken cross the border not road, chicken now in new Mexico state

The best one is Sofia Vergara at the end. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW392e6XR0]Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #7 - YouTube[/ame]

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To get away from the far right Republicans.

Sorry, the far right has done more to tear this country apart than even the Civil War did.

And..................sorry to say, but many of them come from the far right states like Texas.

Interestingly enough, Texans are the ones who said that they would open up their community and their homes (as well as hearts) to the children who are coming over the border.

I hope that those in the "progressive free state of California" feel some shame about how they've treated those kids.

I guess Texas is more open minded than California eh?

????????????

That was supposed to be funny?

Damn, you libtards are so full of hate and invective you cant even recognize what is funny any more.

Sorry, the far right has done more to tear this country apart than even the Civil War did.

And..................sorry to say, but many of them come from the far right states like Texas.

Interestingly enough, Texans are the ones who said that they would open up their community and their homes (as well as hearts) to the children who are coming over the border.

I hope that those in the "progressive free state of California" feel some shame about how they've treated those kids.

I guess Texas is more open minded than California eh?

Screw those kids.... and their parents too

-Geaux

Forum List

Back