Tornado Comes Thru Clarksville And Almost Nails Me

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The twister went just a bit North of my house and tore up the neighborhood on Tiny Town road.

Good thing I had a generator. We lost power and we're still not out of woods because it's getting dark and may hit my area again.

I think there's a bunch of people that are going to have a terrible Christmas this year.

This wasn't the E5 storm that hit us back in 1999, but it messed up a lot of homes with that flimsy plastic siding on them.

The meteorologists have been talking about storms for the last 4 hours and I have to watch the Army vs Navy game on the PC.

That's what I hate about this the most.

The weatherman doesn't STFU when there's a storm....and they always do it during important football games.

Tornadoes don't care anything about you or your house. And if you don't have a basement to go to whose fault is that?

The meteorologists have been talking about storms for the last 4 hours and I have to watch the Army vs Navy game on the PC.

That's what I hate about this the most.

The weatherman doesn't STFU when there's a storm....and they always do it during important football games.

Does your town have an alarm system? If so, relax and enjoy the football and let the town do their job.

The twister went just a bit North of my house and tore up the neighborhood on Tiny Town road.

Good thing I had a generator. We lost power and we're still not out of woods because it's getting dark and may hit my area again.

I think there's a bunch of people that are going to have a terrible Christmas this year.

This wasn't the E5 storm that hit us back in 1999, but it messed up a lot of homes with that flimsy plastic siding on them.
Do you have a cellar for protection to get to Mud? What are people suppose to do? Go in to a bathroom? Holy crap Mudwhistle, be cautious, aware and careful...

I don't want to be missing you around here!!!

Wow! Everyone's getting weather but all I'm getting is 34 degrees and a light dusting of snow.

storms.jpg

Yea, I hate them breaking in to any football game I'm watching, but Army-Navy was not exactly the most exciting game, at least you didn't miss any big plays, cause I'm not sure there were any.

Yea, I hate them breaking in to any football game I'm watching, but Army-Navy was not exactly the most exciting game, at least you didn't miss any big plays, cause I'm not sure there were any.
There was plenty of big plays. It came down to a run up the middle and Army stopped Navy on the one foot line.

Last train to Clarksville? Getting musically nostalgic.

I'm not talking about the end of the game unless thats when the interruption happened, you didn't say when
The tornado hit us a couple of hours before the game. They're still taking up airspace about the storm as we speak.
I only got to watch the game because I have a generator running my electric during power outages. And CBS showed the game on CBS.com....so I watched 3 quarters of the game on PC.

Do you have a cellar for protection to get to Mud? What are people suppose to do? Go in to a bathroom? Holy crap Mudwhistle, be cautious, aware and careful...

I don't want to be missing you around here!!!
I have a basement with a safe area if I need to hit it.

Most of the time these storms miss me.

I'm more worried about trees falling than anything.

You must live near a Pastor friend of mine. Says it came within a couple of blocks.
Storm supposed to hit us early in the morning in Virginia.

Forum List

Back